PDA

View Full Version : Younger Men....

mikedreamer787
14th Nov 2014, 05:08
Not mentioning any names of course, but this
thread has been set up for JB ladies who wish
to conduct...er...Probes into the subject! ;)

From the female perspective I can see the pros
of a younger bloke but also the cons. What do
the girls feel about younger guys, and perhaps
is there formulae for calculating one's ideal bed
(or house-building) partner applicable to ladies?

Age/2 above the age 35 appears to be Universal
Constant but admittedly its entirely subjective.

BlueDiamond
14th Nov 2014, 06:08
Age/2 above the age 35 appears to be Universal Constant but admittedly its entirely subjective.
Never heard of that one before but I think we're all aware that where there is a big age discrepancy it is most often the woman who cops the derogatory descriptions. If he is considerably older than she, then she's a gold-digger and if she is considerably older than he then she's a cougar.

I can not imagine the difficulties involved in trying to establish a relationship with a person much older or younger. Even if both come from similar backgrounds the difference in life experience is a formidable obstacle to overcome. If the age gap is closer, say within ten years or so either way, things would probably run smoothly enough but that would not apply if either partner was very young; for example, a twenty year old is not going to attempt a relationship with a ten year old but might consider one with a thirty year old.

When you're young, an age gap can be quite significant but the older you get, the less important it becomes. Parents would not like their sixteen year old offspring to be going out with a twenty three year old but if you were in your forties or fifties, seven years is not even going to raise an eyebrow.

Having said all that, I think it would be ideal if people could just have a relationship with whoever they liked without having to deal with the approval or disapproval of society in general. Should we even be asking the question about the younger partner/older partner thing let alone making the judgmental comments?

I think that provided the relationship is firmly anchored in a "person-liking-person" basis then it's all good, and age is irrelevant. But when it wanders into the ego-boosting/gold digging/confidence-building area then there is something quite off-putting about the concept.

Blacksheep
14th Nov 2014, 08:08
I was a younger man once.

Now I'm a younger man in an older man's body. :p

mikedreamer787
14th Nov 2014, 08:29
Weird Blue D but this is true...

In FNQ me and a mate were stationed in
a Gulf town many yonks ago. I was of 20
and he was 23.

..Janice was a typical FNQ trucky's wife who
was 55ish and lived in the same town. She
certainly wasn't any goddess to look at and
it was obvious she'd been around the block
at least twice. She looked more like a worn
out early 60s.

Anyway my mate and her would meet up to
play funny buggers 3 times a week and was
usually at our place. Janice was a pleasant
type and nice personality but no way would
she win any Miss FNQ beauty contests.

Out of the blue my mate suddenly resigned
and moved back down to Melbourne. Then a
few days later I get Janice's hubby (this guy
was built like a brick shithouse with muscles)
banging down my door and pissed off as shit.
He and Janice had apparently eloped and he
demanded to know where she had buggered
off to! I of course pretended to know nothing.

This was in the days 'fore computers and the
internet but a quick call to my mate told me
he and Janice had immediately got hitched!
"You mad bastard" I told him. "It won't last
more than a year ya dumb shit - she's older
than crap!" I told him. Then...that was that.
Me and him have never spoke since.

Found out in 2009 Janice had died at the age
of 83 a year earlier and still happily married
to my mate, who was 51 at the time of her
death. We still haven't spoken but I know he
has never remarried and still mourns 6 years
later...soused in memories of his dead wife.

To this day I'm buggered how their marriage
lasted for so long (28 years, and longer if she
was still alive) - but it does lend evidence to
the fourth paragraph of your post.

david1300
14th Nov 2014, 09:44
...What do the girls feel about younger guys...
They feel about 6 inches below the belly button, and find 6 hard, throbbing inches (unlike older guys, where they feel 4 to 5 inches/centimeters of hopeful twitching :p

Vercingetorix
14th Nov 2014, 10:13
david1300

Only 6", you're selling yourself short.
:uhoh:

Simplythebeast
14th Nov 2014, 10:48
Only 4 inches here. Then again Ive not met a woman who wants it any wider.

mikedreamer787
14th Nov 2014, 10:49
(unlike older guys, where they feel 4 to 5 inches/centimeters of hopeful twitching :p

Speak for yerself Mr 1300! ;)

SpringHeeledJack
14th Nov 2014, 12:56
As a game female friend said to me years ago "I like em, young, dumb and full of cum" :ooh: I suppose that a man at his peak (early 20's) and a woman at their peak (late 30's, early 40's) would make a good match at least in the sack, but not so elsewhere.

SHJ

rgbrock1
14th Nov 2014, 13:22
I find it interesting that there has yet to be one woman posting to this thread so far. Hmmmmm.

simon brown
14th Nov 2014, 13:32
6" !! in the words immortalised by Michael Caine in A Bridge too Far "that's the wide part"

cockney steve
14th Nov 2014, 14:01
I find it interesting that there has yet to be one woman posting to this thread so far. Hmmmmm.

I'm sure the AUTHORESS OF POST #2 will excuse you on the grounds you're a septic.* :E

* Septic Tank =Yank. (I scuttles off before the outrage-bus brings Agaricus Bisporous to have a rant at me.)

ChickenHouse
14th Nov 2014, 14:19
If you go for the Half + Seven rule, applied elsewhere, I forgot where ... there is one serious thing to consider - SHE ist not going to make it with suicide, because the old rule'o thumb "shoot yourself two finger below nipples" will not succeed.

Oh boys, I think it is overdue time to go for weekend for me.

BlueDiamond
14th Nov 2014, 14:27
I'm sure the AUTHORESS OF POST #2 will excuse you on the grounds you're a septic.*
Yes, he's excused, steve. :p

rgbrock1
14th Nov 2014, 14:31
Sorry about that BlueDiamond. I had no idea. Oops. :eek::E:}

redsnail
14th Nov 2014, 20:15
I got me a younger man. Ok, only 2 years younger. :E

It's just maths.
20 goes into 40 a lot more often than 40 goes into 20. :D

rgbrock1
14th Nov 2014, 20:40
redsnail wrote:

It's just maths.
20 goes into 40 a lot more often than 40 goes into 20

I've always sucked at Math. Which is probably the main reason why my brain exploded when I saw the above. Thanks redsnail. :}:E

Loose rivets
14th Nov 2014, 23:02
I've always sucked at Math.

Kindly rephrase that! :*

probes
14th Nov 2014, 23:28
ok, guys, I hate to be the one to break bad news - but, being a recognised hobby-housebuilding expert and all... well:

it's not about the size, I'm sorry to say.
In life and even more in marriage :E. I've also got some hard facts (no pun intended) to prove the point:
The modern-day woman prefers sleep and technology to sex.
A new global study has revealed that as the world gets more complex, females are turning to simpler life choices that make their lives easier.
More than 4,300 women were questioned from the UK, Brazil, China and the US on a range of issues including sex, sleep, money, technology and family concerns.
In the survey, 68 per cent of British women revealed they would prefer a good night's sleep to sex, compared to 60 per cent in the US and 70 per cent in China.
When asked if they would prefer more money, sex or power, 80 percent prefer money. Money secures the family's future, which women prioritize over their own needs.
But money didn't necessarily mean being rich - just being financially stable: when asked to define success, women most frequently cited financial security, family and happiness, while deprioritising wealth and luxury.
The study, which was commissioned by FleishmanHillard and Hearst Magazine, also showed a huge gap between what is perceived as 'old' in the different countries.
On average, women in the UK, U.S. and Brazil believe that 'old age' starts at age 70.
That age is a moving target though - millennials (aged between 18-29) think old age starts at 60, while baby boomers (aged between 50-69) think it starts at 80.
In China, where old age is revered, it is seen as coming earlier 50 for women, and 60 for men.
Sex is very low on a woman's list of priorities | Daily Mail Online (http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-2834951/Sex-low-woman-s-list-priorities-good-night-s-sleep-money-technology-preference-making-love.html#ixzz3J5W1kbvK)

mikedreamer787
15th Nov 2014, 00:10
Well a lot of male crumblies over 80 would
rather have a good shit than a good shag
so I can understand that Probes.

In Asia the order of priorities for women are
the C's -
Cash
Car
Condo
Credit Card

and waaaay down the list (except Thais! :))
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Cock.

Loose rivets
15th Nov 2014, 00:40
On average, women in the UK, U.S. and Brazil believe that 'old age' starts at age 70.

What???? Cobblers!!!

I have a 70 y-o pal that rides a Fireblade - flat out with tyre burn to the edges, while I have upgraded my dream to a 42' sailboat which is going to take a lot of hard work to be ready for next summer. Oh, and I'm ashamed to say I'm looking at a hot car with paddle thingies to match Jeremy Clarkson in the bends.

GrumpyOldFart
15th Nov 2014, 01:41
Mike:

a lot of male crumblies over 80 would rather have a good intentional shit in the right place

That's that fixed. :uhoh:

BlueDiamond
15th Nov 2014, 05:21
I have a 70 y-o pal that rides a Fireblade - flat out with tyre burn to the edges, while I have upgraded my dream to a 42' sailboat which is going to take a lot of hard work to be ready for next summer. Oh, and I'm ashamed to say I'm looking at a hot car with paddle thingies to match Jeremy Clarkson in the bends.
You guys are having one helluva mid-life crisis!! :ok:

SnowFella
15th Nov 2014, 06:46
Long time lurker but with being a, eh, cardcarrying member of the toyboy club I figured I might just register and chime in from a male point of view. Probably somewhat longwinded.
As long as the maturity level is there it's nothing but a random number!
Sure family and friends had their objections but our situation included a quirk that allowed us to keep it from them until we had a reasonably good idea it was a road we both wanted to travel regardless of what some narrow minded folks felt.

To set things straight from the get go, I did not go chasing a cougar (god how she hates that word!) on purpose and wife didn't hunt herself down a toyboy either...happened purely by accident.
Sometime back in 99 with way to much time on my hands and bored of my rocker after an SFOR stint I one day followed a mates lead and logged onto Mirc, few random channels later I stumbled into what seemed to be a decent gang of people from all over the globe chatting away about anything and everything.
Long story short I ended up coming back and in time started chatting more and more with this Australian girl, never really getting into things like age. Months down the track both of us, despite how stupid it sounded, started figuring out there was something going on and the age bit was brought up. Bombshell!
Age gap wasn't just a few years but damn near 2 decades :eek:

2 steps back from both parties but whatever had been started just didn't want to rest so some pretty long talks, both by Mirc and phone later we decided to throw caution to the wind and just see where it would end up.
Now with it being online we could chose who to tell and opted to tell as few as possible, that way we could make up our own minds.

Que me getting on a plane from Sweden to Australia in mid 2000 for a 4 week holiday to feel things out...we got on like a house on fire, though I have to admit we didn't really leave said house much the first week.
Met her kids, all 3 of them, and though naturally alittle hesitant atleast the oldest son (5 years my junior) noticed something was there...probably after having had his mum in a blubbering mess for days after I had to fly home again.
The look on my parents faces once getting home and dropping the whole truth on them was priceless, mum had a 1000 yard stare for the better part of a month after finding out the woman I had met only was 6 years younger than her.
Few months later she did the reverse trip and met up with my folks, boy was the wife nervous that day! 4 weeks passed all to darn quick and this time it was me who had to see her off at the airport.

Quick spiral of events after that ended up with me packing up my things, getting a 1 way ticket (little white lie, had to buy a return since I was heading downunder on a tourist visa) and moving myself permanently.
In one turn of events going from bachelorhood to family life with 3 stepkids and a first step grandkid on the way.
Got hitched, got a permanent visa after a few hassles and now near 14 years later still happily married.
Family has been extended by another 3 grandkids and I can't think of anywhere else I'd rather be!

Sure we had people objecting to the whole thing, including my folks who didn't really accept the whole thing until visiting us downunder for a holiday. One of the wife's workmates even set up a bet on how long it would last, she figured less than a year. :rolleyes:

So yeah, provided the maturity is there I'd call it as just another number.

redsnail
15th Nov 2014, 09:26
Miss Gigi, only 6 !!! :\ :E

BlueDiamond
15th Nov 2014, 10:21
Miss Gigi, only 6 !!!
Yeah, some people do accept second best, reddo. :E

Great story, SnowFella ... may you have many more years of happiness together. :ok:

goudie
15th Nov 2014, 10:48
Miss Gigi, only 6 !!! Yeah, some people do accept second best, reddo. :E
Honestly, you women. Have you no thought for our male sensitivities.:{
Can you imagine we men talking in such belittling (pun in there somewhere Bluey) terms when describing women.:rolleyes:

probes
15th Nov 2014, 10:50
people, you puzzle me (again).
I thought 'younger' would mean people (well, ok, men) around 20-30, and now you're saying even 70 is not the limit?? :E

well, let's start from the other end, then - if it means someone fit, agile and handsome - these qualities do not come with the 'younger' tag necessarily. I used to know a guy who was young, just breathtakingly handsome and fit, but terribly boring in the long run, once you got used to keeping on breathing when he came into the room.
One can't even count on them living longer - think of how the footballers are dropping dead all over the world.
In my mind it's more about one's 'status' in life - having graduated school/university; just started working or well into the professional career, having kids - and how old-, things like that, that define more who you are at some moment of life. And if one has an open mind and is interesting.

As for the survey - isn't it interesting that for the Chinese 'old age' starts earlier, as it's something more desirable (=reverence to the elderly). Thinking of the Western celebrities who hope to get a countdown to their years with surgical help...
The reportedly low priority of sex - could it be that one is not overly concerned about what they already have - or have never had? :E

funfly
15th Nov 2014, 15:23
Just to quell any doubts about what is most important a shit or a shag among the seniors of us, I must advise that all my bits are in good working order and regularly used and I think that applies to many of my age. However, like many vintage models, we do take a little TLC to get started and a little longer to reach our destination!

AtomKraft
15th Nov 2014, 15:30
Fun fly.

Well said sir.

We'll all be where you are, sooner or later. Except for those who depart prematurely.

In my own case, at 54, sex has suddenly come good.

mikedreamer787
16th Nov 2014, 01:09
In my own case, at 54, sex has suddenly come good.

You mean it was bad for you before 54? :confused:

I used to know a guy who was young, just breathtakingly handsome and fit, but terribly boring in the long run,

They're called toyboys dear. :p

probes
16th Nov 2014, 07:38
oh, really?
I thought that's when they are dating older women (but thank you for the implication, Mr.787! :E)... who are then cougars, of course, and if women are younger, they are gold-diggers, in case there is any gold to dig.
BlueD is right. Just about the same as was the thread about advertising - whoever you pick, the rest is somehow excluded. And there's sure to be someone who finds something weird (btw, I know 2 quite tiny guys who prefer ladies about twice their size, so poor Bernie is not alone), and if you happen to really like a man, it's somehow suspicious to your husband, even if you just like him etc.
Dunno. Maybe it's evolutional from the times when there were no soap operas or reality shows, to keep the species entertained? :E

probes
21st Nov 2014, 09:55
as for toyboys:
Duchess of Alba, who died aged 88, leaves NOTHING to her 64-year-old toyboy while her six children get the 3billion fortune - and a palace each

P.S no pics due to the 'cannot-be-unseen' reasons :E

Pinky the pilot
21st Nov 2014, 10:03
P.S no pics due to the 'cannot-be-unseen' reasons

Oh dear! That bad, eh?:ooh:

Thank you for your kind consideration probes.:ok:

Stanwell
21st Nov 2014, 12:57
Ahem!
So he didn't tickle her fancy, then?

om15
21st Nov 2014, 13:25
The Duchess of Alba,
(Sorry probes, I don't share your sensitivities)

http://i1321.photobucket.com/albums/u542/timgibbs1/20100616-face_1978680i_zps9c1f107c.jpg

goudie
21st Nov 2014, 13:47
Aaaaaagh! :eek: Damn you to hell om15

Capetonian
21st Nov 2014, 13:51
Pomping that would be worse than necrophilia, at least a corpse doesn't talk.

om15
21st Nov 2014, 14:45
Here is the happy couple in October 2011 at their wedding, unfortunately the husband was not mentioned in the Duchess's will, some you win...

http://i1321.photobucket.com/albums/u542/timgibbs1/DuchessWedding_zps9e9261d0.jpg

Smeagol
21st Nov 2014, 15:25
I was a 'toy boy' once. Not quite the age difference mentioned by others but when the relationship began it was significant.

Whilst working during school holidays ( early 1960's) I was taunted by my employer that I would not know what to do with a married woman and should go and visit with his wife. ( he was 'playing away' and had no interest in said wife) After a day of such taunting I told him to tell his wife that I would be visiting that evening.
Turned up as announced and after a long and in depth conversation that evening realized that the lady was deeply unhappy. Agreed to revisit the next week to act as a shoulder to cry on.

Duly turned up a week later, husband went off for his nookie, wife comes down the stairs in a crocheted (?) mini-dress (this was the '60s!). The rest of the evening turned out rather interesting for a 17 year old ( she was 23).

Eventually she left her husband and got divorced, my family found out about our relationship and to say they disapproved is a slight understatement, but eventually we married.

That was 40 years ago. Still together and still happy (most of the time!).

Should also add that she had a son from that marriage who was brought up as my own. We both adopted him when he was 8. Also have another son together but as far as I am concerned there is no difference, they are both my sons. We have never used the word step child (two words?).
He feels the same way and has never looked on me as anything other than his father (though he has always known about his 'natural' parent)

Sorry about the ramble and slight thread drift.

So as others have said, age differences can be overcome if both sides have a mature attitude

probes
21st Nov 2014, 16:19
om15, you should be omg15! :E

but it's nice you had a wee bit of sensitivity left deep in your heart, after all. :oh:

(P.S Smeagol, I still think it's more about personalities.)

ShyTorque
21st Nov 2014, 18:25
Oh no! I was just about to eat....

https://encrypted-tbn3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTXo1WHP1YOK6bZ-PqmD9odAAQ1vzsZUH2dCCn2leCMBw83a3yLJTuAvIUo

Hydromet
22nd Nov 2014, 02:08
Necrophilia is dead boring.

mikedreamer787
22nd Nov 2014, 04:06
There's always this for those ladies who secretly wish to have
their own but scared of the potential gossip and innuendo -

http://www.gizmoandwidget.com/images/Toyboy.jpg