PDA

View Full Version : MccPilotLog help please

ToiletDucky
11th Dec 2014, 23:03
I'm starting to get pretty fed up with this software. The only time it's easy is after painstakingly setting everything up and letting it sync. Outside of that it continually makes me want to pull my hair out.

My laptop died and for some reason the last SYNC of any data is from September 2013. I email them trying to get back to that and after two days I get a response! AMAZING 48hrs! In the response they say to try crewtrack it goes further back. They don't mention where that function is or how to use they just say to try it. Don't know about you but I didn't receive a book with mine. I'm still waiting on responses. Also how do you adjust info for flights in batches. Lets say one month you're left seat and the other you're in the right. Since they basically force you to do all these setups to get it to work correctly it keeps importing it all as PIC and I can't find a way to select multiple flights and change them to SIC. I'm not saying it's not possible just that I haven't found it. They don't seem to have much of a help desk so you'd think the least they could do is have some sort of manual you could download or MCC forum to talk with other members. NADDA.

I quit logbook pro a long time back due to them charging for everything, at the time not sure about now, and thought I'd really like MCC but it seems like anytime you try to change anything or input anything it's tossing errors or making it such a pain.

*rant over*

Does anyone know how to do the batch corrections as mentioned above or how to import from Crewtrac?

Thanks for any responses!

ToiletDucky
11th Dec 2014, 23:38
Ok I managed to finally find the options on where to change what syncs only a completely different page, should have put it where the actual function is, and now just trying to figure out how to change if I'm PIC or SIC on batch flights.

Thanks!