PDA

View Full Version : Question for UK graduates of UK CPL (pre JAR) CAA theory

Balance!
29th May 2002, 11:45
I'm in the final throws of the UK CPL(H) theory exams. I have still to pass Nav, Radio Aids and Instruments in the final sittings in June. Question (and help required) - Does anyone have any 'mock' past papers or equivalents of these subjects (ie the ones they may have be given during their ground tuition) that they would be prepared to sell to me, give to me, lend to me?

advancing_blade
29th May 2002, 13:43
Would suggest you contact Alex Whittingham at Bristol Ground school 01275 474701. I did my NAV's with them and they had a very good selection of mock / past papers and a short prep course as well. Good luck for the last sitting!

Balance!
29th May 2002, 18:02
Unfortunately, the company from whom I purchased the distance learning course was Bristol and they've not been able to provide me with any more training, indicating that they have destroyed or archived all the previous CAA course material now. Perhaps I didn't phrase my question very well or they misunderstood my requirements when I spoke to them a couple of weeks ago. Maybe I should give them another call just in case I misunderstood their response

And thanks, need all the luck I can get.....

rgds
balance

Whirlybird
29th May 2002, 18:59
Balance,

Sorry but I gave all mine away ages ago. But lots of luck anyway; I'll keep my fingers crossed for you.

advancing_blade
31st May 2002, 12:24
Balance

E mail me direct

[email protected]

Balance!
5th Jul 2002, 10:34
Done it, done it, done it, done it, done it. Biggest grin you ever did see! Many thanks to all who helped with info, advice, mock exams etc. Will return all paperwork v shortly - well at least when sober enough to spell
Thanks again
Balance!