PDA

View Full Version : Will this be the dénouement?

G-CPTN
14th Nov 2014, 13:32
https://www.whatdotheyknow.com/request/edward_heath_2
A member of Edward Heath’s government told about how he could cover up a “scandal involving small boys” involving MPs to ensure their loyalty. Tim Fortescue, who was a government whip between 1970 and '73, made the boast in a 1995 BBC documentary Westminster’s Secret Service.

"Prime Minister Heath was a paedophile who murdered his young boy victims or had others do it, often by throwing them into the sea after Heath had abused them on his yacht."
The record-breaking paedophile and BBC 'star' Jimmy Savile supplied boys for Heath - many of them from the Jersey children's home, Haut de la Garenne, with the support of those who ran the home.

BBC News - 'Possible homicide' examined in historical abuse inquiry (http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-30052726)

G-CPTN
14th Nov 2014, 14:47
Who has made the allegation that "Prime Minister Heath was a paedophile who murdered his young boy victims or had others do it, often by throwing them into the sea after Heath had abused them on his yacht."
Barrister Michael Shrimpton, an Intelligence and national security consultant:-
v9ABUEu4XlU

Capetonian
14th Nov 2014, 14:52
What a load of scurrilous drivel.

vulcanised
14th Nov 2014, 15:12
Disagree.

There's a lot of unpleasantness has emerged about Heath and It can't all be lies.

pvmw
14th Nov 2014, 15:18
Barrister Michael Shrimpton, an Intelligence and national security consultant:-

Ah yes, this'll be him:-

Michael Shrimpton made bomb hoax calls to Defence Secretary | Daily Mail Online (http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2828974/Barrister-bomb-hoax-calls-Defence-Secretary-claiming-London-2012-Queen-targets-court-hears.html)

I do hope you aren't expecting us to take him seriously?

Flying Lawyer
14th Nov 2014, 15:30
Barrister Michael Shrimpton, an Intelligence and national security consultant

More accurately, Barrister and self-styled Intelligence and national security consultant.

Barrister Michael Shrimpton is currently on trial at Southwark Crown Court, London:
Barrister sparked security scare by 'claiming Nazis wanted to blow up the Queen at the 2012 Olympics' (http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/terrorism-in-the-uk/11221239/Barrister-sparked-security-scare-by-claiming-Nazis-wanted-to-blow-up-the-Queen-at-the-2012-Olympics.html)

tony draper
14th Nov 2014, 15:51
Murdering small boys I could forgive him for,for forcing us into the feckin EU never!!:suspect:

Sallyann1234
14th Nov 2014, 15:53
Shrimpton refused to reveal his sources but said they included 'someone in Munch who lunches with the Pope.'

Ah, the Pope! An unimpeachable source of information on terrorism :ugh:

Sallyann1234
14th Nov 2014, 16:05
What a load of scurrilous drivel.

Indeed. I note that he is careful to name only dead people who cannot sue.
Also that the the name "DAVID ICKE.COM" appears at the end of the video, which does not exactly add credibility.

airship
14th Nov 2014, 16:40
Nice to see Flying Lawyer in such 'good company'... :E

Whatever, someone's 'learned friend' Michael Shrimpton (read his blog "The Shrimpton Report") (http://theshrimptonreport.********.fr/), appears to also have a big supporter in David Icke (http://www.davidicke.com/)(NB. no capital 'D's required in URL) who posted this BBC Community Radio interview on YouTube:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QNelt33QP_8

What's interesting about Mr. Icke are his written comments accompanying the video including: I named Edward Heath as a serial paedophile and child killer in my book, The Biggest Secret, first published in 1998 -- seven years before he died. I also named him and his Chancellor of the Exchequer Anthony Barber as practicing Satanists, as I did the leading members of the royal family.

And "Michael Shrimpton is the author of the book, Spyhunter, which he hopes to publish this year." (2013).

I mean, how unimaginative for someone with an extremely vivid imagination by all accounts, to name the book after Spycatcher...?!

Nevertheless, there must be a grain of truth in all this. Though it should be taken with a pinch of salt. Like all tales concerning seamen and their exploits. Or just fishermen. Where best practice is to always throw the little 'uns (back) into the sea...

Tankertrashnav
14th Nov 2014, 16:40
Having read pvmw's link I have come to the conclusion that this man is totally bonkers. Matthew Parris recently described the late Geoffrey Dickens who is at the heart of the recent rumours about Leon Brittan as "a nice man but a rank conspiracy theorist and as mad as a snake" and I think Shrimpton comes into the same category. I wonder what his views on chemtrails are.

There's a lot of unpleasantness has emerged about Heath and It can't all be lies.

Well yes it can. A lot of what you call unpleasantness is merely speculation about his sexuality. For most of Heath's life homosexuality was illegal, so anyone in the public eye had to keep their activities very well hidden, as they were at constant risk of blackmail or prosecution. Maybe Heath was a homosexual, so what? It's a big step from being gay to being a paedophile child murderer. I'm heterosexual - does that make me a rapist?

er340790
14th Nov 2014, 16:45
FIX THAT, Jim!!!

Lonewolf_50
14th Nov 2014, 18:48
I'm heterosexual - does that make me a rapist? In the view of some of the more strident feminists on this side of the pond, yes, it does.

Effluent Man
14th Nov 2014, 22:20
I think it is pretty much certain that Heath was homosexual but it is a bit of a stretch from that to child rapist and murderer.I am pretty sure that something quite shocking is about to come out, I would doubt it is this.

Effluent Man
15th Nov 2014, 21:56
How odd that this story that was so big 24hours ago has disappeared from the news.Super injunction?

SpringHeeledJack
16th Nov 2014, 07:13
There's certainly a funny pong about the whole thing, but rest assured the protection of the image of today's political figures/parties will take precedence over any alleged crimes in the past. I hope that there's no truth to any of the allegations, but as we've seen in the last few years that is often not without some basis.

SHJ

Effluent Man
16th Nov 2014, 08:30
Any hint of scandal involving celebs or those in power sends the media into a feeding frenzy so the silence is telling.It says that they have been gagged with an injunction.

Of course it could mean that it is someone accused who is entirely innocent and has gone to court to stop rumours.On the other hand it could be a rich miscreant.The story has certainly been put to bed though.

Krystal n chips
16th Nov 2014, 09:39
Any hint of scandal involving celebs or those in power sends the media into a feeding frenzy so the silence is telling.It says that they have been gagged with an injunction

Generally speaking it does.....however, they are also astute enough to remain collectively silent until such time as they have enough information to support the allegations....... and then bring the story back into prominence.

The little matter of a forthcoming election may also have a bearing on matters.

Having read the link about "m'learned" friend, it makes you wonder if he had a sideline writing headlines.....for the Daily Express.

Andu
16th Nov 2014, 10:16
Report on the evening news tonight suggests that Bill Cosby could possibly be about to undergo a Rolf Harris experience. Who's next? Mother **** Theresa?

radeng
16th Nov 2014, 14:16
Lonewolf,

>In the view of some of the more strident feminists on this side of the pond, yes, it does.<

In view of the fact that they are suitably biologically equipped, by the same logic as they use, they must be prostitutes.....

None of the above
6th Feb 2015, 16:24
A barrister who made a high-level hoax call saying a nuclear bomb was poised to blow up the Queen at the London 2012 Olympics has been jailed.
Michael Shrimpton, 57, of Jusons Glebe, Wendover, was found guilty last year and today he was sentenced to 12 months at Southwark Crown Court.
On April 19 2012, Shrimpton contacted the office of the Defence Secretary Philip Dunne, and David Lidington MP claiming a nuclear warhead had been placed in London, possibly near to a hospital to be detonated at the opening ceremony of the Olympic Games.

The Bucks Herald (http://www.bucksherald.co.uk/news/more-news/jail-for-pervert-barrister-who-said-nuclear-bomb-would-blow-up-the-queen-at-the-london-olympics-1-6566127)

Michael Shrimpton's Defence Statement (http://gl-w.com/2014/03/14/michael-shrimptons-official-defence-statement-in-full/).

Capot
6th Feb 2015, 19:38
I don't know if Shrimpton is certifiably insane or just a self-important prat with a vivid imagination.

But his Defence Statement talks about "He has also taught the subject, online, using an encrypted online teaching programme called “Educator”, at Masters Degree level, as a member of the Adjunct Faculty at the American Military University

The AMU is just another US-based issuer of worthless "degrees" to people who buy their on-line courses.

I had a spam email only the other day from just such a company, offering me a "Masters" in any subject I care to select, if I buy the on-line course that goes with it.

None of the above
6th Feb 2015, 21:33
I don't know if Shrimpton is certifiably insane or just a self-important prat with a vivid imagination.From the Bucks Herald 27th November 2014 (http://www.bucksherald.co.uk/news/crime/psychiatric-tests-for-pervert-barrister-who-claimed-germans-were-plotting-to-blow-up-the-queen-1-6443157):

He will be sentenced on February 6 next year after judge Alistair McCreath QC ordered he was sent for a psychiatric examination.Given today's sentencing, presumably he was found 'guilty but sane' so to speak.

Fubaar
7th Feb 2015, 00:02
If this was a John Le Carre novel, the faceless men of 'the System' would be (successfully) undermining and besmirching the reputations of any and every person in a position to threaten the powerful men of the status quo.

Art has a way of predicting fact, and there have been too many shows on BBC over the last few years dealing with paedophilia in high places - and the lengths the men in high places will go to to protect themselves and those of like mind - for me not to believe that there is substance behind many of these claims.

parabellum
7th Feb 2015, 00:28
Know a few people who used to sail in the Solent around Heath's time. They said you could always tell when Ted was out for a sail as there would be at least two other boats in the vicinity with some clown near the top of the mast with a telephoto lens! Doubt there was too much mischief going on in Ted's boat. :)

alisoncc
7th Feb 2015, 00:47
One would presume that he was flying the following pennants:

http://users.on.net/~alisoncc/permission.jpg

I am sure Mr Drapes will be along to explain.

http://users.on.net/~alisoncc/permissions.jpg

Capot
7th Feb 2015, 01:09
Someone's going to have to.....diver down...require assistance...I'm disabled, communicate...or is AVF a short code for something else?

I feel very inadequate.

alisoncc
7th Feb 2015, 02:53
My understanding is that they were the flags shown by a vessel when lying alongside a wharf giving other vessels permission to tie up parallel and alongside the vessel flying the flags.

Hence: Permission to lie alongside.

fitliker
7th Feb 2015, 17:32
Choosing the Right Anchor for Your Boat (http://1source.basspro.com/index.php/component/k2/195-boat-rigging/286-choosing-the-right-anchor-for-your-boat)

How many anchors were sold at the local chandlers ?

fitliker
7th Feb 2015, 17:48
Did he know anybody that owned a pig farm or prawn farm ?

The main reason I would not believe the man making the allegations, is that the former politician would have had a police minder. And even the smartest of criminals would not be able to hide such behaviour from the types of police minders that look after high level politicians.

Capot
7th Feb 2015, 18:01
The main reason I would not believe the man making the allegations is that there has never, ever been a shred of evidence to substantiate them, while the propensity of politicians - and other publicity-seeking scum - to invent and disseminate scurrilous lies about their opponents is well-documented.

The scum are especially good at this after their target has died and cannot respond.

joy ride
8th Feb 2015, 09:03
There is a lot of muck raking going on decades after alleged events and it is clear to me that some people are getting on the false claims bandwagon, and others are concocting unbelievable conspiracy theories. However, it does concern me that Leon Brittan managed to "loose" an important investigation dossier into abuse. I cannot shake off the feeling that there is some truth in the allegations and a big cover up by very powerful people.

cockney steve
8th Feb 2015, 14:37
I am minded of the Jeremy Thorpe /Norman Scott affair.
(Private Eye's electioneering slogan:- "Vote Liberal or we'll shoot your dog"

However smarmy the corpulent Heath was, I don't think he was bright enough to keep the lid on those sort of activities for this length of time.

radeng
8th Feb 2015, 17:16
Back in the mid 1970s, the Charcoal Burner in Sidcup kept really excellent Courage Director's bitter. One could see Ted Heath in there, drinking cheap sweet white wine......which, to my mind, shows very poor taste. The aesthetic appreciation of a sack of mildewed potatoes....

Capot
8th Feb 2015, 17:47
Leon Brittan managed to "loose" an important investigation dossier into abuse.Leon Britten did not "lose" the files; it would have been his senior civil servants who did that. A Minister does not keep files in his office; any that he needs are presented to him and taken away again. There is a tracking system for where the files are; if a Minister "loses" one while he has it on his desk or in his homework box an investigation and search would promptly be carried out.

I can easily imagine a "Sir Humphrey" deciding that it would be in the best interests of senior civil servants to quietly lose the files and all references to them, though, and he or she could manage that without difficulty.

fitliker
8th Feb 2015, 20:29
I doubt it was a "Sir Humphrey" more likely that another very close and like minded B--chum " Sir Jimmy " fixed it for him.

Was he the tops or the pops in the very sordid game played by those in the production of Top of the Pops ?

B Fraser
9th Feb 2015, 10:38
I read that Leon Britten has been buried in an unmarked grave. Now why would they do that I wonder ??????

maliyahsdad2
9th Feb 2015, 10:43
Not unmarked just undisclosed to public.

Apparently
"It is customary not to visit a grave until after an initial period of mourning, and a headstone is unveiled up to a year after death"

Edit - I suppose it could be reported as "unmarked" as they have not put the traditional small nameplate. So if you wanted to find it wouldn't you just look for the newish grave with no nameplate.

ORAC
9th Feb 2015, 11:25
Hmmm. because that's the Jewish tradition (http://order-order.com/2015/02/09/leon-brittan-buried-in-accordance-with-jewish-customs/)?

B Fraser
9th Feb 2015, 11:31
The Daily Telegraph appear to have now pulled that story from the online edition.

Captivep
9th Feb 2015, 11:49
Well, it's certainly the denouement of the Michael Shrimpton story:

Jail for pervert barrister who said nuclear bomb would blow up the Queen at the London Olympics - Bucks Herald (http://www.bucksherald.co.uk/news/more-news/jail-for-pervert-barrister-who-said-nuclear-bomb-would-blow-up-the-queen-at-the-london-olympics-1-6566127)

teeteringhead
9th Feb 2015, 11:53
besmirching the reputations of any and every person in a position to threaten the powerful men of the status quo.

Oh no! Not Rossi! Say it ain't so. ;)

Capot
9th Feb 2015, 14:25
From a previous post..

The AMU is just another US-based issuer of worthless "degrees" to people who buy their on-line courses.And here's another one, with an email that landed in my Inbox today. When reading it, note that I have no academic or professional engineering qualifications or record;

Dear **********,

We are pleased to announce that based on a thorough review of your previous academic and professional record; the Board at American Board of Engineering Professionals (ABOEP) has directly approved you as a 'Member Engineer.

Due to Expo 2020 there are 100,000+ current Engineering / Construction Job Openings in the Gulf Region. But only 'Member Engineers' are preferred for these Jobs and other A-Rated Engineering Projects. American Board of Engineering Professionals Members are given Preference above the Rest! You must Claim your membership Kit within 24 hours to avail this Once in a Lifetime Opportunity.

Every Year US based universities/educational institutions recommend their Top Tier graduates holding a degree/qualification in Engineering to American Board of Engineering Professionals for the Membership Program. For a limited time period ending February 28th 2015; the Commission has allocated 10 Exclusive Member Seats for the Top 3% exceptional individuals who will be allowed to bypass the 'Interview Requirement' and directly qualify as a Member.

Key Benefits of being Member Engineer
• Certified Professional Engineer (CPEng) credential is the most important industry-recognized certification for Engineers.
• Membership Card; showing your current Recognized Title of Certified Professional Engineers in GCC.
• Endorsement Certificate for use of Title from ABOEP allowing you to use your engineering title on your CV or otherwise in GCC. (e.g CPEng. Jon Cousens).
• Certificate of Engineering; declaring you as a globally accepted bona fide Project Engineer.
• The Title demonstrates that you have the experience, education and competency to lead and direct projects
• 100% acceptance with Top Employers in the region - This recognition is seen through increased marketability to employers and higher salary; according to the Gulf Engineer Salary Survey

How to Proceed?
Since you have officially been conferred the (ABOEP) 'Member Status' & the 'CPEng' Title, the Membership Kit under your Name has already been issued. You are required to claim your kit for just $399 – (Membership Fee $2,500 waived for Exclusive Member Seats Only) by simply clicking here to confirm your interest.

OR Reply back to this email with your Updated Cell Number along with the best time to contact you.

NOTE: Limited Seats - If recipient of this email fails to respond before February 28th 2015, the Seat will be transferred to the next eligible Candidate. Any delay shall also result in cancellation of your Membership and your status will be marked as 'Not Verified' in the system.

Regards,
Dr. Jacob Carter
Director – American Board of Engineering Professionals[/SIZE]