PDA

View Full Version : UK Heli force to Kasmir?

Heliport
31st May 2002, 07:28
Any comments (for public consumption) would be very welcome
here. (http://www.pprune.org/forums/showthread.php?threadid=55103&referrerid=30158)

Muff Coupling
31st May 2002, 22:39
Er..with the UK Mil rotary assets in rag order supporting Uncle Tom Cobbly and all ..just where do the MOD think this supposed force might just magic itself from?

force_ale
6th Jun 2002, 07:30
As our own engineers are unable to cope with the job of looking after four little choppers on the island of love, how would they manage in a nasty place like Bagraam with lots of cabs? I think this is the kind of job that F.B.H. would love, and while we're on the subject why not let Wasteofspace look after all the Saddam bashing.

PlasticCabDriver
6th Jun 2002, 17:52
Not sure I know where Kasmir is.

Kashmir, on the other hand, is the sort of place that the SH force in particular is dying to go out to, not having been anywhere or done anything for the last 10 years or so.

Not.

Sloppy Link
7th Jun 2002, 01:30
From the e-Telegraph 070100A Jun 02 "Now Defence Secretary Geoff Hoon is considering sending UK soldiers to police the line of control that divides Indian and Pakistani-controlled territory."

Cinders, you shall go to the ball. And before anyone else says it, yes, I know that Cinderella had two ugly sisters.

How can you extend overstretch?