PDA

View Full Version : CASA (Oz) certified true copies

J.L.Seagull
17th Nov 2014, 08:29
Hello,

I'm looking for a favour from anyone who might be willing to help.

I need to send certified copies of my UAE license and logbook to CASA, in order to apply for my CASA ATPL.

Is there anyone living in DXB/AUH or thereabouts who could possibly certify the photocopies? i.e. CASA DAME, government officer, FI, etc.

Help would be appreciated! :-)

I'm also looking for someone who could pick up a copy of the latest AIP and aviation charts required for the IREX exam on their next trip to Oz. It would save me the hassle and expense of shipping it to Dubai, or worse, travelling to Australia, just to pick it up!

Thanks!

Praise Jebus
17th Nov 2014, 11:25
Oz consulate in Bur Dubai will do it, make an appointment first....

J.L.Seagull
17th Nov 2014, 11:52
I know PJ, but they charge AED 100/- per sheet! That's over a thousand dirhams just to make photocopies!

I'm just a 'bus driver! Haven't made it to the 9th floor yet!

Amiri01
17th Nov 2014, 13:01
In lieu of a hard copy, a subscription to OzRunways would give you access to the latest AIP and charts. I don't know whether this would suit to sit your IREX.

Plazbot
17th Nov 2014, 13:42
They don't miss you at the consulate. 62 Dirhams to witness a signature. If it is a cosigned doc it is not one witnessing but a fee for each signature plus a third fee where they sign their own name as the witness. 186 Dirhams for about 5 seconds work.