PDA

View Full Version : BA CEP on hold???

jamesed
22nd Sep 2001, 17:34
Hello this is my first posting on pprune, I have been motivated to do this after a conversation on the phone with a mate that has just been notified that he has passed the BA selection process,but the scheme is on hold due to recent events! He has been informed that his acceptance is valid for one year to the date but if BA do not re-open the scheme in that year then he will have to re-apply. Anyone got anymore info on whats going on. Cheers. :confused:

Wee Weasley Welshman
22nd Sep 2001, 17:51
Hmm, the one year expiry rule is a new invention over the last time this happened.

Have a look at several of the threads currently running about the general situation.

Basically I reckon he'll not start within 12 months therefore he will have to go back to the start. Thats my best guess.

JT8
22nd Sep 2001, 17:56
Well, my application was processed the day before the events in NY. I was told if the scheme is stopped which it has been, and isn't started soon (early probable estimate about 2 years), applications would NOT be kept on file, and people would have to re-apply.

JT8

WAIF-er
24th Sep 2001, 01:48
I did the aptitude tests last tuesday and was told the same as above.
HOWEVER, no guesstimate on when the process will continue was even hinted at.

Lets just hope its within the next year!

:confused: