PDA

View Full Version : 1010 corporate offer

Frogman1484
18th Nov 2014, 07:43
Has anyone recently signed up for the 1010 corporate offer.

I sent in the paperwork 6 weeks ago. To date I have not heard a thing from them. When I phone or email them, they say that it takes a while.

Has anyone had the same experience with them? I just wonder if their service is normally this poor?

Jzt
18th Nov 2014, 08:45
Delivered to the front door within 7 days

otis cornbread
18th Nov 2014, 09:36
I applied in mid August and it was connected today. Long time. Calling the enquiry number on the application form only got me to a voice mail box that was full all 25 times I called. I called one of the people associated with the iPhone package and asked them to help. I also resent the original application and all supporting documents 2 more times. Eventually about a month ago I got an email with further instructions, one of which is to visit the 1010 shop at the airport to pick up the sim card. I went to the shop in Lan Kwai Fung instead and picked up a sim and then emailed them the sim number. Hooked up today after 3 months. Compared to my Internet data with Three, so far I am very impressed with 1010. Good luck!

Otis

Frogman1484
18th Nov 2014, 11:13
OMG 4 months to get connected!!!:uhoh: I can just imagine there must be one guy locked away in the Dungeons of 1010 doing one offer at the time....by hand...with a blunt pencil. :ugh:

boxjockey
18th Nov 2014, 13:14
I have been trying to email the info for the last two weeks, and now have been receiving an undeliverable message. I went to the corporate office in TST today and walked in to the manager there. Total PITA.

box

Frogman1484
18th Nov 2014, 22:07
Box jockey when you walked into their office, did you manage to get anything sorted out?

I just cannot believe that you have to wait this long to get something done that should only take a few hours.:ugh:

I hope that the rest of the service is not going to be this frustrating!:mad:

boxjockey
19th Nov 2014, 02:14
Frogman,

The office manager there took all of the required information from the application and applicable copies, and then forwarded it on to their corporate accounts department. He said I should hear from them within a couple of days, but with the stories you guys are giving, I may never hear!!

box

stevieboy330
20th Nov 2014, 03:13
lodged my paperwork weeks ago, heard nothing. Tried calling several times, no answer. I'm starting to regret my decision to move, now I have no idea what's going on....

Frogman1484
20th Nov 2014, 03:34
I agree,

I think this is shocking service. We should contact someone at CX to remove the offer from the staff corner.:mad:

oriental flyer
21st Nov 2014, 01:05
Haven't you figured it out yet . They want to be seen granting the offer but they really don't want any corporate clients especially rebated clients

stevieboy330
9th Dec 2014, 02:19
Defiantly don't do it!
Their customer service is terrible, they will leave you in Limbo for weeks. They never answer emails or phone calls. They get your credit card number & ID & you will be at their mercy with two phone contracts with them & your old provider, paying for both.

Frogman1484
9th Dec 2014, 03:05
After threatening to report them for collecting our personal information and then not going ahead with the deal, I finally got the email giving me the nod. Now I just have to wait and see how long they take to actually doing it.