PDA

View Full Version : Buddy, Quart de Poblet Police towed my car

Hotelpresident
20th Dec 2014, 12:53
This is the right tv show for a psicopath of Quart de Poblet, he was claiming, he was spanish but his french accent make me believe he was french. He loved to drop his car in the middle of the street or park anywhere rather than in the right parking area. Finally, when the tow was removing his car, he was surprised he had to pay a ticket.

But this crazy genius one day decided to steal his own car from the police deposit. Suddenly a war began between him and the airport police of Quart de Poblet. They ended the game throwing him in jail and asking 60 € for the tickets he didn't pay. I think they have still his pictures in the local police station. So once in jail he hired a lawyer fixed the problem and once the lawyer asked him 2.200 € for compensation, he stated he was going to move to Africa and he was not paying that amount so he asked to reduce it to 1.200€, leaving the lawyer without his money.

If this look like science fiction, you have to met him and his psichotic mind to see what he is capable of doing.

Just in case you cross-over with someone claiming he is an american pilot with a french accent living in Spain and writing some message on extracrew.com, beware he is the crazy guy: stay away and do not feed the troll !

I think they should call him to be a special guest in this new TV Show dedicated to the tow business: South Beach Tow !

He could be the perfect example of a crazy lunatic with a driving licence and a car who can not park properly !

Be careful, he is a pilot too... Danger in the sky!

The South Beach Tow (http://www.trutv.com/full-episodes/south-beach-tow/index.html)