PDA

View Full Version : West Atlantic B767's

Scoobywill
15th Oct 2014, 16:59
Does anyone have any up to date info on the 76's which West Atlantic are getting? I applied some time ago but they were already fully recruited on the first one but were apparently in the process of procuring a second.
Unfortunately my emails to the company have fallen on deaf ears.
Any info would be greatly appreciated.

Tazpilot
17th Oct 2014, 13:50
Rumors on the street indicate the whole program is delayed until sometime in 2015!

DVR7R
17th Oct 2014, 21:19
One was due to start operating out of STN for TNT on October 26th, but that has been put back again until mid Jan 2015.... I wouldn't hold your breath on that either.

The aircraft is currently in Europe thought, flying out of LEJ for DHL I believe under West Atlantic flight numbers with ABX crews?

mmeteesside
17th Oct 2014, 23:37
There's two flying out of LEJ on 'SWN' callsigns (West Atlantic Sweden) at present, a -200 and -300

Fried_Chicken
3rd Dec 2014, 09:33
Does anybody have any updated info on this, is it still due to enter service in Jan?

FC

DVR7R
3rd Dec 2014, 23:31
The last I heard was that all NPT pilots have been laid off and that the aircraft will be operate by the West Atlantic Sweden division with the aircraft on the SE- reg.

Something to do with the CAA and missing information from when the aircraft was converted from pax.

I can't confirm if this is the case, just what I have heard.