PDA

View Full Version : EHS

probes
24th Nov 2014, 09:02
ok, let's move on from chemtrails. People around here probably are not suffering from electromagnetic sensitivity? Or, what about the occasional headache and edginess...
... the phenomenon of ‘Electical hypersensitivity’. A small percentage of extensive computer users develops a hypersensitivity towards electric and electromagnetic fields emitted by PC and TV screens and several other pieces of electric and electronic equipment in home and office. Symptoms vary and range from itching, dizziness and headache to skin rashes and intense fatigue. Work may become impossible altogether. Social isolation may follow.

Electrohypersensitivity (EHS) : h.e.s.e.-UK (http://www.hese-project.org/hese-uk/en/niemr/ehs.php)

wifi and mobile phones have arisen controversy and the human experiment has not been going on for long enough, of course.
Personally - I don't know, so couldn't be passionate about it either ways. But, as some people are hypersensitive to sunlight even... maybe it's time to become passionate? As the choices are running out - wifi's everywhere, just like sunlight?

meadowrun
24th Nov 2014, 09:15
Given the amount of people there are, a lot are going to be sensitive or allergic to something or other.

You get born, you take your chances.

mikedreamer787
24th Nov 2014, 09:26
maybe it's time to become passionate?

You bet it is hon! http://www.easyfreesmileys.com/smileys/free-sexy-smileys-949.gif

Loose rivets
24th Nov 2014, 10:27
Since a male can go from generating around 175 watts, to 250 watts during nookie, then what I suggest is a well insulated hanger-sized room in every town that is wired to convert heat into electricity. You then ask for volunteers to pack the room out and then tell them to take their clothes off.

I'm not quite sure what device could be used in lieu of moderating rods. :\

mikedreamer787
24th Nov 2014, 10:34
At 75 can you still pack 250 watts in your lightning rod Mr Rivets? ;)

west lakes
24th Nov 2014, 12:42
As part of my job I deal with customer queries regarding EMFs (Electrical & Magnetic Fields) part of which involves going and making on site surveys of the actual field levels.

I recently had a discussion with a customer who tells us she suffers from EHS, I was quite interested as to how she survived as from the description she gave me she could detect fields (by feeling unwell) lower than the natural EMF generated by the Earth. So must be unwell 100% of the time, nor did she feel a need to avoid "artificial" sources, curious

As for photosensitivity, the drugs I am taking to control that big C have had that effect on me, it's horrible as during this last summer even 10 minutes driving the car behind tinted windows would see my face burnt!

arcniz
24th Nov 2014, 13:58
Control and sensing systems in the Human body are both highly resilient and unpredictably quirky.

The growing credibility and use of Transcutaneous Neural Stimulus (TNS) and similar contact and non-contact modulations of human nerve impulses (which are being observed for research purposes during many of the TNS tests by righteously powerful Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI) suggest and possibly demonstrate both the case of distinctive cause-effect - from the highly specific localised field patterns caused by TNS - and also concurrently the case of not (anomalous) cause-effect from the very powerful but deliberately very uniformly applied high-energy magnetic pulses of the MRI on neural circuits.

Very specific deliberate patterns of electrical, magnetic, or EMF energy seem to reliably cause discernible and repeatable resulting sensations, metabolic patterns and mental effects. General un-steered fields do not seem to have been found to cause such effects, but one must consider the possibility that the testing processes presently used in this regard may not yet include methods adequate for sensing effects that may commonly occur.

probes
24th Nov 2014, 17:21
speaking of passion and energy...
Chi Gong and Tai Chi (Qi Gong) Energy Healing Exercises - YouTube

- makes sense, especially the 'animals shaking' part. Should work for too much sitting as well (which is said to cause as irreversible mutations as smoking, btw).

603DX
24th Nov 2014, 17:55
Given the amount of people there are, a lot are going to be sensitive or allergic to something or other.

You get born, you take your chances.

I'm with meadowrun on this one. While I don't think I am subject to EHS, and the hefty electromagnetic field I underwent in the "doughnut ring" of an MRI machine about three years ago didn't affect me in the slightest, I did develop an annoying allergy to pomegranates about ten years ago! A pity, because I love the fruit, and often used to buy them or their juice. But as my only (known) allergy, it's hardly a problem. The newly developed reaction was quite spectacular, with kaleidoscopic brightly coloured flashing zig-zag images in my vision, similar to what migraine sufferers report. So I just avoid the juice, and read the labelling of mixed fruit juices to make sure they don't include it.

It would be very interesting to know the magnitude of the "small percentage of extensive computer users" who develop EHS, as it's difficult to avoid PC and TV screens nowadays, and if one's job depends on being exposed to them, it could obviously prove to be a very debilitating condition.

pigboat
24th Nov 2014, 18:50
EHS??? It's all in their 'eads. Climate Change Depression, now there's a whole 'nother ball of cheese.

Climate depression is for real. Just ask a scientist | Grist (http://grist.org/climate-energy/climate-depression-is-for-real-just-ask-a-scientist/)

Dushan
25th Nov 2014, 01:01
Easy to combat

http://www.coachingbysubjectexperts.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/06/tin-foil-hat.jpg