PDA

View Full Version : Younger Women

AtomKraft
3rd Nov 2014, 01:48
Let me start.
I've always liked young girls- who doesn't?

Now I find myself in a thing with a 32 year old who wont get let in to the pictures if it's an 18.

What should I tell my wife?

Edit. 54

parabellum
3rd Nov 2014, 02:13

"How much shall I make this cheque out for?"

TWT
3rd Nov 2014, 02:15
You won't have to tell your wife.She will already know.

galaxy flyer
3rd Nov 2014, 02:16
"Are you happy with the house?"

GF

Nervous SLF
3rd Nov 2014, 03:06
"Are you happy with the house?"

GF

GF didn't you mean "Were you happy with the house and your money?" :E

Solid Rust Twotter
3rd Nov 2014, 07:27
Where do you get the patience?

Capetonian
3rd Nov 2014, 07:40
32? That's middle-aged.

MagnusP
3rd Nov 2014, 07:48
Half your age plus 7 used to be the rule. Well, more a guideline, really. What's depressing is when women not much more than a third of your age think it's OK to have a flirty conversation 'cos you're seen as "safe". :{

Effluent Man
3rd Nov 2014, 08:39
The trouble with much younger partners is that once you have finished the squidgy stuff you find there isn't much to do or talk about.They don't remember anything before Bros or Ghostbusters and they tend not to be interested in the Partition of Poland or the Defenestration of Prague.

AtomKraft
3rd Nov 2014, 08:57
Effluent. Yes, I take your point. There are many conversations that we don't have. OTOH, the defenestration of Poland rarely came up with the wife either...
We live a simple, uncomplicated life (in India) and she is excellent company. Kind and devoted in a way that my UK woman never was.

Truly, my eyes have been opened.

Magnus. 'Half my age, plus seven. That means 34. So we're in the ballpark!
Capetonian. Agree. Not a girl at 32. A grown up. I feel more like middle aged than she does.....

Its going to be expensive though.

Anyone had similar experience that they'd like to share?

A pal of mine, 82, just married a 60 year old lady, and another guy has a wife 27 years younger. All four seem quite content- in fact, very much so.

My chum though wonders how I can be bothered. I wonder why he says that.

Personally, I'm happy as a sandboy!

Aviation content. She's a hostie.

oldpax
3rd Nov 2014, 09:03
Half your age plus seven.Then that's 36+7 makes 43 which is what my wife will be on November 30th!!

Got married (properly )August 2000 and together 2 years before.Loved every minute and hope theres a few years more to come!

goudie
3rd Nov 2014, 09:10
I believe it was Picasso who, upon marrying a young woman, when in his eighties, was warned by his doctor that too much sex could be fatal.

Picasso replied, ''if she dies, she dies!''

AtomKraft
3rd Nov 2014, 09:14
Oldpax.

Ta!

BillHicksRules
3rd Nov 2014, 09:23
Wife and GF???

I am staggered you found one woman to put up with your bullshit now you expect me to believe you found a second???

:=:=:=:E

AtomKraft
3rd Nov 2014, 09:26
Bill. Of you, I expect nothing!

Certainly not balls....;-)

OFSO
3rd Nov 2014, 11:07
women not much more than a third of your age think it's OK to have a flirty conversation 'cos you're seen as "safe"

Sh*t ! And I thought it was because of my good looks and charm. I must admit it does happen. And some of the things they tell you about their love lives are quite, er, stimulating. Although not fulfilling.

BillHicksRules
3rd Nov 2014, 11:29
AK,

It does not take balls to screw around on your wife. It takes a lack of them

Trossie
3rd Nov 2014, 11:32
BHR, spot on. And to 'advertise' it on here shows a lack of brains!

(Does anyone really believe this thread? It has to be a wind up! No sane person would put that on here? But then, he did support Scottish 'independence' so maybe that says a lot about judgement!!)

goudie
3rd Nov 2014, 11:42

That she's married to a total :mad:

Exascot
3rd Nov 2014, 12:00
A pal of mine, 82, just married a 60 year old lady, and another guy has a wife 27 years younger. All four seem quite content- in fact, very much so.

Is this a foursome then :E

Thomas coupling
3rd Nov 2014, 14:08
AtomKraft, I take it that advertising your 'predicament' online serves to bolster your already overblown ego - no? As said earlier - why hang your dirty washing out in public?
You know this will end in tears. Do you have children? Does your wife have feelings? Does your bint really believe she'll be hanging around a grandad in a few years?
Get real - do the biz and move on sunshine. Don't 'drop anchor' don't make plans.
You're brains are currently in your trousers.........................:ugh:

Lonewolf_50
3rd Nov 2014, 14:14
Atom, if you can afford it, having a wife and a mistress is a very old tradition.

If the wife wants out, then prepare for a lot of pain.

A hostie: glad for the aviation content.

Best wishes on sorting this all out, I've met a variety of men who have second and third wives who are a bit younger than they. None of these men is poor. Therein may lie the secret of something ...

Capetonian
3rd Nov 2014, 14:18
Enjoy it while it lasts. Don't expect it to last, regard every morning you wake up with her as a bonus.

OFSO
3rd Nov 2014, 14:52
And every morning she wakes up first and brings you a cup of tea, as a bigger bonus !

vulcanised
3rd Nov 2014, 15:09
I have a 27yo bird eager to sit on my knee every morning..........

........... preening and dropping feathers and wax on me :{

Keef
3rd Nov 2014, 16:22
having a wife and a mistress is a very old tradition.

But the tradition is that the two should be the same person, innit.

Capetonian
3rd Nov 2014, 16:35
The way it goes is this :

Every man should have a wife, a lover, a woman who fulfils his mental needs, who is a brilliant and adventurous cook, and a travel companion.

God help the poor sod if they ever find out about each other.

SOPS
3rd Nov 2014, 18:02
Think I will just stick with Mrs Sops. I'm still very happy after 29 years, and it keeps my life uncomplicated.

racedo
3rd Nov 2014, 18:06
But the tradition is that the two should be the same person, innit.

Thought it was "Man marries his mistress and thereby creates a vacancy".

racedo
3rd Nov 2014, 18:10
Told my wife I had only slept in the same bed with 2 females since meeting her, she went quiet and said "listen, you can hear your darling other one snoring next door" ..................meaning littlie.

She was right :{

finfly1
3rd Nov 2014, 18:23
PM sent...........

probes
3rd Nov 2014, 18:38
accidents, disease and disasters happen to persons regardless of their age. So does getting weird (to put it diplomatically) as a personality. There are no guarantees of happy life anyway, so if one is more or less sure...

Assuming AK is not a typical male who needs to prove he's male enough by being able to get young and pretty accessories. :E

goudie
3rd Nov 2014, 18:50
he's male enough by being able to get young and pretty accessories

Seems it's not getting the girl that's important but telling everyone, well almost everyone, all about it.:rolleyes:

probes
3rd Nov 2014, 19:06
- that's what I meant, Goudie - telling or showing her :p On the other hand - if one is really proud of something, it's hard not to? :oh:

could be really funny, actually, if I think back. :E

that's not about AK, of course.

radeng
3rd Nov 2014, 19:49
There can be few of us who regularly wake up with three females in or on the bed, two of whom are brown and fourteen years old and who have awakened me at various times between 0130 and 0630 wanting to be fed, go out, come in, be fed and then cuddled when they have wet cold fur and who want to put all four wet cold paws on me - and then purr themselves to sleep......

Mrs radeng manages to sleep through it all......or at least, SAYS she does!

Private jet
3rd Nov 2014, 22:17
Reading this thread there are a number of very sad lonely has-been's on this forum nowadays.

Trossie
3rd Nov 2014, 22:32
This thread reminds me of a joke that I was told recently:

A 92-year-old man goes into the confessional and says, "Father I need to tell you that I've just had sex with two beautiful young 19-year-old girls."

The priest is a bit baffled and says, "My son, I don't know what sort of penitence to suggest!"

The old man says, "But Father you don't understand, you don't have any say over me because I'm Jewish."

The priest is even more baffled and says, "But then, why are you telling me this?"

The old man says, "Again Father, you don't understand. I'm not just telling you, I'm telling EVERYBODY!!!!"

AK sounds like that old man!

parabellum
3rd Nov 2014, 23:36
Last time I heard it this little piece was attributed to Jerry Hall:

"A man needs a whore in the bedroom, a chef in the kitchen, and a housewife around the house , fortunately I afford to employ someone to be the other two!"

rh200
3rd Nov 2014, 23:45
No sane person would put that on here?

A well known trait of the male of the species is to allow the little head to dictate to the big head what to do. Another is bragging about it.

sherburn2LA
4th Nov 2014, 00:45
it is about as believable as his certain knowledge of a Yes vote

svhar
4th Nov 2014, 02:39
I am a muslim and I have 5 wives. The youngest one is 22 and I am 62. What is the problem? She just gave me twins. Both boys. Allahu akbar.

Matari
4th Nov 2014, 03:01
And the coolest thing is, when one of the old girls gets tiresome, all you have to say is "I divorce thee" three times and it's a done deal, right? Out on the street to find a new one!

Bitchin' stuff, that plus the 72 when you self-pop your clogs.

RatherBeFlying
4th Nov 2014, 03:15
Don't know where this came from;)

God gave Man two brains, but only enough blood to run one at a time:p

CISTRS
4th Nov 2014, 03:16
AK

I think your post is a cry of pain. Take it easy.

Peace....

TWT
4th Nov 2014, 03:18
"I divorce thee" three times

No need to even say it.You can send that message by SMS,good to go :p

I think that is allowed in Saudi,but could be wrong....

rh200
4th Nov 2014, 04:06
I'm happy for a man to have multiple wives, mistresses etc, as long as a woman can have multiple husbands, studs etc. Whats good for the goose is good for the gander.

Krystal n chips
4th Nov 2014, 06:11
I've always liked young girls- who doesn't?

Mature adult males......without an ego.

Now I find myself in a thing with a 32 year old who wont get let in to the pictures if it's an 18.

Will we be regaled with the same angst once she's had enough of you and this little ego massaging event is terminated ?.

Captivep
4th Nov 2014, 06:35
Should have done what I did. Marry a woman who gets on really, really well with your younger girlfriend...

Miss007
4th Nov 2014, 07:36
I wouldn't worry too much about what to tell the wife, if she's like most women she'll already know, they tend to know their better half better than they know themselves.

Does the 34 yr old know you're married? If not and she finds out, there is nothing to stop her thinking you'll cheat on her, if she does know she obviously doesn't have any qualms about married men, nothing to stop her dumping you and going off with someone else.

Financially you'll be screwed and rightly so, however you'll have lost more then money.... self respect, if you have children especially in their teen's their respect and trust, parents still alive? You can always earn more cash but you'll never earn back the respect and trust again!

A lot to lose, a very sad thread but heartening to see comments by Thomas Coupling, Goudie and Wild Bill Hicks and a few others.

scotbill
4th Nov 2014, 08:38
Goudie

In the interests of historical accuracy, it wasn't Picasso who is credited with the "If she dies, she dies!" comment (although it might well have been!) but the famous cellist Pablo Casals.

In his 80s he married one of his students and they actually had 18 years together (allegedly very happy years).

goudie
4th Nov 2014, 09:02
Yes, you are correct scotbill. Wrong Pablo!

Effluent Man
4th Nov 2014, 09:02
Quite a lot of angst over the OP actually.I don't quite see the point if AK is indeed boasting about it because none of us know him in real life to be impressed or envious.

I just took it as discussing the general principle of age gaps.My first partner was +7 and my second +14,I then returned to the norm and my last two have been -3 and -4.

Nevertheless I take the general consensus that large gaps don't generally work long term.

AtomKraft
4th Nov 2014, 09:43
Effluent.

I meant it to be a bit of a light hearted discussion about the merits (or demerits) of relationships with a younger woman.
Of course, pprunes resident finger waggers are never far away.

Will I be the first person on here to contemplate a life after his first marriage? Surely not. I know loads of pilots on their second wife- although I might have phrased that more delicately....

In my own case, I've told my wife and divorce, unsurprisingly will be along soon. Kids are grown now, after 25 years of marriage. There's no deception.

I'm not boasting at all- as effluent man pointed out, only a few people on pprune even know me in real life.

It's just that I've had a range of comments from people who DO know me, on the subject, and thought I'd tap into the reserves of experience here.

So far, it's been really lovely- but maybe I'll get the chop soon!

Thomas coupling
4th Nov 2014, 09:44
Radeng: It wories me enormously that fully grown human adults allow DOGS to sleep with them??? WTF is going on there? Apart from the fact that ALL dogs smell and have fleas, you must be really desperate for company??
Yuuuuuuck!
I went out with a girl many many moons ago and after the prenups we went to her bedroom only to find two springer spaniels tucked up in her bed. One of them had left skid marks on the sheets!!!!!!! Let that vision stick with you for the rest of your kinky life.

AK: Why have you chosen to go onto a public web site and brag about this behind your wifes back? I really am curious to understand this one?

Fliegenmong
4th Nov 2014, 10:01
I am clearly one lucky sonofabitch here.....Mrs Fliegs & I are High school sweethearts.......went our separate ways after high school, and after a good number of years and other relationships, a chance meeting on the 'Porte Cochere' of a classy resort found us both single.....the rest is history, as they say....sitting here happily married for 15 years....and a delightful 18 year old Son we both are very proud of, just getting back from the Gym as we speak :D

Think I am lucky here......truly believe we are 'Soulmates' :O .......I know this for sure...she don't love me for money!!:ok:

Trossie
4th Nov 2014, 10:28
I know loads of pilots on their second wife-There are also many, many pilots living happily and faithfully with their original spouse for decades into retirement. All a case of personality and judgement.

At least AK's desire for a 'yes' result didn't get anywhere and so manage to trash his country as much as he had managed to trash his marriage. I hope that his (soon to be ex-) wife fares well after his double betrayals.

He's going to be a sad, lonely git once his new 'bit of stuff' dumps him!! (No wife to return to and a country to return to that is still in union with the English.) It's all a case of personality and judgement.

(It would be interesting to see if he announces the eventual 'being dumped' on here too!!! If any of this is to be believed though! This whole thread just has to be a wind up!)

goudie
4th Nov 2014, 10:37
Of course, pprunes resident finger waggers are never far away.

AK, your personal and private life is your business (and of no interest to most people) but don't expect a round of applause,empathy, or sympathy from all and sundry, when you go public regarding your affair on, of all places, Jet Blast! What is private, should stay private.

rh200
4th Nov 2014, 10:53
Mature adult males......without an ego.

Is there such a thing?:p

Capetonian
4th Nov 2014, 10:58
Some of you guys are too quick to judge. Until you've been in a situation, you don't know how you'd play it out.

Fliegenmong
4th Nov 2014, 11:10
Some of you guys are too quick to judge. Until you've been in a situation, you don't know how you'd play it out.

Very true......so like a Woman (A worthwhile one) you don't allow yourself to that situation...then you don't need play it out....

I've a ton of Women who I regard as friends who know me and my situation very well, so well so that last Saturday night I went around to my friend 'Skye' and drank and danced and generally 'carried on' Mrs Fliegs is secure enough in our relationship to know nothing would happen......

Effluent Man
4th Nov 2014, 11:10
I don't for the life of me understand all the flak AK is getting over this.And as for people saying that he should keep it to himself and they are not interested,I would just say this: Why are you taking part in this thread?

His party will most likely drift off at some point but at 54 he is hardly geriatric so he can start again with someone closer to his age.

Capot
4th Nov 2014, 11:11
if AK is indeed boasting about it because none of us know him in real life to be impressed or envious.You got that right; I'm just amazed that no-one read the OP carefully enough to see that AtomKraft is a 54-year old lady called Edith, with a dodgy keyboard.

Once you realise that, it all makes sense. I wish her well in her new relationship. This is no time to be judgemental from inside the glasshouse. Her two "wives" will get on well; they usually do.

Thomas coupling
4th Nov 2014, 11:11
Capetonian: What??
Many if not most 'men' have had a bit on the side whilst married FFS. It's fairly common I would suggest. BUT and this is the interesting bit, BUT he wants to tell the whole bloody world about it? What is that all about. My wife (a psychologist) would have a field day if she read it on a public forum.

Of course one would know how it would be 'played out'.................

AK is obviously madly deeply in LUST. He cvan't think straight - bless him.......he's going to need it.

I reckon I would lose not only a soulmate and probably the respect of my kids but three quarters of a million squid if I did this!!! All for 30 seconds of "relief".
I know we do it...it's in our DNA but it is absolutely bonkers, really, isn't it.

There are ways and means...................................:=

Trossie
4th Nov 2014, 11:12
Until you've been in a situation, you don't know how you'd play it out.Posting on PPRuNe would not jump to mind as how to play it out!!

I still really don't believe that this thread is genuine. Who, in real life, would be as stupid* as to post something like that here? It has to be a wind-up to provoke lots of pontificating comment!

* But then he did support 'Scottish independence'. I'm starting to think that that was a wind-up too and that he's actually a rabid Union supporter!!

Capetonian
4th Nov 2014, 11:19
Tc : I think you are being somewhat hypocritical, or perhaps sanctimonious is a better word. We all react differently to the situations we are in. Some will clam up, some will want to shout about it, or to put another way, some wear their heart on their sleeve.

In the same way, we read about someone who's been diagnosed with a terminal disease or is on life support, and we say ' I'd want them to turn it off and let me go.' The reality is that you don't know until you're there.

If AK wants to tell the world about it, his life, his choice, and his problem. Let's credit him with the wisdom to make the right decision. Bear in mind also that love and lust are forms of temporary, but often long-lasting, insanity.

cattletruck
4th Nov 2014, 11:53
According to news reports it looks like an 80 year old geriatric called Geoffrey Edelston has proposed to his 25 year old girlfriend.

But what probably really has happened is 80 year old cashed up geriatric involved in dodgy corporate dealings has used/payed the media to rewrite his window dressed affection towards a young prostitute who doesn't mind the battered old flake as true love.

As for the original OP and the young thing, it's all well and good for now but can easily disappear as quick as it arrived. Que sera sera.

SOPS
4th Nov 2014, 11:59
It's amazing what a few million bucks will buy you. ( not that I think she looks all that flash).

Capetonian
4th Nov 2014, 11:59
That's hardly a first, is it? There was that geriatric old USAmerican who married a 24 year old tart called Nicole Smith(?) History is full of such tales.
A 60 year old friend of mine married a 22 year old Thai tart, predictably the relationship went bad they day he got her back to the UK, she went out whoring, gambling, drugging, and running up debt.

goudie
4th Nov 2014, 12:01
No fool like an old fool eh, Cape?

Re AK and what should he tell his wife. He needs an 'Agony Aunt'

Trossie
4th Nov 2014, 14:54
Hey guys, are you all really, really taking this whole thread seriously?!!

I think that it is a totally fictitious wind-up and that AK is laughing his head off at all the 'confessions', pontificating, etc., that are pouring out!

(Much the same as I am sure that his 'support' for Scottish independence was a wind-up in order to stir up a hornets' nest of opposition!!)

The comments on here just get better and better each day!! (And what do all your wives/girlfriends think!!)

Although, Private Jet and Miss007 have posted the best responses so far.

ShyTorque
4th Nov 2014, 15:22
One of them had left skid marks on the sheets!!!!!!! Let that vision stick with you for the rest of your kinky life.

Mate don't blame the dogs, they were just a ruse to put you off the scent.

:E

BenThere
4th Nov 2014, 15:44
I'm married to the love of my life. As I grow older the marvel I feel at the good luck I had drawing such a marvelous woman to me, and each day with her warms my heart more and more. I have had zero interest in any other woman since I met her.

But I have noticed that once I passed age 50, the opportunities for engagement with the opposite sex have accelerated. Even now, at 63, I fend them off, usually in the course of my work as an airline pilot.

I certainly haven't gotten more handsome, and I'm no more interesting than I ever was, although I've always been a non-threatening, non-aggressive good guy, I think. But I used to have to strategize. Now it just falls in my lap.

goudie
4th Nov 2014, 16:43
Even now, at 63, I fend them off,

I know just what you mean BenThere, why only the other day...............!:rolleyes:

Mechta
4th Nov 2014, 16:54
Even now, at 63, I fend them off, usually in the course of my work as an airline pilot.

We have locks on the cockpit doors here. Is your First Officer molesting you? :E

vulcanised
4th Nov 2014, 17:42
What happens when your employers discover your frequent tendency to hallucinate?

racedo
4th Nov 2014, 17:47
No need to even say it.You can send that message by SMS,good to go :p

I think that is allowed in Saudi,but could be wrong....

Not likely they can drive around to your new place and complain is it ............

racedo
4th Nov 2014, 18:27
Think I told this one before but 25 years ago was working with some whose husband was on his 3rd marraige and yet just turned 30.

She boasted about the fact that when his 2nd wife had their son that he came straight round from the hospital and spent the night with her.
6 months later he was living with her and 2 years later they were married. Apparently he had also done this on 1st wife.

About 12 months later she commented on the fact that she felt her man was cheating behind her back.

Always remember there was a lady working in same group who had been married at 16, everybody said it would last, she had already done 20 plus years, she just looked at her colleague and said
"He cheated on 1st and 2nd wives, what do you think you have that would stop him cheating on his 3rd, are you really that :mad: stupid"

One of those times you think someone has made such a good call.

BenThere
4th Nov 2014, 18:35
What happens when your employers discover your frequent tendency to hallucinate?

They better hurry. I have 18 months max before I must retire.

rh200
4th Nov 2014, 20:53
you don't know how you'd play it out.

Your very right, there's always the 6 or 7 standard deviation event where the wife wants to bring her into the fold as a threesome partner.:E

Lonewolf_50
4th Nov 2014, 21:20
But the tradition is that the two should be the same person, innit. For me, yes, but I have heard that among the elite in France and England and in my own country, often two persons.

svhar
5th Nov 2014, 02:52
Now I have a problem. I can't have more than 5 wives. My friends daughter, who is 19 years old, fancies me, she is so hot, even in her burka, what can I do?

obgraham
5th Nov 2014, 03:19
Stick to the younger ones, SV. 19 is too old for you.

Hydromet
5th Nov 2014, 03:22
Quite right. Catch 'em young and teach 'em tricks.

WAC
5th Nov 2014, 12:34
I go with the "age is just a number" thing...
My partner and I have almost exactly twenty years between us which puts us outside the half + 7 range by about 5 years!
We get along great, share common interests and even tolerate the others musical tastes quite well.
She takes great delight when I mention any date of pointing out that she was either not born or was in "x"'year at school.:O

Don't assume that relationships with sizeable age gaps can't work well.

Exascot
5th Nov 2014, 14:46
When I went through training I had a colleague that had a girlfriend who was 18 for 3 years :confused: They eventually got married.

mikedreamer787
5th Nov 2014, 16:06

What are you bitching about Mr Kraft?

You're a pre-crumbly 54 with 32yo fluff
on the side (presumably equipped with
the body accoutrements worth the risk
of divorce). @32 she ain't yet sexually
peaked - which means by the time you
are 58ish you will be already suffering
from friction burns - and bruised nuts
from all that incessant shagging. AND
you can count on an extra 10 years on
top of that before its finally out of her
system.

Count yer blessings lad! Others would
kill for the same privelege.

And for chrissake don't tell your missus.

OFSO
5th Nov 2014, 16:22
Catch 'em young and teach 'em tricks.

May I suggest to anyone contemplating a relationship with a very young woman, to find a friend with a teenage daughter - better still, two teenage daughters - and ask him if, one day when they are out, you could take a look at their bedrooms. And, if they have them, their bathrooms.

The horror of what you see there will be burned deep into your brain and will curtail all thoughts of carnality with a very young woman.

BTW I cannot publish my own photographs; they were burned in an incinerator after my divorce and when the psychiatric memory scraping treatment was pronounced finished, or "at least as it's good as going to get".

Heli Fat
5th Nov 2014, 16:34
Just a bunch of Jimmy Savile's :=

Mac the Knife
5th Nov 2014, 18:36
If you're not getting any the answer is to drop your standards!

Standard 12, Standard 11, Standard 10....

Mac

:}

[these are High School grades in SA]

Capot
5th Nov 2014, 23:19
Catch 'em young and teach 'em tricks.In your dreams; the probability is that you are the trick.

Thomas coupling
10th Nov 2014, 12:09
WAC: I love it, you are 44 and your partner is presumably 24 (or 64???).
Do you honestly believe this will be plain sailing a few years from now?
"Normal" marriages are littered with normal disagreements such as differences of opinion, financial issues, children issues, friends issues, etc etc. And you think adding to that with a 20yr age gap is "OK".
You're living on borrowed time me lad. So your partner wants a child @ 30, you are 50 - good luck with that. When that child is mid teens - you are retiring. Good luck with that.
At 40 she's wiggling her hips in Zumba - you're replacing your hips in hospital!
At 50 she's losing her husband because you're losing your memory.

10 years is barely manageable - 20 is ridiculous!

goudie
10th Nov 2014, 15:22
She takes great delight when I mention any date of pointing out that she was either not born or was in "x"'year at school

I bet she does!:rolleyes:

probes
10th Nov 2014, 16:23
At 40 she's wiggling her hips in Zumba - you're replacing your hips in hospital!
one never knows. She might have had the replacement surgery already - accidents and incidents, you know - or be dead. Or you might, so no pain in her 'wiggling her hips'.

My point - there are no guarantees. Anything may happen.

finfly1
10th Nov 2014, 17:25
Thomas Coupling...the reason you are so wrong is because you have failed to take account of one of the most important elements in the equation.

Individual differences.

I speak from personal (happy) experience which, given the ugliness which permeates this thread, I choose not to share here.

oldpax
11th Nov 2014, 01:09
I met my wife when she was 24 and I was 54 and we married TWO years later after seeing how we got on together and it works.For my part I have always thought there is no difference and we have I think endured very well!Now I am 72 and still active although slowing down a bit but still enjoy doing things together so for anyone out there making the "funny remarks "are you sure your not just a little bit jealous? I have two daughters in the UK and grandchildren who all get on great with my wife.Age is all in the mind.....stay young in your thoughts and you will be.

mikedreamer787
11th Nov 2014, 02:55
You're only as young as the woman you're shagging eh oldpax?

Quite agree!

galaxy flyer
11th Nov 2014, 03:00
Faster Horses
Younger women
Older Whisky
More Money

Those are the fundamentals!

GF

Pinky the pilot
11th Nov 2014, 09:27
A sign, many years ago in my old watering hole in the Barossa Valley district of South Australia.

Alten Wein und junger Fraulein sind die bester zeitgetrieben

There just might be a bit of Barossa Deutch there:O

mikedreamer787
11th Nov 2014, 10:16
Agree Pinky. But nowadays for me its the other way around. :(

Thomas coupling
11th Nov 2014, 14:33
Oldpax: 9 years earlier (you being 45) and that relationship would have had you in jail and on the sex register for life!
Don't try and kid the kidder's. You are now 72 and she's still happy @ 42 with "her man"? Yeah, right.

IF true - you must be one in 10 million..................and IF true.....then more power to your libido :ok:

Stanwell
11th Nov 2014, 15:40
.I think there might be a couple of people on this thread typing with only one hand (if yer know what I mean).

rgbrock1
11th Nov 2014, 15:52
I think there might be a couple of people on this thread typing with only one hand (if yer know what I mean).

Aren't they better known as "wankers" according to our British cousins? (Which does sound a bit better than 'jerk offs' which we Americans say)

:E:}

oldpax
12th Nov 2014, 00:01
I don't see anything different in my marriage to others!Yes we have had differences (cultural!)but other than that we live an ordinary life,its not a big deal here in Thailand and there are lots of happy spring/autumn marriages so say what you like I will keep taking my vitamins every day and enjoy life!!Previously had a partner(UK)who would have tried the patience of a saint and she was much older than me !!

Thomas coupling
12th Nov 2014, 15:42
Damn - I fell for that one didn't I, hook line and sinker. Thailand you say, Spring marriages,.....I understand now.
I once had a helo engineer work for me on the old bird. He was short,stocky and very very fat. One day he announced he was retiring (@ 50) and going to live in Thailand. When I asked how could he retire so early, he said his pension was £8000/annum which was enough for a house and a comfortable lfetime out there.
A year later he sent us a postcard with a picture of him and his two Thai brides with an average age of about 14 sitting outside his shack - telling us life was a blast.
The trouble with Thai women is that they are impossible to chronologically date! Ideally they need radio carbon dating to prove their true age. This should be part of their wedding ceremony where they come with a certificate from the Thai Radiocarbon Authorities for Marriages and Pensions (TRAMP). Even a 50yr old thai bride looks about 15!
So that means (oldpax) that your partner is actually around 70 herself!

rgbrock1
12th Nov 2014, 15:44
Thomas coupling wrote:

Ideally they need radio carbon dating to prove their true age.

I'm game for performing the necessary tests. :}:E

Rule3
12th Nov 2014, 16:13
Thomas Coupling you really are a piece of work.:ugh:

Oldpaxs now wife of 16 years, was 24 when they met.

WTF are you on about, if she was 9 years younger etc. If my aunty had balls she'd be my uncle springs to mind.

Your mates experience is very common in SE Asia, and ALSO among the Gold Diggers in Western Society.

I suggest you take your Biggoted opinions and shove them where the sun doesn't shine.

OFSO
12th Nov 2014, 16:17
Seeing as we have a load of engineers and maths teachers on this thread, and applying statistics, and taking into account that the majority of older happily-married posters say it's a Very Bad Thing to have a much younger wife, tell me: is it acceptable to have two younger women in one's household - say, 25 years old each - and does this count as one 50 year old ?

racedo
12th Nov 2014, 18:29
say it's a Very Bad Thing to have a much younger wife, tell me: is it acceptable to have two younger women in one's household - say, 25 years old each - and does this count as one 50 year old ?

You mean like the 54yr old guy with wife the same age, he tells her that he has an 18 yr old mistress, she responds that she has an 18 yr old pool boy and 18 goes into 54 more times than 54 goes into 18.

racedo
12th Nov 2014, 18:30
Ultimately it depends in life whether someone is happy, if both are then who cares.

OFSO
12th Nov 2014, 18:50
Racedo, my calculator tells me the answers are (a) 3.00 and (b) 0.3333333333*

Not sure if that's metric or imperial.

vulcanised
12th Nov 2014, 20:56
Recall saying to young thing I was having fun with "I wish I'd met you twenty years ago"

"Yes, you could have pushed me round in my pram", she replied.

goudie
12th Nov 2014, 21:11
'Young thing to older guy trying to chat her up

'What! Go out with you? You've got less hair than me dad and bigger tits than me mum!'

Joking aside if the likes of oldpax has made it work for him then good luck to him. Many haven't, I know a few, but one takes one's pick and hopes for the best.
At the other end of the spectrum, I've been married 55 yrs, weathered the stormy bits and now quite happy to enjoy the quiet and undemanding yrs.

Each to his own, as they say.

mikedreamer787
13th Nov 2014, 01:04
I'm living by the golden rule above 50 re the ideal age of your woman partner which is to halve one's own age and subtract 7.

mikedreamer787
13th Nov 2014, 01:28
'What! Go out with you? You've got less hair than me dad and bigger tits than me mum!'

Its worse when they say you're much older than their dad too Goudie. :(

Typhoon93
13th Nov 2014, 02:02
Aren't they better known as "wankers" according to our British cousins? (Which does sound a bit better than 'jerk offs' which we Americans say)

That, or 'tossers'....

Vercingetorix
13th Nov 2014, 04:29
or, as a mate who was wearing a Cerruti 1881 shirt had said to him in a disco-"Is that your year of birth?".

Ho Hum. :{

Lancair70
13th Nov 2014, 04:29
She takes great delight when I mention any date of pointing out that she was either not born or was in "x"'year at school

My Ex wife was 6 yrs lounger than me, she too enjoyed this.

Now my GF is about 1 yr younger and we get on better than my Ex and ever did.
In hindsight, my Ex was too young for me, our sense of humour never really matched nor did our tastes in music. We met when she was 22, married at 26, divorced with 2 kids at 34.

Capetonian
13th Nov 2014, 08:40
61/2=30.5-7= 23.5

Bugger ......... the girl in the coffee shop who gave me her number yesterday is too old for me, she's probably closer to 30. I'll have to start looking all over again.

BillHicksRules
13th Nov 2014, 09:43
Capetonian,

Your maths is out matey.

61/2 = 30.5 + 7 = 37.5

Capetonian
13th Nov 2014, 09:50
I thought it was half your age -7. If it's half your age +7 then yeah, she's probably a bit young for me, but wtf ........ I'll give her a bell.

BillHicksRules
13th Nov 2014, 10:04
Capetonian,

Half your age minus 7 makes no sense!! ;)

At 16 you could date 1 year olds!!!

At 42 (my age) I could date 14 year olds!!!

I think you have reached an age where you should not be dating as it runs the risk of passing on your genetic material :E:ok:

mikedreamer787
13th Nov 2014, 10:10
I thought it was half your age -7.

In my earlier post I stated above the age of 50 Mr Rules.

probes
13th Nov 2014, 10:12
the main thing is to have a common hobby:
Ray and Michele Blundell built their Elizabethan-style home in Lichfield, Staffordshire entirely from scratch.
Both had come out of divorces when they embarked on the ambitious project in 1998, buying a third-of-an-acre plot.
The couple spent £90,000 on the land and spent next two-and-a-half years living in a static caravan on the site.
They taught themselves key building skills and spent £110,000 on building costs as their dream home took shape.
The home includes an oak frame, low ceilings and a spectacular garden.
Lichfield couple who built their own Tudor home for £200k | Daily Mail Online (http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2832261/Truly-historic-couple-taught-plumbing-roof-tiling-16th-century-carpentry-build-Tudor-home-200-000-complete-low-ceilings-overhanging-floor.html)

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2014/11/12/article-2832261-231B830E00000578-241_968x415.jpg

Capetonian
13th Nov 2014, 10:17
I'm living by the golden rule above 50 re the ideal age of your woman partner which is to halve one's own age and subtract 7
Thank you, I was right. 61/2=30.5-7= 23.5
Anyway I've called her .............

mikedreamer787
13th Nov 2014, 10:24
the main thing is to have a common hobby:

True Probes - sex is a common hobby isn't it. ;)

Much more fun to do together than building a bloody house.....

probes
13th Nov 2014, 10:28
well, it's not incompatible with building 'a bloody house', is it? :E

BillHicksRules
13th Nov 2014, 10:32
Mike/Cape,

There is no amendment to the rule above 50!

It would be wrong, wrong, wrong, WRONG for a 51 year old to go out with an 18.5 year old.:eek::mad:

MagnusP
13th Nov 2014, 10:41
Absolutely right, Bill. The right thing to do would be to stay in and make the most of it; going out would be a wasted opportunity.

mikedreamer787
13th Nov 2014, 11:24
Wot Magnus sed! :ok:

teeteringhead
13th Nov 2014, 13:30
After 7 pages of this stuff I'm beginning to realise why the "Agony Aunt" Forum was binned.....

cockney steve
13th Nov 2014, 13:34
I am sure (i bloody well hope!) a lot of these replies are tongue in cheek.

True story:- In my early fifties, young customer in the chip-shop tells me she wants to shag me.....no involvement,no commitment, just a good fxxk. She was most put out by my refusal.
confirmed I was single, not in a relationship and not batting for the other side.
My argument that I had a daughter older than her, did not register as a problem, she was over 21 and so was I......
Eventually, I asked how she would feel if her dad had it off with one of her ex-school classmates.....
Didn't see her for months, her sister said she had the hump because i "KB'd " her....I protested that I hadn't touched the girl.....and she said that was the problem...I'd Knocked her Back.
Kids today!

rgbrock1
13th Nov 2014, 13:41
everyone's talking about younger women, insinuating about sex and age and all that happiness and along comes probes, who writes something about building houses together. Probes my dear? You really do need to get out more often. :E:}

mikedreamer787
13th Nov 2014, 14:20
RGB is right Probes hon...his stated age is 57
so his ideal nube is presently six months from
her 22nd birthday. Now at that age I seriously
don't think she'd look at him and say "hey lets
forget bonking and go build a bloody house!"

rgbrock1
13th Nov 2014, 14:24
mikedreamer:

My stated nube is currently 23 years old. next question? :E:}

PS: Is your mind always in the gutter? Great place to be, innit? :}:E

MagnusP
13th Nov 2014, 14:27
Wilde: "We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking up at the stars".

Mind you, some of us are just looking up skirts. :E

mikedreamer787
13th Nov 2014, 14:28
Great place to be, innit? :}:E

Um....yep! :)

rgbrock1
13th Nov 2014, 14:45
MagunsP:

Wilde? Olivia Wilde? :ok::ok::ok::ok::ok:

http://alfa.gifs-planet.com/new/3677.gif

mikedreamer787
13th Nov 2014, 14:52
I think it was that syphilitic Oscar Wilde RGB. Sorry.

rgbrock1
13th Nov 2014, 14:53
Yes, but Oscar Wilde had no tatas. Olivia does. :ok:

MagnusP
13th Nov 2014, 14:53
rgb, tasty but a bit insubstantial, rather like nouvelle cuisine. ;)

rgbrock1
13th Nov 2014, 14:58
Insubstantial perhaps. But I still wouldn't kick her out of bed for eating peanuts. :ok:

rgbrock1
13th Nov 2014, 15:04
Perhaps this Olivia is more substantial for ya, Magnus? :}

http://cdn.thewire.com/media/img/upload/wire/2014/01/02/AP40140142730/lead_large.jpg

ChickenHouse
13th Nov 2014, 15:07
I think everything is alright ... at least as long as you are on the right side of the half plus seven rule ... (54 - 7)*2=94 http://m7.i.pbase.com/g1/53/623853/3/130764977.zy1KmQ4T.jpg ... ;-).

BTW: Can somebody explain why this is in Jet Blast, sounds more like Piston Blow?

probes
13th Nov 2014, 16:03
everyone's talking about younger women, insinuating about sex and age and all that happiness and along comes probes, who writes something about building houses together. Probes my dear? You really do need to get out more often.
rgb and mike - dears http://www.sherv.net/cm/emo/hug/hug-from-behind.gif- to get out I need to be in somewhere to start with? :E
Besides, I' ve been thinking about a thread, something like "Younger men" (hinted at by Miss Gigi as well) - but somehow I've got the feeling it wouldn't be very popular around here... :hmm:

rgbrock1
13th Nov 2014, 16:05
probes wrote:

to get out I need to be in somewhere to start with?

I'm not going there, my dear, not touching that one at all. :}:E:E

You should start such a thread, would be most interesting. :ok::)

probes
13th Nov 2014, 16:15
pfui, rgb, seriously! :)

rgbrock1
13th Nov 2014, 16:29
Pfui, probes? Is that a German word assimilated into your neck of the woods? (From my own experiences in das Vaterland, I had the word "pfui" said to me on many an occasion.) :}:E

probes
13th Nov 2014, 16:34
:) probably just reading too many Goodwin-stories (or Wolfe, if you prefer)... as if one could ever have too many, that is.
So, just count is as one more 'pfui' :p

Lonewolf_50
13th Nov 2014, 18:22
Half your age plus seven

Ladies in their early thirties would be my mistress, were I to try and find on.
Works for me, but I don't think I'll be seeking a mistress. I'd rather grow old together with my one and only, for a lot of reasons.

Best responses to this thread are rg's approximations of Slasherisms, and probes' suggestion that building a house together is a fine way for a guy and a gal to get along famously.

Keep it entertaining, folks, this thread has turned better as it has drifted. :ok:

crippen
14th Nov 2014, 00:39
I am keeping out of this! East is East and West is West,and never the 'twain shall meet.;)

Toadstool
14th Nov 2014, 01:14
Just as the younger age is half your age plus 7. How do we feel that the upper limit is double your age minus 7?

AtomKraft
14th Nov 2014, 04:06
Well folks, my younger (but not too young, I think) girl and I continue to get on famously.

It's interesting to hear the views of others, but I hear the best comments from those who actually have a younger partner. :)

I suppose the whole thing is a bit of an experiment, but then so is life- and this is proving to be the most enjoyable part of mine so far.

Not looking forward to being dumped :uhoh:, but certainly looking forward to this afternoon. :ok:

It would be nice if folk could refrain from insulting posts- but funny ones are always welcome.

mikedreamer787
14th Nov 2014, 04:34
Just as the younger age is half your age plus 7.

Is that for under 50s?

Above 50 its -7. If you're 90 who would you
rather plug....a frigid 52yo sloppy-titted old
bag set in her ways....or a still-pliable 38yo
at her sexual peak?

MagnusP
14th Nov 2014, 08:24
mikedreamer:
a frigid 52yo sloppy-titted old
bag set in her ways

I'd prepare for incoming if I were you.

mikedreamer787
14th Nov 2014, 08:48
Um...I've already been "incomed" via PM Magnus. :ouch:

Capetonian
14th Nov 2014, 09:06
http://rs1img.memecdn.com/spot-the-millionaire_o_269341.jpg http://i.telegraph.co.uk/multimedia/archive/02279/bern_2279396b.jpg

Edit :

This is his wife, the photo above is his daughters.
http://red.gruppi.ilcannocchiale.it/mediamanager/sys.user/38949/Amore%20finito%20fra%20la%20bella%20Slavica%20e%20Bernie%20E cclestone.jpg

Lord Spandex Masher
14th Nov 2014, 09:12
Cape, aren't they Bernie's daughters?

Capetonian
14th Nov 2014, 09:17
I think the one on the left is his Croatian wife or ex-wife, Slavica who was about twice his height. I could well be wrong, didn't check,

you're correct, have edited. Thanks.

Lord Spandex Masher
14th Nov 2014, 09:21
Still would though :ok:

racedo
14th Nov 2014, 12:14
Works for me, but I don't think I'll be seeking a mistress. I'd rather grow old together with my one and only, for a lot of reasons.

What about your lady....................... does she think same way or does she want a Chippendale ;)

MagnusP
14th Nov 2014, 12:16
Oh no, not more bloody furniture . . .

SpringHeeledJack
14th Nov 2014, 13:01
Um...I've already been "incomed" via PM Magnus.

Were they 'sloppy titted' birds or sloppy titted blokes ? :}

What about your lady....................... does she think same way or does she want a Chippendale

One of my less proud moments resulted in the partial demise of a genuine Chippendale chair :ouch:

SHJ

Lonewolf_50
14th Nov 2014, 14:13
What about your lady....................... does she think same way or does she want a Chippendale ;)
So far, she seems to want to grow old together.
So I guess the prognosis is "so far, so good." :ok:

mikedreamer787
15th Nov 2014, 00:26
Were they 'sloppy titted' birds or sloppy titted blokes ? :}

Actually one was from one bird who I don't think is sloppy titted.

The other may have sloppy tits but I doubt it.

But I haven't seen either of 'em topless....
|
|
|
|
Much as I'd like to! :E

cockney steve
15th Nov 2014, 12:36
The sight of Bernie Eccleston and Slavica,always reminds me of the group of girls discussing their preferred contraception.....
Slavica said "biscuit tin"....pressed for an explanation, she said "we always have it standing up....a Knee-trembler, I think you say?
when the tin starts rattling, i kick it out from under him."

AtomKraft
15th Nov 2014, 15:21
Why would a bloke in his fifties, not fail to fancy a beautiful slim girl in her early thirties?

I am so happy. :)

And so lucky.

God smiles on me. And I give thanks.:ok:

funfly
15th Nov 2014, 15:28
Miss Gigi,
Not all of us need Viagra but perhaps we need a longer warm up time before the engine can get to full potential :ok:

ShyTorque
15th Nov 2014, 18:17
So who likes popping Viagra in their dotage?

Never tried that, but I've tried popping corn, in the microwave. I've been eating it while watching this thread. ;)

A man has to compromise.

When I was a youngster I liked older women and they seemed to like me.

But now, there aren't many presentable older ones about; at least not with their own teeth.

SpringHeeledJack
15th Nov 2014, 19:55
When I was a youngster I liked older women and they seemed to like me.

But now, there aren't many presentable older ones about; at least not with their own teeth.

That can have it's advantages as well :}

SHJ

ShyTorque
16th Nov 2014, 00:05
That really sucks! :yuk:

;)

AtomKraft
7th May 2015, 20:47
Still very content with my lovely girl- and happily, she, with me.

If flying did only this one thing for me, it's been worth it.

funfly
7th May 2015, 21:29
Good luck mate, from someone else who found true love outside of a loveless marriage with a lady younger than I.

In my case I divorced (messy and took 5 years) and lived with my true love for 23 years until she died of cancer at the age of 54.

Since then I have married again and hope to live the rest of my life in my second loving relationship, and yes, she is younger than I.

FF

vulcanised
7th May 2015, 22:37
It didn't involve love, but I had a strange experience with a workmate around half my age.

We were clowning around, and I put my arm round her from behind, and whispered "I'm going to rape you".

She went wild! Talk about pressing the right button.

Suffice to say that I 'raped' her several times over the next few weeks and we both ended up exhausted.

Last time I heard of kinky girl, she had been appointed a Magistrate :eek:.

Ascend Charlie
8th May 2015, 00:17
So, "Vulcanised" is the latest username for Rolf Harris??

vulcanised
8th May 2015, 12:50
That's a dumb remark.

Would you care to identify any similarity?

Togue
8th May 2015, 15:43
If you are leaving your wife for a mistress have in mind that the latter will become a wife. Same hell, different devil.

If you are betraying don't cry when you are betrayed.

chuks
8th May 2015, 18:03
General Buck Turgidson, played by George C. Scott, keeps getting phone calls from his girlfriend. (She wants to know when he's going to be back to bed with her.) He's in the War Room trying to deal with a nuclear holocaust scenario, so that he's not really in the mood for these phone calls. He finally tells her that he'll be back as soon as he can, so that she should start without him.

There was a joke about a guy reminiscing with his wife about their early days, when he was hooked up with a hot blonde, living in a tiny flat, driving a crappy old car ... and look at him now, with his middle-aged wife, but living in a beautiful house, and driving a new BMW.

She gives him the gimlet eye and tells him to try hooking up with another hot blonde, when he shall find himself back in that tiny flat, driving a crappy old car!

V2-OMG!
8th May 2015, 19:13
If you are leaving your wife for a mistress have in mind that the latter will become a wife. Same hell, different devil.

Depends on the circumstances surrounding the second marriage.

If you are betraying don't cry when you are betrayed.

One of my associates is a marriage counsellor. A good one. Comes highly recommended. We recently had an interesting discussion about the success of second marriages when one or both partners have left their spouse. I thought his analogy was a good one: "That betrayal seeds the second marriage. It is like a dormant cancer. A malignancy is inevitable."

He also said the original betrayer often becomes a victim of the same betrayal because the second wife (or husband) takes special delight in throwing it back - what goes around comes around - so take that!

In short, the success of second marriages stemming from this scenario is appallingly low.

Rossian
8th May 2015, 20:35
....I was dumped by my fiancee whilst going through flying training. They got married and when she was pregnant with her first child he dumped her.
When I met her 51 years later at a funeral I thanked her for making a good decision for me.
I couldn't think of the Scottish word for schadenfreude.

The Ancient Mariner

V2-OMG!
8th May 2015, 20:47
I couldn't think of the Scottish word for schadenfreude.

Scottish word for Key Lime Pie: Key Lime Pie.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iY68ovrzfXc

radeng
8th May 2015, 22:20
I met mrs radeng when she was 16 and I was 29. I'm 68 (this week! - where's the birthday greetings on pprune?) and we are still together...although with all her international travel for work, that's perhaps somewhat inaccurate terminology if applied generally.....

Wodrick
8th May 2015, 23:07
where's the birthday greetings on pprune

In TRRAB on the 5th June :)

V2-OMG!
9th May 2015, 02:26
Above 50 its -7. If you're 90 who would you
rather plug....a frigid 52yo sloppy-titted old
bag set in her ways....or a still-pliable 38yo
at her sexual peak?

Guess what? Those 20-year old Playboy centrefold models you "wank" or "jerk" off to - their breasts and behinds are held-up by duct tape, then airbrushed out.

probes
9th May 2015, 06:40
So, it probably could be summed up (except for V2's last post maybe) - one never knows.

Metro man
9th May 2015, 08:22
A 70 year old man retires to Thailand and takes up with a hot little 22 year old. His friends are all envious and ask how he managed to get a girl that young, he tells them he lied about his age and told her he was 90.:E

My wife, a couple of years older than me was worried about me leaving her for a younger woman, I eased her mind by telling her that if I left her I would lose half my assets, my children would hate me and I would have to pay child support for them. I pointed out that any younger woman would want her own family so I would be supporting four children and would have no money, and that at my age, if I had anymore children they would still be living at home when I turned 65 so I wouldn't be able to afford to retire.

Problem solved, she still doesn't trust be but now isn't worried about me leaving her.;)

hiflymk3
9th May 2015, 09:39
Praise should be given to older women too. Twice while in my teens I was entertained by women who must have been at their second peak. I learned some useful lessons.

Wander00
9th May 2015, 11:48
And we have a French friend - she left her husband when in her early thirties to marry an 18 year old........

langleybaston
9th May 2015, 12:14
It was said that the ideal hot pairing is a 19 year old lad and an experienced 29 year old woman.

Trouble is nobody told me until I was about 30!

Pinky the pilot
9th May 2015, 12:21
Twice while in my teens I was entertained by women who must have been at their second peak. I learned some useful lessons.

I had a somewhat similar experience. For which I am extremely grateful.

Ancient Mariner
9th May 2015, 15:08
I've tested every year between 16 and 60. They were/are all good.
My wife was born in '55.
Per

probes
9th May 2015, 15:36
ok, guys... just a story.
My Father (83 this year, I'm the only child) has been a widower for about 20 years. I wouldn't have minded him having someone and once I even told him so (as long as they hadn't wanted me to feel 'motherly' about them). Actually probably even Mom (4 yrs younger than him) wouldn't have, I guess - after all, everyone needs someone - and last weekend he told me he hasn't wanted anyone, because "How could I rest next to her in the graveyard if I had had another woman?"

Call me sentimental - maybe I am.

And go on with the Miss-Gigi-type banter - some things are too serious to speak seriously about them (maybe once, and that's it) anyway. :E

dazdaz1
9th May 2015, 15:40
For the past few years (62 now) I seek out young ladies at a 'fun park'. Walking from Punta Banus (Marbella Spain) towards the marina, on the beach front walk, one passes a outdoor swimming pool surrounded by sun loungers with music blasting out.

The dj is very amicable if offered a drink to play some Duran Duran. The secret is to wear gold, classic 1967 Omega De Ville seamaster, 18k gold heavy necklace or a Rolex. It's a babe magnet to the Russian young ladies and they understand class.

The secret is an early dinner at the marina about 7pm then the naughty deed. Couldn't handle the disco scene at my age until 5am. Strike while the iron is hot:ok:

Daz

Hempy
9th May 2015, 16:09
Twice while in my teens I was entertained by women who must have been at their second peak. I learned some useful lessons.
I had a somewhat similar experience. For which I am extremely grateful.

As a 16 year old, other than some embarrassing fumbles beneath the sheets, my first 'real' sexual experience was with a woman almost twice my age. She taught me tricks and did things to me over a period of 6 months that I am eternally ETERNALLY grateful for.

Can only second (or third) your thoughts. God bless you Katie (wherever you are)!!

Private jet
9th May 2015, 16:23
What I don't understand is if, say, a 45 year old woman likes a 25 year old man she's a "cougar", but if a 45 year old man likes a 25 year old woman he's labelled a "pervert / sex pest /creep" etc etc...

DirtyProp
9th May 2015, 17:00
ok, guys... just a story.
My Father (83 this year, I'm the only child) has been a widow for about 20 years. I wouldn't have minded him having someone and once I even told him so (as long as they hadn't wanted me to feel 'motherly' about them). Actually probably even Mom (4 yrs younger than him) wouldn't have, I guess - after all, everyone needs someone - and last weekend he told me he hasn't wanted anyone, because "How could I rest next to her in the graveyard if I had had another woman?"

Call me sentimental - maybe I am.

And go on with the Miss-Gigi-type banter - some things are too serious to speak seriously about them (maybe once, and that's it) anyway. :E
Hats off to your old man.
That's what Love is all about.

DirtyProp
9th May 2015, 17:04
What I don't understand is if, say, a 45 year old woman likes a 25 year old man she's a "cougar",
Because women always want to be legitimized for their actions and thoughts.

but if a 45 year old man likes a 25 year old woman he's labelled a "pervert / sex pest /creep" etc etc...Because they never lose an occasion to put us down.
More power to them, less power to us.

flash8
9th May 2015, 17:14
In my 40's with girlfriend 25... totally not unusual in Moscow... fifteen years in Moscow and girlfriends in that time have ranged in age between 18 and 25 :)

One of my colleagues/alleged friends is in his 50's and is dating a 21 year old (since she was 18).

So much p*ssy out here and of such a high standard you'd find it impossible to wrench me back to the UK.. ever.

dazdaz1
9th May 2015, 17:20
flash8.... Very true, Russian girls are 10/10 and most speak English. But never take them shopping.

flash8
9th May 2015, 17:43
flash8.... Very true, Russian girls are 10/10 and most speak English. But never take them shopping.

Arriving in Moscow on a dark cold winters day in December 1999 speaking no Russian I would never have imagined I would never leave (apart from a few years flying in Canada).

Fifteen years later with decent Russian skills and an array of hot girlfriends one can only give a sad nod to the UK and its abundance of attitude filled unattractive natives :)

As for the thread... in Russia age is of much less significance and indeed there certainly isn't any of that he's a perv/sex pest mentality (it simply does not exist here).

You'd have to drag me kicking and screaming from Moscow believe me.

longer ron
9th May 2015, 17:55
Just don't upset the new commie party flash8 :)

flash8
9th May 2015, 18:57
Just don't upset the new commie party flash8

Ah yes.. importing Western decadence!

Too late for that!

Fantome
9th May 2015, 21:29
Myself when young did eagerly listen to the words of wisdom of an aged uncle who had served for forty years before the mast. His advice to young men about women. You will if you get around, come across a wide cross section of women.
You will come across those who will not come across, for love or money. At the other end of the spectrum you may encounter the odd raging nymphomaniac. You may even encounter as I did the madam who operates a flourishing business up The Cross. She who said that if she only had another pair of legs . . . . she'd open in Melbourne.

He told a story about a priest whose sermons were a torrent of self righteous disdain for those who had fallen from grace. That man of God had an especial loathing for loose women. After a while from the subtle subtext of his rants it was clear he had known a few himself, intimately. The more perspicacious of his congregation concluded that the ones that had knocked him back had twisted his mind. In the face of God.

On an island off the south east coast of Queensland lives a dear old fella by the name of Barry. He is in love with Sonya who works in the local general store . Sonya likes Barry. Everyone does. But that's as far as it goes. The other day Sonya gave Barry her usual big hug of greeting when he came into the store for a packet of smokes.
"Oh Sonya" murmers Barry, "If only I were forty years younger."
'Oh Barry", comes back Sonya, "If only I were forty years older."

Fantome
9th May 2015, 22:45
is this where the elixir is -

http://wellswooster.com/postcards/st_augustine/fountain_of_youth.jpg (http://www.gunsbase.com/fountain-of-youth-st-augustine-florida/wellswooster*com%7Cpostcards%7Cst_augustine%7Cfountain_of_yo uth*jpg/wellswooster*com%7Cpostcards%7Cst_augustine*html/)

or does the answer lie here -

Serge Abrahamovitch Voronoff (Russian: Серге́й Абрамович Воронов; c. July 10, 1866 – September 3, 1951) was a French surgeon of Russian extraction who gained fame for his technique of grafting monkey testicle tissue on to the testicles of men for purportedly therapeutic purposes while working in France in the 1920s and 1930s. The technique brought him a great deal of money, although he was already independently wealthy. As his work fell out of favour, he went from being highly respected to a subject of ridicule. Other doctors, and the public at large, quickly distanced themselves from Voronoff, pretending they had never had any interest in the grafting techniques. By the time of his death in 1951 at the age of 85, few newspapers noted his passing, and those that did acted as if Voronoff had always been ridiculed for his beliefs.

Hydromet
9th May 2015, 23:08
A 48 year old mate has just been ditched by his girlfriend because she was worried about the 12 year age difference.

She's 60.

hiflymk3
9th May 2015, 23:14
I once lodged with an Italian lady some 20 years my senior. She was a beauty in her time, she had sung on the stage at La Scala, acted in a Visconti film, danced with Nureyev, (in a disco), and propositioned by Hendrix. After one of her dinner parties, (exquisite Italian cuisine), I retired to my room. Next morning I found a note from her posted under my door it read. "If I was twenty years younger I would be chasing you." I left her a note saying "If I was twenty years older I'd let you catch me."

Fantome
10th May 2015, 05:12
there's a song lyric to cover every occasion

what was that about two springers in the bed . . . skidmarks on the sheets ?

that's not on..... footprints on the dashboard upside down? . . . that's another matter . . . . that's another song

"Too Young"

They try to tell me you're too young
Too young to really be in love
They say that love's a word
A word you've only heard
But can't begin to know the meaning of

And yet you're not too young to know
This love will last though years may go
And then some day they may recall
You were not too young at all

[Instrumental Interlude]

And yet you're not too young to know
This love will last though years may go
And then some day they may recall
You were not too young at all

--------

DIANA

You're so young and I'm so old
This, my darling, I've been told
I don't care just what they say
Cause forever I will pray
You and I will be as free
As the birds up in the trees
Oh, please stay by me, Diana
Hold me, darling, ho-ho hold me tight
Squeeze me baby with-a all your might
Oh, please stay with me, Diana
Oh, please, Diana
Oh, please, Diana
Oh, please, Diana
Thrills I get when you hold me close
Oh, my darling, you're the most
I love you but do you love me
Oh, Diana, can't you see
I love you with all my heart
And I hope we will never part
Oh, please stay with me, Diana

Oh, my darlin', oh, my lover
Tell me that there is no other
I love you with my heart
Oh-oh, oh-oh, oh-oh
Only you can take my heart
Only you can tear it apart
When you hold me in your loving arms
I can feel you giving all your charms

Okay okay . . . of course you'll spot the parody

Fliegenmong
10th May 2015, 05:54
On an island off the south east coast of Queensland lives a dear old fella by the name of Barry. He is in love with Sonya who works in the local general store . Sonya likes Barry. Everyone does. But that's as far as it goes. The other day Sonya gave Barry her usual big hug of greeting when he came into the store for a packet of smokes.
"Oh Sonya" murmers Barry, "If only I were forty years younger."
'Oh Barry", comes back Sonya, "If only I were forty years older."

Not a certain ex AN capt. known as Barry is it Fantome? :) ???? Albatross Aviation?

He was a mighty heavy smoker when I jnew him back in the 90's...and I thought that may contribute to his early demise....but apparently not?

racedo
12th May 2015, 23:22
If you are leaving your wife for a mistress have in mind that the latter will become a wife.

Thereby creating a vacancy for a mistress

Octopussy2
13th May 2015, 11:23
dazdaz - if your post isn't a wind-up - will these women do it literally for the price of dinner, or do they expect something else?

chuks
13th May 2015, 14:16
"These women understand class." Yes, I bet that they do!

The big gold watch, the goldy-looking chain worn with the short-sleeved shirt open to the navel so that my zodiac sign pendant is in clear view ("I'm a Sagittarius, Baby. What's your sign?") the perma-tan, the hair implants, the white belt and shoes worn with the tight white slacks, my American Express Gold Card .... If all that doesn't do the trick, then I offer them a ride in my 3-litre Ford Capri. Silvio Berlusconi, stand back!

I went to the doctor's to get my shot card up to date, just the other day. During that the nurse told me "You might feel a little prick." I wasn't even dressed up for that, just to go to the doctor's, so how could she know?

dazdaz1
13th May 2015, 14:59
Octopussy2.... "if your post isn't a wind-up - will these women do it literally for the price of dinner, or do they expect something else?"

Dinner dear boy with lots of wine, helps if you can do a Roger Moore voice, they just melt, and also good interesting chat. Remove wedding on day of arrival if not you'll have a white mark around wedding finger.

It is also an advantage to stay at a 5* I stay at the only one at Punta Banus beach. The majority of these ladies are from very wealthy families and recognise gentleman of good breeding and manners.

Note, when things get a bit excitable back at the hotel they do revert to speaking (shouting on two occasions) in Russian. One has no time to consult Gaggle translate, the best advice in this scenario is too keep saying da da da.

Good luck if you visit Marbella.

Daz

Hempy
13th May 2015, 15:05
Don't worry Daz

http://cdn29.elitedaily.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/06/wpid-525039_492227360837457_999366677_n.jpg

Octopussy2
13th May 2015, 15:17
Thanks dazdaz, I'm actually of the female persuasion and won't be trying my luck...

Chuks - I'd say you're on to a winner there, you've clearly got it down pat ;):D

dazdaz1
13th May 2015, 16:28
Ocopussy2..... "Thanks dazdaz, I'm actually of the female persuasion and won't be trying my luck..."

We must do dinner sometime..... Bond music playing.

rgbrock1
13th May 2015, 16:38
Oh look, ladies and gentlemen, dazdaz1 is coming on to octopussy2 right here on JB. Wow. Dazdaz1? Have you no shame? :}:E

vulcanised
13th May 2015, 17:40
It won't last - he declared his undying love for Nicola Sturgeon only a few days ago.

chuks
13th May 2015, 18:43
I used to have to beat that bloody Greta Garbo off my windowsill with a stick. Always after me, that woman. Well, her and many others, goes without saying ....

I think that dazdaz could try a bit harder. At least get the name right: Puerto Banús!

We used to get a few Russi Tussis in Galtür, until the ruble tanked. You would see them teetering along the icy pavements in their high heels and their fur jackets, looking a bit lost, a bit out of place.

I never had a chance to try my devastating charm on any of them because they always seemed to have crop-haired, muscular blokes in tight shirts not very far away, always keeping a close eye on them; it was almost as if they were private property, bought and paid for. Then too, there's the way that the ball and chain keeps a close eye on me.

AtomKraft
25th Oct 2016, 23:22
Hey Ho.
Off to meet the parents tomorrow.

Me now 56
She, amazingly now just 32...

Octane
26th Oct 2016, 01:15
AtomKraft!

Which country in Planet Claire would that be? I'm single and have time on my hands!

david1300
26th Oct 2016, 07:40
Surely they would be older women by now. This thread is a few older than when it first started :p:p

Ancient Mariner
26th Oct 2016, 08:59
Hey Ho.
Off to meet the parents tomorrow.

Me now 56
She, amazingly now just 32...

So her parents will be roughly your age....or younger.?:E
Per

Hydromet
26th Oct 2016, 09:06
Not a certain ex AN capt. known as Barry is it Fantome? ???? Albatross Aviation?
Fliegs, does he share his name with a former politician & quiz champion? If so, and if it is the same person, I seem to recall seeing him in the obits a couple of years ago. First met him when I did my Marine Coxswain's course about 1990. Was a heavy smoker then.

DirtyProp
26th Oct 2016, 10:06
So her parents will be roughly your age....or younger.?

Well, if he gets dumped he might call her mommy....who knows?

Metro man
26th Oct 2016, 21:55
Husband - When I first met you I was living in a bedsit, driving a 15 year old car and watching a 12" black and white TV but you were a hot little 22 year old and that made up for it. Now 30 years later, we live in this huge house, drive a big Mercedes and have a 60" TV on the wall, but your 52 years old.

Wife - You can go back to sleeping with hot little 22 year olds if you want, but you're also going back to living in a bedsit, driving a 15 year old car and watching a portable TV.

cattletruck
27th Oct 2016, 11:08
In Australia we have a really big problem with businessmen doing the Asian sex tours for children.

The next logical step in their business mind is as follows:
Melbourne man Michael Quinn arrested in Los Angeles for allegedly trying to organise child sex party (http://www.theage.com.au/victoria/melbourne-man-michael-quinn-arrested-in-los-angeles-for-allegedly-trying-to-organise-child-sex-party-20160524-gp331o.html)

funfly
27th Oct 2016, 13:45
I thought this thread was buried,

Wingswinger
28th Oct 2016, 11:23
You need to read "In Praise of Older Women" by Stephen Vizinczey. I'd take a mature lady over a 22 y.o. any day of the week. They know what they're doing. Indeed I did when I was a young man. Taught me a lot.

Metro man
28th Oct 2016, 21:58
Why is it that when I was younger I fancied older women and now that I'm older I fancy younger women ?

radeng
29th Oct 2016, 13:44
When I was 29, I met a 16 year old. We've been married 33 years.......

On eyre
29th Oct 2016, 15:10
So Radeng it took you 7 years to make up your mind to marry her ?

BlankBox
29th Oct 2016, 17:01
...ahhhh bliss at 70

Reformed Thai porn star Nong Natsays Buddhism, prayer helped land millionaire husband | Daily Mail Online (http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3884994/Reformed-Thai-porn-star-says-Buddhism-prayer-helped-land-millionaire-husband.html)

(DO NOT L:sad:K NASTY...NASTY PICS INSIDE )

...maybe atomkraft is into sumfin good :E

ShyTorque
29th Oct 2016, 17:23
I always used to like older women, but these days there don't seem to be many around....

Pace
29th Oct 2016, 20:29
...ahhhh bliss at 70

Think the saying is "make hay while the sun shines"

Sure beats facing an old wrinkly over then breakfast table :E

DirtyProp
29th Oct 2016, 20:37
Reformed Thai porn star Nong Natsays Buddhism, prayer helped land millionaire husband | Daily Mail Online

Who said that Buddhism is a bunch of hocus pocus?

B Fraser
29th Oct 2016, 22:38
I wonder what first attracted her to the millionaire ?

G-CPTN
29th Oct 2016, 22:58
Think the saying is "make hay while the sun shines"

Hake may when the sun shines.

radeng
30th Oct 2016, 10:28
On eyre

We lived together for quite a while first, but she had a sandwich course Honours degree in Electrical and Electronic Engineering to do, so for three quarters of the year, she was away at University and only home at weekends. We should actually have waited another three years until the tax rules changed and allowed separate income tax filings - as it was, at one stage, because of the joint income, I was paying 60% on part of the earnings! The tax relief on the 15-1/2% mortgage interest helped a little......

funfly
30th Oct 2016, 10:47
Women are brought up to think that it's the bulge in a man's trousers (his wallet) is the most important thing. Just look at all the 'famous' literature even from the Brontes, the girl ends up with the rich fellow. It's always the prince that saves our heroine never an ordinary bloke.
Maybe this is a lifestyle choice that is encouraged, From Bronte to Cartland are all these stories about prostitution dressed up as romance.

Gertrude the Wombat
30th Oct 2016, 12:51
From Bronte to Cartland are all these stories about prostitution dressed up as romance
Surprised you didn't include Jane Austen in that list ...

Pace
30th Oct 2016, 13:58
As the saying goes ( another one ) when poverty comes through the door love goes out the window
Goes back to Stone age days really the guy with the biggest club drags the prettiest woman into his cave and bonks the other guys with no clubs enroute

57mm
30th Oct 2016, 19:05
That would make him bi, wouldn't it?

Metro man
30th Oct 2016, 22:23
During a financial crisis a banker is worried about losing his job, he asks his wife if they lost the house and cars and foreign holidays, would she still love him ?

She replied that she would still love him but would also miss him.

david1300
31st Oct 2016, 06:55
...Goes back to Stone age days really the guy with the biggest club drags the prettiest woman into his cave and bonks the other guys with no clubs enroute

Now why would he want to bonk other guys when he has the prettiest woman dragged back to his cave :p
Urban Dictionary: bonk (http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=bonk)