PDA

View Full Version : RAF Interview

jackmilehigh
28th May 2002, 20:05
Hello every one
On the 6th of June ive got an interview for officer aircrew with pilot as first choice and im looking for advice especially for OASC later.
Ive done the Air Cadets, VGS staff cadet, Flying Schollarship, PPL and ive got lots of good references but im concerened my interview technique might let me down. Im also looking for any advice on aptitude tests, the beep test, team tests and discussions.

Any help is greatly appreciated.
Jack

Ed Winchester
28th May 2002, 22:47
Jackmilehigh,

I am sure you will get some helpful responses, but can I suggest that you use the search facility on the bulletin board (OASC, interview, aptitude test will all work I reckon). There have been loads of similar enquiries made in the past, so there is already lots of good gen there waiting to be dredged up!

With the best will in the world, I'm sure you can understand that posting the same helpful advice for the twentieth time is going to get tiresome!

And good luck, by the way.

jackmilehigh
29th May 2002, 18:26
:D cheers Mike and Ed! Ill use those. Ive got some other stuff and I got 9/9 on the Flying Schollarship aptitude test so i should be ok. Ill let you know how I get on.

Jack

TimC
29th May 2002, 23:04
Mike! Did you get my email?