PDA

View Full Version : CX being sued yet again

oriental flyer
2nd Dec 2014, 03:00
German railway operator Deutsche Bahn is seeking damages of US$2.5 billion from more than a dozen airlines including CX for price fixing of cargo rates
When will they ever learn ? And when is someone going to jail for this illegal behaviour?

Lufthansa Pilots have gone out on strike over pension benefits causing the cancellation of 1350 flights more than half it's total .
Gratifying to see At least one group of pilots have the fortitude to do something about the erosion of our profession .
We can't even get people to work to rule let alone go out on strike ,management must laugh at our pathetic endeavours .
Can you imagine the shock waves that would go through this airline if not one pilot pitched up for work on Monday, but sadly, we collectively, don't have what it takes to save our profession from the constant erosion of our conditions

Lowkoon
2nd Dec 2014, 05:15
Makes the savings from single engine taxiing even more significant. Any one care to calculate how many single engine taxis we will have to do to cover this little unexpected bill? :hmm: And then calculate the figure for the rest of the fines for illegal pricing activity. How long do you think we would be employed if we came up with an illegal way to waste one single dollar?

Or lets calculate how many bags we could leave in the Hedland for our share of the 2.5 billion USD.

I also wonder how many KA $60 meal vouchers one could get for....

I wonder how many salt and pepper shakers one could buy for....

I wonder how many edible crew meals one could buy for...

I wonder how many bottles of Evian over Bonaqua one might purchase for....

I wonder how many EFB's one might get for....

And so it goes on.

Apple Tree Yard
2nd Dec 2014, 05:42
To: Cathay/Swire Management

Ref: Yet ANOTHER fine for illegal behaviour

Sirs,

Please answer the following: "which senior manager has been fired for being involved in any/all of the numerous (almost too many to count) illegal activities and schemes that have been attempted by CX/Swire over the past 10+ years" ?

I of course don't expect an answer. As most of us here at CX employed as aircrew realise, only we are accountable, both individually and as a group. The contrast with your own mendacious behaviour is stark and depressing. Even more depressing is having to walk through the CX HQ here in HK and personally see many of these managers walking around like strutting peacocks.

The heart of this company/group is rotten. All the evidence points to this, both in the legal condemnations, and the rank hypocrisy that is spewed forth each day in the treatment of your only truly professional employees, the AIRCREW.

Thank the lucky stars that both you and your families can leach of that reputation and professionalism every time you wish to travel home. Be grateful that you can snuggle up into your J or F seat and know that the people up front are the best in the industry. Hopefully feel a tiny twinge of shame upon the realisation that you are single handedly inflicting a great injustice on those same professionals. One day there WILL be a reckoning.

Keep trudging down that same cynical and morally bankrupt path. You are awakening the tiger and eventually it will turn against you. Continue to break laws worldwide, perjure yourselves in court, cause suicides and early deaths. It's all something i'm sure you will be proud to include in your resume's.

Again, provide the name of just ONE senior manager who has been held accountable...? Thought not.

Rgds,

ATY

ACMS
2nd Dec 2014, 06:18
So who flies the Aircraft? Must fly themselves as we are not shown....:{

Typical....:suspect:

Apple Tree Yard
2nd Dec 2014, 06:33
....cute bunch of ladies...:)

Just Do It
2nd Dec 2014, 06:52
A delusion is "a false belief based on incorrect inference about external reality that is firmly sustained despite what almost everyone else believes and despite what constitutes incontrovertible and obvious proof or evidence to the contrary".

Throughout, the narcissist is in full control of his faculties, cognisant of his choices, and goal-orientated. His behaviour is intentional and directional. He is a manipulator and his delusions are in the service of his stratagems. Hence his chameleon-like ability to change guises, his conduct, and his convictions on a dime.

Psychotics, by comparison, are fixated on a certain view of the world and of their place in it. They ignore any and all information that might challenge their delusions. Gradually, they retreat into the inner recesses of their tormented mind and become dysfunctional.

The term Muppet was invented by Jim Henson at the beginning of his career to describe his puppet act.

Soul planet
3rd Dec 2014, 05:40
http://1000suchdaystopsites.com/pay-up.gif