PDA

View Full Version : At last, Yahoo have started advertising in my mail.

Loose rivets
26th Oct 2014, 10:20
I don't have time to go through all the verbiage that is included, but I wondered if anyone else has had this problem. I've had this e-address for over ten years and don't want to change it, but the top line on my inbox keeps asking me if I'm losing my hair. It's been days now and I can't get rid of it.

The thing is, it's supposed to be relevant to me, and the only hair mentioned has been on Face B00k following a picture of me holding up one of those metal things for the JBers and FBers to identify. Friend said 'You still have a good head of hair' to which I made a rather involved silly answer and that was that. Or so I thought.

If it is search-sensitive they got it wrong so must be working with just one word. What a bizarrely stupid thing to put on someone's mail. However, I'm no longer an AT&T customer, or I'd tell them to stop it. (they were quite good at customer care) so I'm having at last to pay a price for my emails. This nonsense is a price I'm not willing to pay. :*

ShyTorque
26th Oct 2014, 10:45
Just change it for something more acceptable. E.G. Post something asking for breast reduction advice.

Bushfiva
26th Oct 2014, 11:27
LR, if you use Firefox then maybe Yahoo Mail Hide Ad Panel addon is of interest to you.

Loose rivets
26th Oct 2014, 23:28
Looking . . .

Loose rivets
26th Oct 2014, 23:35
. . . and there it is! :ok: For a second, the promise of new hair was there, but then it vanished.

Bush. One is hairsuitisticly grateful.