PDA

View Full Version : EK- weekends off!

Hector Huffnpuff
16th Dec 2014, 23:19
Flying high in the desert of Dubai (http://www.irishtimes.com/life-and-style/generation-emigration/flying-high-in-the-desert-of-dubai-1.2034628)

flareflyer
17th Dec 2014, 07:39
:ugh::ugh:
the pool is really empty if the start again with this kind of advertisement......

TransitCheck
17th Dec 2014, 09:42
Captain Ireland?

Payscale
17th Dec 2014, 12:28
EK SVP have won the lottery when bonus time comes around....he is absolutely right

Saltaire
17th Dec 2014, 12:48
The bonus structure is still an incredible luxury for those in these positions. It's also an easy cost cutting measure. Najam? :D

Popgun
17th Dec 2014, 13:04
OMFG!

Drank every last drop of the coolaid!

Thankfully I know many balanced Irish people.

PG

Desdihold
17th Dec 2014, 13:13
He would have needed to get the OK from EK before talking to the paper, it shows that the company wants good publicity.

This guy is just a puppet dancing the tune, trying to recruit irish cabin crew to replace the enormous numbers (of all nationalities ) leaving the company.

nolimitholdem
17th Dec 2014, 13:27
What a cringe-inducing embarrassment. Wonder how much EK paid for it?

LowPassGliderA330
17th Dec 2014, 16:20
He is management, any questions???

Anybody who is thinking of joining should really consider other options. Unless you love to fly 91h/Month with 7off, this place is a place to avoid.

I still remember how years ago all the people asked how to come in, now they look how to get out.
Honestly I would rather fly for an crappy chinese carrier in the middle of nowhere flying 2 months in china while living in a crappy hotel. Even with an f/o who doesn't speaks english. Or flying for Ryanair.

Cheers and have fun,
LowPass

donpizmeov
17th Dec 2014, 23:18
Ambassador's former staff awarded ?80K each - RTÉ News (http://www.rte.ie/news/2014/1125/662404-uae-ambassador-employment/)

In other Irish news.

The Don

Nikita81
17th Dec 2014, 23:55
What a cringe-inducing embarrassment.

I wonder if this guy sleeps like a baby?

Ambassador's former staff awarded ?80K each - RTÉ News

In other Irish news.

That ambassador seriously thought that he can go to Western European country and treat his staff as he used to treat them in UAE?? :ugh: Applause for three brave ladies.

altocu
18th Dec 2014, 06:07
He cites Alan Joyce as a leader...says it all really.:mad:

harry the cod
18th Dec 2014, 09:41
Interesting who the Ambassador is, non other than a Lootah. The same family managing Nakheel (crooks) and also one of the same family who absconded with all the money from the Property Concepts Company in which many pilots were invested. A family so well connected and above the law that they right their own rules.

The irony of the name........Lootah! Says it all really.

Harry

Initial link to 'Flying High In The Desert' now unavailable.......censor at work?

Kamelchaser
18th Dec 2014, 10:27
Claiming diplomatic immunity so you can continue treating people like slaves and carry on with globally illegal practices like confiscating employee's passports.

Yip, that sounds fair.

Nikita81
18th Dec 2014, 11:35
Initial link to 'Flying High In The Desert' now unavailable.......censor at work?
It's available for me. I'm outside Dubai.

donpizmeov
18th Dec 2014, 12:11
Still works for me.

harry the cod
18th Dec 2014, 16:41
Just checked and working now. Thanks Nikita81/Don, must have been a glitch with the connection. :ok: