PDA

View Full Version : FlyEasy India (ABC Aviation India ) Looking for Pilots

cyrilroy21
2nd Dec 2014, 23:56
As published in todays Times of India Ascent

http://epaperbeta.timesofindia.com/Gallery.aspx?id=03_12_2014_021_005&type=A&eid=31808

http://epaperbeta.timesofindia.com/NasData/Publications/TheTimesOfIndia/Delhi/2014/12/03/Article/021/03_12_2014_021_005.jpg

masalama
3rd Dec 2014, 01:12
Fly Easy and CPL holders please sponsor our marketing costs by sending us money :=

You know what's waiting for CPL holders with this outfit , oh I guess it's the same at all carriers in India , make money off those gullible CPL holders , let's see a quick calculation , say 1000 fools send 15,000 make a cool 1.5 crore rupees , enough to buy uniforms for your employees, oh wait they also pay us , **** I should start an airline and make some quick dough off these idiots....

Fly easy all :ok::ok:

masalama.

Torque Skylon
3rd Dec 2014, 17:49
Now direct courier at their address .

Pay money before knowing weather you can sit for the exam also or not.

I wont be surprised if they inform 3 - 4 days prior to exam , I doubt how many will be prepared and ready to travel to Bangalore immediately.

avl998
4th Dec 2014, 12:55
saw d add yesterday , but it seems these guys havent even mentioned the last date for online application submission , if they were serious about the exam. No news about there ERJ'S ,So gotta believe it when v see it.

Kenai
9th Dec 2014, 08:54
Just another money making scheme from the hapless jobless mint fresh zero timers and cabin crew! :ugh: well they say a fool is born every.....:\ so even this company will be making money even before their venture ever takes off...literally!

bucks_raj
10th Dec 2014, 16:14
Fly Easy ? A possible regional startup | The Flying Engineer (http://theflyingengineer.com/2014/12/04/fly-easy-a-possible-regional-startup/)

History and Geography of abc...

5040302010retard
13th Dec 2014, 16:06
Dear Candidate,

We acknowledge receipt of your CV details by email for the post of First Officer.

Kindly re-apply, by sending your resume in the form of hard copy mailer, attaching copies of your credentials, not failing to enclose the stipulated demand draft of Rs. 15,000/- (Rupees Fifteen Thousand Only).

The documents REQUIRED for scrutinizing are your copies of your papers and licenses.

Your application will be processed only on meeting the above criteria paving way for you to attend the aptitude test being conducted by us to qualify you for the SIM Test and further type-rating processes.

You may courier/speed-post the above to our office address mentioned in the advertisement on 3rd December 2014.

Last date for receipt of applications would be 15 Dec 2014

Thank you.

Team -HR
FlyEASY

blackbirdsr72
20th Dec 2014, 17:01
04th January is the written test followed by Psychometric assessment and GD on 05th.

nihaal71
22nd Dec 2014, 12:22
Are you sure bro?
I applied with dd and everything
But did not get the Assessment dates

blackbirdsr72
22nd Dec 2014, 17:06
As per the sources, they will be sending out the call letters by this weekend and admission is restricted to those who have applied.

av8r76
23rd Dec 2014, 16:21
Sounds more like loseyourmoneyeasy.

I would follow the advice of their slogan to the letter.

For a startup claiming to fly only the e-jets the site shows the wing of a 320 and the tails of 747s

When will the fleecing of aspiring crews stop??? Yes a rhetorical question.

I know that as of now the answer is never.

Good luck to all that do get into whatever mess that might ensue with this outfit.

DeanWinchester
24th Dec 2014, 08:05
Do they even have their AOP yet? Aircraft Lease?

Any other information would be helpful. Thanks

pilot4eva
24th Dec 2014, 08:07
Wonder how much money they made from this FO ad.With more than 3000+ low hour pilots looking for work.....about 3 crore INR if not more.:ugh:

blackbirdsr72
25th Dec 2014, 07:21
would suggest anybody who attends the " so called Written, GD and Physco" to post more details regarding the P2 recruitement ..... sources within the airline says that 200 candidates are attending the tests. so the application was around 200. it was really good that the community is smart enough not to loose their money.

I would suggest not to put your hard earned money unless you are sure ...

Regarding the Aop process I will be getting the infos latest by 20th jan. Dgca sources say they have completed the CAP3100 and will be attending the pre AOC meet by 2nd week of JAN. will get the details of the birds soon. DGCA says they have Import approval for 2 ERJ 190 and 2 ERJ 170. but they have applied for the type change to 190 from 170. so plan might be 4 ERJ 190 launch....

Afterburner06
26th Dec 2014, 03:49
Hey blackbird that is a very good piece of information you have given. But what I am more concerned about is the financial status of the company. As aviation is a field only for people with deep pockets, would it be easy for a startup with all jet fleet to survive in this competetive environment where major players are loosing money and are on the brink of destruction.. I would like to know it as i m too appearing for the exam. So, if we spend so much for type rating on E190 how safe would it be if we think of a long term stability. Wat is the financial background of thr company as very little is known about the company. And how much time will they take to airborne..

blackbirdsr72
26th Dec 2014, 12:36
To the best of my knowledge, some big Airline promoter has invested in the company. Iam trying to gather information.I don't know about the sustainability since people with deep pockets like Mallya and Maran have failed miserably. but something is there on the confidence levels of these startups like Aircosta, ABC, Airpegasus and turbo, premier and carnival.... More than us they will also be concerned about the finances. isn't it. how someone will invest 100-150 million without a proper duedeligence ....? But still I don't know regarding the sustainability..

Afterburner06
26th Dec 2014, 14:05
Lets hope the Mysterious promoter and the people behind does not repeat the mistake committed by KFA , Deccan, and SG.. And may all these startups bring lots of hope to the bleeding industry..

TFE
29th Dec 2014, 12:18
New here.

What I hear is they're looking at the Embraer 190s from flyNAS (formerly NAS Air), Saudi. As per what I could uncover, only 1 E190 is available from the airline : VP-CQW with E190 MSN 232. That maybe the one headed here. Though they plan to start ops with 2 acft.

From a source, I hear the management is impressive. Seems like they've got their head where its outta be. From another source, I gather that they're funding is questionable.

If blackbird says the CAP3100 documentation is almost through, that's good news. Personally, I like the fact that Finn Thaulow is at the helm of affairs, atleast for experience's sake.
(http://www.planespotters.net/Production_List/Embraer/ERJ-190/index.php)

Afterburner06
30th Dec 2014, 11:51
And how much time it takes to get AOP after this CAP3100 doc? If govt. Remove the 5/20 rule, is it possible for these regional airline to go internatinal? Actually i didnt understand the concept of a regional airline? Air costa is flying to ahmedabad and jaipur? What regional activity is that??

nihaal71
4th Jan 2015, 11:37
it was a 90 marks paper for 90 mins
basic cpl level questions. the ones asked in dgca examinations.
it was indicated they would want 70 people to proceed to sims.
around 150 people or so appeared. which included walk ins

motivated
5th Jan 2015, 04:07
Some so called Mr Raj who is in charge or recruiting is so rude. He just does not know how to speak and acts as though everyone will take his bull ****. Its so sad to know that before getting employed he is so rude so I wonder how they are going to take care of their employees. He just takes advantage of the fact that people are jobless. What they should realise is that if your employees are unhappy you are never going to have satisfied passengers. Please guys dont let him speak to you rudely when they CEO of the company is such a reputed and polite person.

blackbirdsr72
5th Jan 2015, 08:31
Anything regarding GD /PA... ?

Afterburner06
5th Jan 2015, 17:42
Can anyone explain about the line training program that they have offered? Also what kind of sim check it would be like?? Normal CPL level or a tougher than that?

stryker_jsph
7th Jan 2015, 04:02
During their 'counselling session', the people who spoke to us suggested they needed 80 people for the SIM check, not the 70 they had mentioned earlier. Out of those 80, they would pick 48 for type, and ahem.. generously still consider the remaining 32 for future openings. They're taking 48 right now because that's the number of slots they've obtained at their TRTO. The talk they had with us was very reasonable, they didn't try too hard to veil the fact that they needed funds for their project. They proposed we undertook Line Training for 35 lakhs, additional to the Type rating costing 25, to get close to thrice the starting salary. All in all, a very pragmatic approach by them, but every reason for the candidates to be skeptical. How long would they 'bench' us if we got our rating on Type and didn't opt for self sponsored Line training? Is such a bloated crew of Junior FO's really necessary for a fleet of 2 to 4 aircraft? Calls for a leap of faith. 25 lakh storey high leap.

masalama
7th Jan 2015, 06:11
So 60 Lakhs to be paid for type rating and the privilege to be be line trained on the aircraft.What next , pay for your IR/LR , uniforms, hotel stay and oh why get a salary when you're ready to pay to fly a shiny 90 seater jet???

A basic calculation assuming 250,000 USD as leasing cost per EMB-170/190 per month shows that by taking 60lakhs from 80 ( 48 Cr) co-pilots, sorry investors in the airline :E they get around 16 months lease costs financed by co-pilots for 2 aircraft.

What a wonderful idea Sirji ...

The worst are those that take advantage of the desperate.

All the best,
masalama:ok:

Afterburner06
7th Jan 2015, 17:48
How are they going to utilise 48 pilots on just 4 aircraft? Either they are planning for an aggresive expansion or thats an open loot and that too from unemployed lost all hopes So called Pilots who have almost given up on their dreams.. No wonder after this a lot of new start ups wud start doing the same.. Either pay them or just move and do something else... Game of filthy rich people... :ugh: :{

itsbrokenagain
8th Jan 2015, 02:11
250,000 USD as leasing cost per EMB-170/190 per month

$250 k a month will only get you a USD9 million plane with 20% down, the lease on a E170/190 is going to be a lot lot more than this!

masalama
8th Jan 2015, 03:52
$250 k a month will only get you a USD9 million plane with 20% down, the lease on a E170/190 is going to be a lot lot more than this!

As stated , a basic assumption from 2013 rates as given under:

Aircraft Profile: Embraer E190 - Airfinance Journal - January 2013 (http://www.airfinancejournal.com/Article/3160291/Aircraft-Profile-Embraer-E190.html)

How many will crash and burn in these startups , time will tell.

masalama.

Skyblade
8th Jan 2015, 15:20
Outrageous exploitation of unemployed cpl holders. Their plan of taking onboard 48 first officers for one aircraft, is just to generate funds. This would be really bad for other unemployed cpl holders who didn't take part in the process as other startups would also jump on the same bandwagon.

cloudripper
10th Jan 2015, 19:22
During the counselling, at one point the main guy said he's ex SIA, and towards the end he may have sounded like he had worked in Paramount also. He said his name is Krishnan and he is the Sr.VP and his buddy is Felix Thomas, an exAI,ex Paramount himself.

When I asked an Ex Paramount pilot I knew off and who stuck with the firm till its last breath,he plainly said that he has never heard of them and they had approached him too even though he didn't apply. Also, told me to stay away from them.

Afterburner06
12th Jan 2015, 16:06
What can v expect in Sim check?
Thanks

cloudripper
13th Jan 2015, 10:33
A receipt of Rs.35,000/- for your joyride...if you are lucky! :}

cetre of gravity
13th Jan 2015, 11:25
does any one know how many attending sim check

Afterburner06
13th Jan 2015, 13:32
Well I'm sure you know the rules here.. They have openly said You have to pay for your flying. People are leaving this industry because of loans, debts and there isn't any moment when they dont regret their decision of becoming a Pilot.. I know I should not support this, but thats how it rolls in aviation around the globe.. So what i have learnt all these years in aviation is to better stop being a cry baby and take your A** somewhere where you can gain experience and knowledge.. It definitley helps you in the long run..

sierra_november
13th Jan 2015, 18:42
They have openly said You have to pay for your flying. I know I should not support this, but thats how it rolls in aviation around the globe.
wow ! Afterburner it takes skill to justify paying 60 lakhs to a lousy act that calls itself an airline and you sure have it.

So what i have learnt all these years in aviation is to better stop being a cry baby and take your A** somewhere where you can gain experience and knowledge.. It definitley helps you in the long run..

Make sure you keep the same attitude if this 'airline' shuts down even before getting their first airplane off the ground, or else you might make an A** of yourself.

cloudripper
14th Jan 2015, 01:05
Fyi, I already took my A** elsewhere and have worked hard and now leading a parallel career with an impressive work experience. Unlike you or other unregretful pay2fly kiddies I am curious to know how and where each penny I spend goes and how much more than the MRP am I paying for a said endorsement and what are its benefits etc.

I'm sure most of it won't make much sense to you since you have already accepted the 'fact' that a job in aviation means unlimited cheque leaves from DaddyO! Talent and merit based inception are not the only criteria anymore.

That said and done, we are discussing a fraud company here that is trying to dupe people, especially unsuspecting and hardwired gentleman like yourself. Please go ahead and pay the Rs.60,35,000 for all I care, atleast let others gain some wisdom which will eventually save their daddy's hard earned money from flushing down the drain in the name of 'ab initio training' to a fraudster.

FlyBuddy81
21st Jan 2015, 14:31
The company is asking the pilots from 1st batch to pay 22 lacs by dd and 15 lacs cash to get in...WTH

vgnshvikki
21st Jan 2015, 20:17
I have now received an offer letter after my sim check that was held at FSTC gurgaon. They are planning to take 12 people initially towards the type rating scheduled sometime during February unsure about dates at Gulf Aviation Academy Bahrain. Have to pay 22lakh as DD and 15lakh seperately and would be given a receipt for complete 37lakhs which has to be paid before 31st of Jan for a slot in the first batch of 12. The offer is for 90k with a take home of 81k approx a month and they guarantee flying of 500-600hrs a year. This pay is until you reach 1500hrs and have your ATPL exams cleared. Beyond which you would be paid 2.5lakh. Can someone please help me out here as 37lakh payment even if I do manage to arrange the funds throo someone or bank is it worth to invest in this?? Going by the thread there are a few good points to believe that this airline may come up well. But I am not able to decide whether to put faith and go further with the same.

152HEAVY
28th Jan 2015, 01:30
Hello All…

Any new info on:

Recruitment?:eek:
Pilot Pay?:eek:
Start dates?:eek:
Actual Aircraft?:eek:

Etc…

Fly Safe!

speagle1
31st Jan 2015, 07:21
You could consider the following facts before deciding:

1. There is an ocean of difference between getting a NOC from Ministry and AOP from DGCA
2. This outfit got its NOC in Jan 2012, around the same time as Costa. Costa is up and running, Flyeasy is on its 5th or 6th NOC extension.
3. Pegasus got an NOC in Nov 2011, recruited pilots in Jan'14. They are still sitting around. AOP not yet issued. There is a very interesting interview with the MD of Pegasus in the flying engineer . May like to read it and discover for your self the gap between intention and reality pegasus | Search Results | The Flying Engineer (http://theflyingengineer.com//?s=pegasus&search=Go)

All the best.

Afterburner06
21st May 2015, 11:04
Any updates on Flyeasy??

speagle1
21st May 2015, 15:35
Any updates on Flyeasy??

Their website is accepting applications... This time no fee!

Afterburner06
22nd May 2015, 14:48
I have heard from sources in DGCA.. that they might never come.. as they dont have funds to run the ops.. Neither there is any investor backing their ops. Kindly clearify

speagle1
23rd May 2015, 04:14
I have heard from sources in DGCA.. that they might never come.. as they dont have funds to run the ops.. Neither there is any investor backing their ops. Kindly clearify

I would tend to agree with DGCA.
If you check the earlier posts on this thread, I have said pretty much the same thing a few months back. There is one hell of a difference between NOC and AOP. Even if they find the money, whether they will start ops and more importantly, how long they will last is anybody's guess.
Go in with your eyes wide open.

All the best.

speagle1
23rd May 2015, 09:50
In fact, a few days after my earlier post with the same subject heading, someone, presumably from flyeasy, posted something like this..... He he he, just watch what happens.......!
Thankfully someone deleted the post!

Afterburner06
23rd May 2015, 12:50
Haha.. yeh.. i saw that.. watch this space for more.. something like that. I dont understand people who applied for NOC after them are flying now.. and these people doesn't even have their aircraft. No press conference, no news on routes,investors,fleet.. how many aircraft are they planning..nothing. Atleast they should be transparent.

speagle1
23rd May 2015, 14:41
Just goes to show something, right?

5th or 6th NOC renewal.... I suppose all this activity is to keep MoCA happy!

And quiet!

Afterburner06
24th May 2015, 03:59
Albeit their website, the blogs and the simulator thing is quite impressive.. and heard some Sr. Management and Flight ops guys from Air costa has also joined them.

Mr.CB
24th May 2015, 07:14
Dont judge a book by its cover. Right things are always done at the right time to get best results. Rome wasn't built in a day my friends and An airline in its making is no different than Raising an Empire... Time has all the answers..its better to wait and watch And Rise... then to ignore and run and fall.. ur DGCA sources won't tell you this.

speagle1
24th May 2015, 09:13
HAHAHA!!!:D:D:D:D

This is hilarious!

Thank you Mr. C.B.....for introducing some humour in the lives of the poor (literally), frustrated, 'gullible' youngsters!:E

tptpilot
3rd Jul 2015, 15:35
Any latest news on fly easy? Heard their ac is painted??

speagle1
7th Jul 2015, 11:17
All dressed up and -- ----- -- --??:E

power source
10th Jan 2017, 11:58
Hi,
Does anyone know whether Fly easy hired Trainee First officers already ?
If so how many ?
Thanks in advance ..

itsbrokenagain
11th Jan 2017, 13:30
they never flew a plane and dont own a plane I think...so how or why would the FO's be flying or hired... its a virtual airline I think

john mathew976
17th Jan 2017, 05:59
they never flew but had one embrar AC painted... never for AOP and now news is tht they have acquired stakes in air pegasus.. air pegasus stating to start flying by march. how is that possible they have no AC no ground staff no maintenance etc etc... both have lot of pilots from whom they have taken amount.... how are they going to fly is a very big question...