View Full Version : What's wrong with Girl Flying School?

pokemon
31st May 2002, 10:32
Can anybody tell me what's wrong with school's helo fleet replacement? It was expected to be more versatile than the current S70 but turned up to be a biggy trash: no aircond in L2 that aircrews could suffer heat exhaust or even stroke even in deep winter. You can winch down a F/A but you can never guarantee a return trip for the poor guy down there since the winch have 90% probability of getting stuck. What a pilot can do is to say:"Bye doggy!" Even worse is, though there are 3 pumas, 2 are always inside their cage due sick!
The EC155 training is also a joke. Iy you are pilots, you are not professional enough to attend a manufacturer-run conversion. The headmaster said, "Let the professional F/A to sit the course because only they can help if the aircraft goes wrong (By blaming the pilots!)" So problem arising.....! Any inputs guys?

bin-gou_bin-gou
4th Jun 2002, 10:40
:rolleyes: SOP in the Girlie Flying School....................
Hi Pokemon, how's things?

pokemon
6th Jun 2002, 04:48
Problems in L2 just proliferate like tumours. It is not unusual for all 3 L2 grounded due to various defects. Today, it's MGB. Tomorrow, it could be hoist, avionics....ect. If L2 is not ready yet, why the S76s are downgraded to do day local SAR only? Mmmmm
The helis are sick. Pilots' morale are defeated. I wanna ask the headmaster,"How can ya justify that GFS is a happy ship?" Or perhaps you mean GFS is a happy ship with only the captain on board.:confused:

CharlieBrown
14th Jun 2002, 16:31
It becomes an Ugly Girl Flying School.

Girl Flying School
15th Jun 2002, 14:19
"Girl Flying School" is a registered trademark, please don't tarnish it.

smiths
15th Jun 2002, 14:28
Anyone know how RGP is doing?

bin-gou_bin-gou
15th Jun 2002, 20:09
Hi, BigHead Boy, Girl Flying School............
well, what can we do?
May be.........Good Fellowship of Snap-bugs!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oracle
25th Jun 2002, 07:34
:D
Greetings all. Sorry to read that you are still suffering and that the new aircraft aren't all they were made out to be. I suspect that the reason you don't get manufacturer's training courses is that (a) they cost money [or the company want to save the free ones for later] and/or (b) they can't spare you off the roster or the cash to send you there, especially if the GFS is still running short-staffed and is hanging in there by its fingertips?
Is the 155 doing OK? Haven't there been any strong words spoken with Aerospat about their L2's abysmal performance in HK so far??? Done any long distance offshore SAR in them yet?
My condolences for your continuing misery under the current regime. - Let me know if you want a new Controller!

Best Regards........

Oracle :D

pokemon
25th Jun 2002, 11:34
Hi Oracle,
Your postings should have embarrassed the Controller 'cause he always pround of commanding a happy ship. A ship as happy as he goes, but he is the only happy crew on board at the expense of the well-being of his crews.
He's democratic supporter as long as he's the only one who can cast vote on important issue. The direct employment of F/O has sprayed his fart on the face of local guys. The guys are supportive but have presented a more wiser (as it always turns out when comparing with Butt's) counter proposal. He then counter the counter proposal with the bloody CP(H)'s arrogant fart: who' got questions? (Swinging a wooden log in his hands!) Now, My question is: "Are you bloody sick, Sir? Don't mess with us, fix the mess after you decided to replace hawk with puma!:mad:

Oracle
25th Jun 2002, 13:40
:(

Wah! Sorry to hear that, - farting in faces and all. - But there is an old Chinese proverbe:

'Cream always rises to the top and **** always eventually sinks!'
(OK - so maybe it's an old English proverb!).

Sooner or later, BB's deceptions over the last few years will be seen as such and his arse will be history. Until then, buckle up and do the best you can under the circumstances. Evolution is always a quicker route to progress than Revolution!

Hang in their, boys and girls.

Oracle
:D