PDA

View Full Version : Turkey Permits

CIP_ONE
30th Oct 2014, 15:51
Hi there

looking for the right CAA contact details to get ovf permits granted for an aircraft with more than 12seats which is in this case mandatory to apply for.
I do not want to use 3rd party providers. Any clue?
AFTN contacts according Turkish AIP alreday used without any reply.
What are your experiences?

dc9-32
31st Oct 2014, 09:54
Use and agent and get a reply instantly for very little $$

vmandr
2nd Nov 2014, 17:46
to my knowledge it is mandatory to apply through your handling agent/FBO which is also a must. A copy of AOC and Insurance cert. must accompany the request.

dc9-32
2nd Nov 2014, 19:25
And you must declare the number of seats fitted to the aircraft. Why, no idea !!

CIP_ONE
10th Nov 2014, 09:43
Got it. Thank you!:ok:

ertozka
14th Nov 2014, 20:28
Did you find any solution?

dc9-32
15th Nov 2014, 05:46
This one is not difficult to resolve. Pick up the phone to a local agent, pass them the details and bingo, permit will be issued !!

CIP_ONE
17th Nov 2014, 14:41
This one is not difficult to resolve. Pick up the phone to a local agent, pass them the details and bingo, permit will be issued !!

Yes - but my question was about easy and fast direct obtaining from the CAA like you can do with Cyprus, Belarus, etc.

dc9-32
17th Nov 2014, 17:26
But Turkey CAA do not reply hence I answered you:

Use and agent and get a reply instantly for very little $$

BaraaK
24th Nov 2014, 11:46
Turkey will only accept permits through a local agent. PM me if you need help.

imriozer
12th Dec 2014, 22:30
i recommend Aerowings turkey @ Aerowings Aviation Turkey (http://www.aerowingsaviation.com/)

dc9-32
7th Apr 2015, 14:06
Changes in Turkish AIP GEN 1.2. “Procedures for entry, transit and departure of aircraft”

• Any air operators must have their own staff or representation company in Turkey in order to apply any permission. Staff contact informations or representation Agreement must be submitted to DGCA and subject to their approval. Representation company must hold valid licences.

LANDING PERMISSION REQUIREMENTS :

Business flts / Private flts / Ambulance flt :

Any ECAC member country a/c with a maximum seating capacity of 12 will not require any permission for landing, filling an ATC fpl prior to 3 hours of departure will be enough. In respect of an approval for any aircraft with a higher seating capacity; the valid and updated a/c docs must be in the CAA documentation system, as long as this has been done, it is enough to file FPL 3 hours before flt.

For the countries having a bilateral agreement with Turkey, the landing aprroval requirements are same as ECAC Member country requirements.
In any case it is mandatory to add the purpose of flt in remark on section 18 of FPL, ex. RMK/Business Flight or RMK/Technical Landing for refuelling or RMK/Ambulance flt.

The representation company must have the flt details always in prior, in order to check the fpls and check the documentation validation.

Charter pax , Cargo and scheduled flights :

The landing permit approval requirements are unchanged, all flights are subject to a landing permission from Turkish DGCA.

OVERFLIGHT PERMISSION REQUIREMENTS :

Business flts / private flts / ambulance flt ( o/f )

Any ECAC member states aircraft and aircrafts of the states having bilateral agreement with Turkey may perform overflights by filing the FPL in 3 hours prior to departure.

It is mandatory to add the purpose of flt in remark on section 18 of FPL in any case. In respect of any flights of the aircrafts not meeting the requirements of above will be subject to overflight permit and application should be done through local agent.

The DGCA will keep the right of demanding the ovf permissions for any flight which are not deemed to be appropriate.

Charter pax , Cargo and scheduled flights :

Same regulation valid as above which is valid for Business flts , private flts , ambulance flts.

The above changes and information are subject to immediate effect.

ibrahim_gezici
23rd Apr 2015, 22:48
I'm working in Third Supervision and Representation Company in Turkey. You can't take permission from TCAA directly,you might contact with providers like my company and we can get permission on behalf of your company.Trust me it is very hard to reach TCAA.