PDA

View Full Version : Cargo airline in China (low hour pilots)

omarhs
20th Nov 2014, 04:20
For an expanding cargo airline, based in Wuhan, capital of Hubei province (China), we are screening Captains and First Officers for over 60 job opportunities on Airbus 300-600F for 2015 and also 2016.

Requirements:

Maximum age below 57
Minimum age above 21
Minimum flight hours of 1000h for Captains (preferable on types like 737, 757, 767, DC-10, A300)
Minimum flight hours of 250h for First Officers
Perfect medical conditions
Intermediate abilities in basic IFR and RAW DATA flying

General schedule:

Review of the application and documents
Screening in Nuremberg/Germany
Background check and apply of the visa for China
Medical check and ATPL test in China (AIRLINE PAYS TRAVEL COSTS)
Signing of contract for the type-rating on A300-600 in Berlin/Germany
Type-rating A300-600 (AIRLINE PAYS THE TYPE-RATING)

Job conditions:

Annual Salary of about 120.000,00$ for Captains and 60.000,00$ for First Officers
Roster of 40days ON / 20 Days OFF (AIRLINE PAYS PROCEEDING COSTS)
Homebase: WUH (Wuhan/China)
Domestic and regional destinations

Please send us your detailed application exclusively via e-mail:
[email protected]

Does anyone know any info. about this airline ?

kwaiyai
20th Nov 2014, 05:49
A300/600F's,

In Wuhan China,

Probably UNITOP Airlines.

pilotchute
20th Nov 2014, 06:02
It's gotta be a scam. 1000 hours minimum for Captains?

kwaiyai
20th Nov 2014, 09:55
Pilot Job Opening - Uni-top Airlines pilotcareercentre.com
Pilot Job Details
Position Non-Rated Captains
Aircraft A300-600
Licence, Documents, Experience Required

*Captains should have a minimum of 1000 hrs PIC on either B737, B757, B767, B747, DC10, A300-B4.
*Minimum Total Time of 5000 Hours.

*Accepting Pilots with time on B737, B757, B767, B747, DC10, A300-B4 with FAA, JAA (EASA), CAD License (Licenses from other countries will be considered)

*We prefer that you are Current and Qualified on type listed above but we will consider you if you are not current and have not flown within a year.

How to Apply Email
Pilot Job Details
Contact Mr Kevin Qiu,
Recruiting Supervisor

Uni-Top Airlines
No.1, Tian He Street
Huang Pi District
Wuhan, Hu Bei Province.
P.R. China

Company Website ?? (http://www.uni-top.com)
Posting Date 2014/10/24
Restrictions

*See notes above.
Notes

Qualified Applicants are Encouraged to Apply

v4city
21st Nov 2014, 03:26
Good Day Guys

Is this an indication of the rapid growth in China? Or is it again too good to be true?

Regards

pilot4eva
21st Nov 2014, 09:51
The info posted on their website seems true becoz Unitop expects about 7 modified A300's between feb 2015 and April 2016.I had called them up regarding this job a couple of days ago and the guy explained the entire screening process clearly.Seemed legit but you never know!
@v4city china is definitely growing at a rapid pace but its a little hard to believe they will hire a 250 hour expat first officer!

v4city
21st Nov 2014, 10:24
@pilot4eva

Thanks for sharing this info. The last part of your reply is the puzzle here now.

ArmApp
21st Nov 2014, 12:45
as far as I know expat pilots should be ATPL to be FO in China. Am I wrong?

pilot4eva
21st Nov 2014, 15:24
@v4city I agree what @armapp said....I thought the only way to get a job in china was by getting an ATPL and having about 500hours on appropriate type....dint know we could get a job with 250 hours as an expat.

omarhs
21st Nov 2014, 17:45
If we pass the screening, we will go for the caac atpl before the type rating

omarhs
25th Nov 2014, 14:50
@goneflighting

Congrats..

According to pilotcareers.aero, the screening process will be the following :

- 2 days is Germany

Part 1 : oral and written part in different categories
Part 2 : sim assessment (flying abilities, situational awareness, workload...)
part 3 : sim debriefing and interview

Good luck

pilot4eva
25th Nov 2014, 16:43
Congrats @gonefighting....If I may ask did you apply for the captain or first officer position?What date is your interview scheduled on?The company is expecting their first A300 in feb 2015.Yes cargo flying is totally a different ball game becoz of mainly flying at odd hours,can get called for work at any time mostly with 1-3 hours notice.But on the plus side you fly mainly heavy jets and you go to airports that hardly any pax airline operate to.It will be one hell of an adventure.Good luck...all the best if you do decide to go for it:ok:

AlwaysFlyAlwaysRead
25th Nov 2014, 20:04
anyone been screened yet or know if this thing is legit? I'm more interested in the FO position but like everyone said the hour requirements don't seem much. has anyone confirmed?

Boeing737_IL
25th Nov 2014, 22:56
Hi@all
screening done in Nürnberg and i have received the info from the company for the next step , CAA ATPL , Medical.
cheers

5000 total
2700 B737300800 PIC and FO

omarhs
26th Nov 2014, 01:54
How did you guys applied ? just wanna make sure that I applied in the correct place

CadetsPilots
26th Nov 2014, 12:40
Hi Guys, I am looking for some information about the screening in Germany with pilotcareers.aero regarding the job opportunity "Non type-rated First Officer on Airbus A300-600 cargo".

- Does anyone did it?
- How was it?
- Where was it? etc etc etc

if anyone can help PLEASE SPIT IT OUT!

Thank you so much and happy landings to all! ;)

worldoffe
26th Nov 2014, 13:01
How did you guys applied ? just wanna make sure that I applied in the correct place

General Job Conditions ? pilotcareers (http://www.pilotcareers.aero/general-job-conditions/)

CadetsPilots
26th Nov 2014, 13:15
Hi Guys, how are things?
Does anyone has any news from people that attended the screening in Germany with pilotcareers.aero? How was it? Where was it? and and so on and so forth... talk soon and happy landings to all! ;)

pilotchute
27th Nov 2014, 02:32
Hasn't anyone noticed that this job is the only one the agency advertises? Also, the details aren't even on their website. They have a link to latestpilotjibs which they posted.

China will not convert a CPL/IR unless you are a local. You must have an ATP regardless of position you are applying for. They will not take non jet experienced FO's in China.

I'm pretty sure this is a scam.

Tailwind743
28th Nov 2014, 05:12
Congrats for those who received an invitation from them. I just have a quick question for you.

How long did it take for you to receive an invitation from them? I got an email from them stating that they would contact me within 3 weeks if I am shortlisted, thus I think I know how long I should wait for it at the maximum, but just as a curiosity...

Thank you,

pilot4eva
28th Nov 2014, 05:46
@pilotchute you have a valid point!what is the process of validation of foreign license in china?But we atleast know the company is not a scam as someone has already attended a screening with them!Has anyone received an invitation for FO screening?

MARACAIBO
28th Nov 2014, 07:23
I have been invited as well to attend a screening,but i have concerns about it...can anyone that actually attended tell us more information?

pilot4eva
28th Nov 2014, 07:34
maracaibo have you been invited for captain or fo position?If fo whats your total time?

pilotchute
28th Nov 2014, 09:06
The only FO job I have seen in China open to foreigners is China Postal Airlines. I think about 3000 hours 737 was the minimum. A couple of Biz jet operators have also advertised for FO's but again high time on type needed.

If it's genuine that's great but I have doubts.

typhoonpilot
28th Nov 2014, 10:13
A lot of the people posting on this thread joined PPrune in August, 2014. Same person perhaps? Asking questions then answering them himself to make it look legit :E

TP

ahmadrock
28th Nov 2014, 12:15
I have just received an email from pilot career regarding next stage of recruitment process in Germany.
I was just wondering dose anyone knows if you pass your interview and sim evaluation in Germany and then your chines ATPL and medical and undergoing type rating course in Berlin as I understood , are they gonna issue you chines ATPL and endorse your A300-600 rating on it or you have to keep your own JAA/ICAO/FAA license valid and fly in China with validation :confused:

jet-lover
28th Nov 2014, 17:06
hi all,

i m also invited for screening, FO. already spoke with a guy from the recruiting company in Germany, Pilot Careers. still, i have my doubts. can someone who actually went thru the screening conform please if this is legit or not.

i do have ATPL, lil bit of 737 jet time, and some 3000 hrs TT but the ads for the job and the regulations in china just don't match.

i m more inclined to thinking it's another scam to take advantage of desperate low timers

jet-lover
28th Nov 2014, 18:12
along with details of what the sim session includes, the PDF file they sent contains this vague section which talks about participation fee for the screening. it does not explicitly state if that is amount paid by the candidate of not. i have asked for explanation and i m waiting for reply.

the amount is 1190 euro

whole thing is fishy !

jet-lover
29th Nov 2014, 00:36
well, it's confirmed. i just got my reply from recruiter. they r indeed asking us to pay the 1190 euro for the screening. i m out guys

just ask urselves why would Unitop want the candidate to pay 1200 for screening while offering free type rating worth tens of thousands of euros. it doesn't add up

probably its just a cheap trick of collecting 1200 euro from a bunch of desperate low hr dudes.

squarecrow
29th Nov 2014, 04:47
Are they offering to pay for your flight to and from the screening and the Hotel?
If not then really its more than 1200 euros and they have nothing to lose.

PilotTron
30th Nov 2014, 09:48
Hi all,

I've also been invited, but the more I look into pilotcareer.aero the more I can not find. One note for people is that the sim assessment is being carried out on a fixed base simulator (probably not even certified FNPT2 from what I can find) which according to the website only cost €99 per 30 mins. Not enough to justify the €1190 that this company is asking assessment.

So literally this is not adding up...

Does anyone has anymore info?

Job-Seeker
1st Dec 2014, 10:33
https://www.pilotcareercentre.com/Air-Carrier-PCC-Profile/2909/Uni-Top%20Airlines

says 3000TT for FO and 5000TT for PIC. Seems more like it.

There's also an email adress of the recruiting supervisior. He of all should know whats going on.

PilotTron
1st Dec 2014, 15:15
Spoke to someone at Uni-Top confirming that they have not employed PilotCareer.aero to recruit pilots for them.

dboy
1st Dec 2014, 18:42
Did some research:read and shiver. :eek:

http://www.pprune.org/freight-dogs/340986-uni-top-airlines-2.html

Boeing737_IL
2nd Dec 2014, 07:10
@Pilot tron
keep your information for you.
i have done the process with those guys in Nuremberg and i had the phone interview with Unitop COO.
your friend is still sleeping
cheers

aerocomp
2nd Dec 2014, 08:26
Also invited for interview as FO. 2000TT 1800 jet >50t EASA ATPL.
Don't know what to think about this offer really

Charliec
2nd Dec 2014, 13:17
Is there anybody here who applied and received a negative answer ?

pilotdreamer2
2nd Dec 2014, 17:42
Hi all,

This job seems to good to be true, please don't send them any money. There is no way a low time pilot can work in china as a first officer. I have been in this business for to long.

In hong kong or Macao a low time pilot can get a validation but no way in China.

Good luck

crpeterson
3rd Dec 2014, 00:27
I'm curious and concerned as well with the validity of this pilot recruiting. I am hesitant to apply and have also contacted Uni-Top regarding this third party company (No reply back yet). Here is my two cents on why I think they could be a scam. Their website does not specifically imply they are recruiting for Uni-Top they merely say A300-600 pilots out of Wuhan, China. Which we all know from a little research they mean Uni-Top however if you look at a similar company like Rishworthaviation they not only tell you what airplane and position but what airline and other details. Rishworth also does recruiting for many different airlines not just "A300-600 pilots".

Has anyone scrolled to the bottom of the pilotcareers website and looked at the bottom of any page and read the "Imprint" page. Their disclaimers are so short and to the point they basically say they are not responsible for any content on this website or the validity of the information. I don't want to elaborate too much you should read it for yourself it's quite concerning.

For those of you who have applied and gotten a reply back saying they initially accepted you would you all post your total time so we can all get a feel for who their accepting. Also if they have not accepted anyone can come forward and admit. I'm sure if you were not accepted it would be embarrassing to come here and post but it would increase the credit ability of this company.

If this is indeed a scam it is a well thought out way to get people to pay money for a possibility of a promised job.

@Boeing737_IL

Congrats on all that I hope the best of luck to your position and would love to hear the outcome. May I ask your TT? I however do believe a phone interview could easily be faked.

dboy
3rd Dec 2014, 11:08
Got today as well a letter to invite me to send copy of licence etc. I guess this is a scam. Strange on that on the agency website they are only recruiting for the A300 and not mentioning the name of the company they are recruiting for. I'm also curious of the reaction of uni top on some of the posters request to clear things up.

fastos
3rd Dec 2014, 11:20
Today I received an email as well saying that I'm eligible for the next phase. They just want me to send the last page of my logbook before they can start the process.
My total time is around 2000 hours of which 700 pic, mostly on C208B.

bigbird
3rd Dec 2014, 11:37
I don't know about the german site. But,some info for you all applying for FO position. See below requirements from the add from bestaviation.net

Required Qualifications
- Captains should have a minimum of 1000 hrs PIC on either 737, 757, 767, 747, DC10, A300-B4 and Total Time of 5000 Hours.
- First Officers should have a minimum of 500 hours as “second in command” on either 737, 757, 767, 747, DC10, A300-B4 and 3000 hours Total Time

dboy
3rd Dec 2014, 11:44
In another thread in section, freight jobs, you can read a story of a guy going to nuremberg doing the selection and found out IT WAS INDEED A SCAM.

Be careful guys.

PilotTron
3rd Dec 2014, 13:13
@Pilot tron
keep your information for you.
i have done the process with those guys in Nuremberg and i had the phone interview with Unitop COO.
your friend is still sleeping
cheers

@Boeing737_IL
Well its the internet... free speech and all that... especially if its the truth.

And well that is interesting, I also emailed Abdul Saboor (the COO of Uni-Top) and unless I was talking to a fake Abdul hes the one that told me they are not using this agency. Anyone can find him on the internet and ask him for themselves, they do not have to believe me.

aerocomp
3rd Dec 2014, 15:03
After reading all this I sent back a no thanks to do this screening in Germany.

hi9h_fly3r
4th Dec 2014, 01:14
I'd be inclined to take this with a pinch of salt. I was under the impression that to be eligible to fly in China, you need quite serious hours, 3,000 seems to be an amount banded about a fair bit.

Who knows though, could be a start for some of you to get onto a jet. I wouldn't be paying anything for an assessment though, no way.

hodeld
4th Dec 2014, 08:55
Hy guys

I'm also invitet for the screening. Only SIM is necessary, they tell me, because I have 1'600 hours airline experience on the Dash8-Q400. Total hours 1'900. They ask me for 1'190 Euros. Hotel and flight to Nurnberg comes additional. I got a preparation package which includes basic B737 procedures and profiles. Screening is mid of December 2014. But, read for yourselves:

Dear Mr. XXX
we hereby confirm your screening appointment on the XX. of decembre at XXXX pm o’clock local time.

The assessment will take place in Germany:
BECKER’S
FlugsimulationsCenter
Georg-Hager-Straße 7
90439 Nürnberg
1. Floor

As discussed over the phone, I send you the needed documents:
Screening package
Privacy statement
Investment options
Directions

We ask you to bring the privacy statement filled out on the day of your assessment.

Please prepare for your assessment.

We recommend you to arrive the day before. You can find directions in the enclosed PDF.

If you can not participate in the agreed appointmentment, please let us know, so we can replace your blocked screening time.

For any further questions please contace us under the following number:

We wish you all the best.

Kind Regards,

Your pilotcareers.aero team

pilotcareers.aero

Birkenweg 22
92242 Hirschau/ GERMANY

So, shall I take my chances or not??? How is the SIM? How professional is it done? Thanks for feeding me back!

bigbird
4th Dec 2014, 09:54
Hodeld

Don't do it. I suggest you apply via the bestaviation.net site you will then be dealing with unitop. If this German screening is legit they will forward you there but I doubt they will.

Heavy Jet Pilots, Captains and First Officers - Best Aviation Jobs (http://www.bestaviation.net/jobs/listings/heavy-jet-pilots-captains-and-first-officers-6547/)

IgorPerez
4th Dec 2014, 11:28
After reading all those messages i will refuse to go for the screening in Nuremberg. I hava done 2 more interviews this year and in no one i have been required to pay anything else than maybe my flight to the interview city or my hotel... Sorry by my English..it´s not my first language..

Fieldins
4th Dec 2014, 16:27
Hi guys!
I've applied at the end of October. After 1 week I've received an email.. "we have received your application.... blablabla..."
This mail spoke about an answer in three weeks. But I'm still waiting.
Anyone received a negative answer!???

Good luck!!!

S7efano
5th Dec 2014, 05:59
Dear XXXXXXX,

after reviewing your application, we would like to inform you that you meet all the requirements for the applied position, First Officer on Airbus A300-600, for our client in China with homebase Wuhan. Regarding this we take the opportunity to congratulate you.

Our next stage includes the screening, therefore we will inform you about the general conditions needed via telephone.

To make an appointment for the screening and get all the required information, please contact us under the following number: +49 (0) 9622 727 1852

Kind Regards,

pilotcareers.aero

Birkenweg 22
92242 Hirschau/ GERMANY

e-mail: [email protected]

phone: + 49 9622 7271850 (spoken languages: English, German)

Well.....as i have 2000 hrs on a single engine turboprop i dunno what "you meet all the requirements for the applied position, First Officer on Airbus A300-600" means, compared to what UNITOP indicates as minimum requirements for FOs.

Is still not specified the name of the Airline and all the other basic important info.
We are asked to make a phone call in Germany for that.
mah.
:=

Luggage
5th Dec 2014, 13:15
I got the same reply, good to go. I meet all requirements etc. No mention of the company or actual hours required...blah blah blah.

Complete SCAM...Do NOT spend any money, this job does NOT EXIST!!!:ugh::ugh:

pacificdream
7th Dec 2014, 00:22
Same here, asked 2000USD for screening.

MoreAviation
7th Dec 2014, 15:40
I was invited for B737 NG in Nürnberg as well.. in this month.
1190 Euro... I got my ticket to Nürnberg but I just cancelled after reading all this..
Im sure that its a scam... and if not.. good luck guys :)

Total hrs 1350

Court
10th Dec 2014, 15:16
@Boeing737_IL

Congrats for your successfull screening in Germany. Could you tell us a bit more about it and why the conversation with the COO makes you confident for the following ? Thank you !

dboy
15th Dec 2014, 09:05
Well, if you look at the pilotcareers.aero website, the job is "gone".

worldoffe
15th Dec 2014, 12:38
I bet they have received enough applications so far.

Veren
18th Dec 2014, 22:10
They're still going at it :O Too bad it looks so dodgy, would have enjoyed a stint in China as a first job.

thank you for your interest in the position.

We kindly ask you to be patient.

The recruitment team of pilotcareers.aero is reviewing your qualifications and will contact you if your profile matches for the applied position.

For all other ambitions do not hesitate to contact us.

Kind Regards,

cockpit777
22nd Dec 2014, 16:25
Hi guys I have received an email from pilotcareers.aero saying " congratulation you have been selected, please call us to know more details about the job offer, name and number was provided. I called them next day and i was told to come to germany for an assessment at my own cost nothing is provided. If successful TR is provided by company. The way they are doing things seems little weird to me, if anybody has more info would very much appreciate. I hold FAA ATP with 3000+ in ATR. Merry Xmas.
cheers

36d
29th Dec 2014, 23:02
The A300-600 program/training has not been approved by CAAC, all candidates that went to China have been placed on hold indefinitely. The principal recruiter is Sherlly. She works directly for Uni-Top. Captain Saboor thinks pilots are a dime a dozen. Do not spend your own money to interview. Be careful, because without a commitment of employment they will own you and you cannot go to any other Chinese Air Carrier. :=

A310Capt
4th Jan 2015, 12:16
Uni-Top's website is http://www.unitop-air.com/en/home/index.html, as far as I could see, but the e-mails from the people who contacted me don't match. Anyone here received messages such as the ones below from "[email protected]"?

1st message:

"30 December 2014, 04:17
Dear Applicant,

I’m Shirley from flight department of Uni-top Airlines.

We got your email address from FlightdeckRecruitment.com, We are now recruiting pilots for our A300-600 fleets. And we are going to establish a transition program for pilots who are not type rated on A300-600 but with heavy jet aircraft type ratings, such as A300-600, B737,B747, B757, B767, DC10, A300-B4.

If you are interested in Uni-top Airlines, would you please send us your resume for review?

We look forward to hearing from you soon.

Best Regards,

Shirley

The followings are some qualifications and requirements for our A300-600 fleets:

Qualifications:
- Captains should have a minimum of 1000 hrs PIC on either 737, 757, 767, 747, DC10, A300-B4 and Total Time of 5000 Hours.
- First Officers should have a minimum of 500 hours as “second in command” on either 737, 757, 767, 747, DC10, A300-B4 and 3000 hours Total Time
- Accepting Pilots with time on 737, 757, 767, 747, DC10, A300-B4 with FAA, JAA (EASA), CAD License (Licenses from other countries will be considered)
- We prefer that you are Current and Qualified on type listed above but we will consider you if you are not current and have not flown within a year.

Requirements:
- Age 55 or under only, please state your D.O.B. on resume
- Valid Passport (state country on resume) and able to obtain a Chinese Visa
- Should be in good health and able to pass Chinese Medical Screening
- Able to pass CAAC Written Examination and Pass a Simulator Evaluation
- Cannot have any restrictions on pilots license such as "circling approach restriction" these restrictions must be removed prior to employment with Uni-Top

Compensation/Benefits:
- A choice of contract, either commuting or non-commuting
- Plane ticket provided to and from your home by Uni-Top
- All lodging provided by Uni-Top (apartments and/or hotels)
- Transportation and lodging provided by Uni-Top for the interview/testing process
- We will convert your Pilots License to Chinese License (full Chinese License is issued) at our expense

Qualified Applicants are Encouraged to Apply, Please do not apply if you do not meet the stated requirements/qualifications.
When applying, please note the following information in the BODY OF YOUR EMAIL:
1) Your Specific Aircraft Time and Total Time
2) The date of your last PC (PPC)
3) The date of your last flight and type of aircraft flown
4) Any known medical deficiencies

UNI-TOP Industry Group is the Parent Company for Uni-Top Airlines. In addition, Uni-Top Industry also owns; Uni-Top logistics, Wuhan Logistic Park, Changyi Air Cargo Service Company, Apex Express, Sure Express and others. Our Airline base is in Wuhan Tianhe International Airport, Hubei Province, China. Our fleets include three jumbo B747-200Fs (JT9D-7R), One 747-400, and 7 A300-600 Aircrafts. We are growth inspired for the Asian and International Cargo Markets.

王保 Shirley

友和道通航空有限公司 Uni-top Airlines Company Limited

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

地址:武汉市黄陂区天河机场天河新街特1号

Address: No.1, New Tianhe Street, Huangpi District, Wuhan City, Hu Bei, P.R. China

Tel: (86)27-61707276

Mobile: (86) 15072422786"

Email: [email protected]
----------------------------------------

2nd message (after I sent her my CV):

"4 January 2015, 05:39
Dear Sir,

Thanks for your email.

As you have B737 type rating on your FAA license, and we start to establish a transition program for those pilots who are not type rated. Applicants who meet all criteria will be trained and typed (A300-600) by Uni-top and be given a Chinese License upon successful completion of the training program.

Are you willing to join in the program?

We look forward to hearing from you soon.

Best Regards,

Shirley

发件人: Fábio Gonçalves [mailto:]"
-----------------------------------------

A310Capt
4th Jan 2015, 12:34
Just to complement, the reply's speed does not feel like a typical Mainland China Company. I used to fly A300-600's in China (based in Macau S.A.R.) and this whole thing definitely sounds weird. I also read here that some of you (1)- were asked to pay up to US$ 2,000 to attend an interview (No such a thing, ever!!!) and/or (2)- were asked to travel to Nuremberg for screening at your own expense (a decent company would at least reimburse you for the ticket & hotel/food expenses, once you got there). Now, is there an A300-600 full flight simulator there? To my latest knowledge, the only FFS for A310 / A300-600 in Germany was in Berlin, operated by Lufthansa. But that was until mid-2009.

I only sent a CV to those people out of curiosity, as I just got rated (again) on B737NG / BBJ. Although I enjoyed my times on the A300-600 / A310-300 (some 3,000+ hrs., on 3 different operators), there were only some 186 units of those acft delivered by Airbus Industrie. Some crashed and most of those fleets are nowadays owned by FedEx, DHL and UPS. Hence it is no longer a very strategic type rating to keep, as its marketplace has been going down the hill for a while.

Best of luck to everyone in 2015.

dboy
4th Jan 2015, 17:00
Why would a company prefer that you have NOT flown within a year???:ugh:

TriStrPlt
8th Mar 2015, 16:12
Scheduled to travel to Wuhan to interview.

Arranged by Uni Top. No mention of anything regarding the Germany sim.

All communication initiated via the Climb350 posting that UniTop is doing.

pilotchute
9th Apr 2015, 12:15
So the whole Germany thing was a scam! Who would have thought?

inbluskyz
9th Apr 2015, 14:13
SF is hiring and so is 9air.

A310Capt
19th Oct 2015, 15:34
Just came back from CN for the 1st Class Medical and ATPL written (no middlemen, everything directly with the airline). Next phase will be a sim chk (B737NG, because that's what I have current) and - provided it is successful - Z Visa, Work Permit etc etc...they still need people for the A300-600RF and for the B747-400F. Only the B747-200F is currently flying. Not the best contract in China, but if one prefers cargo than pax, it is not bad either.
Let me know if it raises any interest.
Good luck everyone.

tii1994
22nd Nov 2015, 13:47
Hello, does anybody knows what's going on now with pilotcareers.aero? Should I pay and go for the interview or it's bull s..t?

DoPilot
30th Nov 2015, 20:48
Don't do it!

Pilotcareers.aero is completely SCAM!
Don't send anything to them!

didjubrinabeer
4th Apr 2017, 08:06
Hi guys,

Just wondering if there are any up dates on uni top.

I hear they're still needing pilots ...thinking of applying via an agent.
Any info via PM in testing ...sim..etc greatly appreciated.

Happy landings

pfvspnf
5th Apr 2017, 06:05
Scam don't do it