PDA

View Full Version : Britain's Irish slave trade

West Coast
19th Dec 2014, 16:41
The Irish Slave Trade ? The Forgotten ?White? Slaves | Global Research (http://www.globalresearch.ca/the-irish-slave-trade-the-forgotten-white-slaves/31076)

I guess I'm now entitled to go riot on the streets, steal cigars, and blame it on the slavery of my forefathers by the Brits.

To whom in the UK government do I write to receive compensation?

rgbrock1
19th Dec 2014, 16:45
WC wrote:

I guess I'm now entitled to go riot on the streets, steal cigars, and blame it on the slavery of my forefathers by the Brits.

I foresee a brand spanking new 50" flat screen TV under the WC Christmas tree this year. :}:E

West Coast
19th Dec 2014, 16:52
Why would I downsize from the current 60 inch telly? The limeys owe me the 100 inch TV lest I protest at the local consulate about the past (current,one could argue as well) repression of my Irish kin.

west lakes
19th Dec 2014, 16:54
I guess I'm now entitled to go riot on the streets, steal cigars, and blame it on the slavery of my forefathers by the Brits

Some of them made it back so so of us Brits of Irish descent can do the same!

Boudreaux Bob
19th Dec 2014, 16:58
Dog! After my Cheeseburger today I might just pop down to the local Riot.

Instead of hollering "Hands Up...Don't Shoot!" , I think I will shout "Hands out....Give me the Loot!".

Oops the other bunch of Slaves beat me to that one back when all that Obama Money was changing hands.

I reckon I will just have to settle "No Mind....Slavery is Moot!".

tony draper
19th Dec 2014, 17:23
Well the Irish themselves were the great Slavers a few centuries before, they used to raid the coasts of Wales on a regular basis,that's how Saint Patrick finished up over there.
:)

con-pilot
19th Dec 2014, 17:23
My wife is half Irish and half Sicilian (and I'm a brave man).

If she finds out about this, the Irish half will get very mad and Sicilian half is going to take revenge.

This will not be pretty. :uhoh:

West Coast
19th Dec 2014, 17:26
Gas is cheap, you can afford to drive away quickly!

rgbrock1
19th Dec 2014, 17:28
My wife is half Irish and half Sicilian (and I'm a brave man).

Oh good Lord. :eek::eek::eek:

rgbrock1
19th Dec 2014, 17:29
WC wrote:

Gas is cheap, you can afford to drive away quickly!

True, but it's the Sicilian half that might make con have second thoughts as he turns the ignition switch with his key.

con-pilot
19th Dec 2014, 17:47
True, but it's the Sicilian half that might make con have second thoughts as he turns the ignition switch with his key.

That's why I always leave the door open when I start the car, I read once that if you do that, when the bomb goes off, there is a good chance you'll be thrown free.

Hey, it could work. :\

OFSO
19th Dec 2014, 17:47
the Sicilian half is going to take revenge.

Never mind the ignition key, this could mean sprouts for Christmas Lunch !

con-pilot
19th Dec 2014, 17:51
Never mind the ignition key, this could mean sprouts for Christmas Lunch !

Naw, seeing I do all the cooking, I'd spot them in a minute and give them to the dogs.

Oh wait, even my dogs will not eat sprouts.

Boudreaux Bob
20th Dec 2014, 13:30
Sicilian Ejection Seats have a very poor survival rate as most events are outside the safe parameters for their use as the Occupant is not in the correct position or prepared for the departure.

alwayzinit
20th Dec 2014, 15:22
Con, the thought of giving my dogs sprouts to supplement their already voluminous and pungent offerings is truly terrifying!:}

Pinky the pilot
21st Dec 2014, 04:34
the Sicilian half is going to take revenge.

Does this mean that she may make con-pilot an offer he cannot refuse?:hmm:

bosnich71
21st Dec 2014, 04:49
There's a rumour in my family that we have descendants in Scandinavia. Something to do with geezers with horns on their hats. To whom do I address my claim for compo?

Lonewolf_50
22nd Dec 2014, 19:09
BBC News - Islamic State: Yazidi women tell of sex-slavery trauma (http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-middle-east-30573385)

Christians, Jews and Yazidi women can all be taken as slaves, it says.
Women can be bought, sold, and given as gifts(1); they can be disposed of as property if a fighter dies.
One theory is that the pamphlet was actually issued to try to restrain the more outlandish behaviour of IS fighters.
It says, for instance that a man may not sleep with his wife's slave, or with another man's slave; and that a man may own two sisters but not sleep with them at the same time(2).
Genuine or made up?
Dear sir:

1. I won't believe any of this is true until someone buys, and then gives to me as a gift, Jennifer Love Hewitt.
2. Actually, it is best to sleep with sisters on separate occasions. The sibling rivalry / threesome combo does not actually work out. :eek: (OK, it might in some cases, but I have a single data point that left a deep impression of how alleged good ideas are not actual good ideas).
Your Mileage May Vary.