PDA

View Full Version : In Italian Forum now...

CISTRS
16th Dec 2014, 02:40
Advanced Entry Programme International Candidates Cathay Pacific Hong Kong

Cathay Pacific (http://www.cathaypacific.com/cx/en_HK/about-us.html?source=AviationJobs.Me) is currently recruiting for its Advanced Entry Programme. This is a 31-week programme for people who possess an ICAO CPL and have in excess of 250 hours flight time in specified categories.

Minimum requirements:

ICAO CPL with Instrument Rating
250 hours total time
70 hours as Pilot in Command
50 hours cross country
15 hours Night Flight Time (including 5 hours as Pilot in Command)
40 hours instrument time
Have an excellent command of written and spoken English
Have completed secondary school and have good passes in mathematics and science, or have a degree or diploma, or have passes in all ATPL subjects
Be physically fit and qualify for a Class I Medical

If you are interested in this job APPLY HERE (https://www.cathaypacific.com/fcer/RecruitServlet?actionCode=deNewApply&source=AviationJobs.Me)

As a proof of your professionalism, apply only when you comply with all the requirements and if you have or can obtain a work permit that allows you to be employed in this country.

You'll also be interested in other cadetship jobs (http://www.aviationjobs.me/search/label/cadet)

broadband circuit
16th Dec 2014, 03:38
Mamma Mia!!!!

(sorry, couldn't resist.....)

flyadreno
4th Feb 2015, 01:03
So this means that CPL holders who have slightly less than 250 hours (225 hours) can't apply? or is it worth giving a shot?

BuzzBox
4th Feb 2015, 02:53
Ummm, the ad clearly says:

As a proof of your professionalism, apply only when you comply with ALL the requirements...

Work on getting those extra 25 hours ASAP!

White None
4th Feb 2015, 08:36
Should be all right, I mean these days we're after the sort of chap who's happy to press on with less than required EPR, etc - aren't we :ugh:

Fliegenmong
4th Feb 2015, 09:03
is there a link to that one the Cathay site (link to requirements)

poydras
4th Feb 2015, 17:55
Sadly enough dear clear right,
any Italian will always know more that you of your own country history, geography and social affair. But then, who cares! We live only to fly planes and carry on as "brutes" in every other endeavors of life, don't we?

Nati non foste per viver come bruti, ma per seguir virtùte et conoscenze.

BlunderBus
6th Feb 2015, 17:17
"Ma possiamo aiutare coloro che si trovano nell'ignoranza"

But we serve those who lie..in ignorance

papazulu
6th Feb 2015, 20:23
As a proof of your professionalism, apply only when you comply with ALL the requirements...

Yeah right, listen who speaks now!

I get those adds on my FB page and quite often the website requirements are "slightly" different from those of their clients, i.e. the do not state "TR only" but the original job post does.

Just another site "paroqueting" someone else needs.

Some uneducated Italians with degrees or ATPLs are coming for your jobs.

Tell me son...have you had your sister or your bird (or both) banged by an Italian, by any chance? Chip on the shoulder springs to mind! :E

PZ :hmm: