PDA

View Full Version : Cebu Pacific 330 recruitment.

Smokie
19th Sep 2014, 09:53
Having read a few recent posts on Cebu, i'm just wondwring whether they have actually got their act together now? Or is it still the same ole same ole?

Recent ad for A330 FO's in Flight Global. I have over 4000 hrs on A320/321 and fancy a bit of longhaul on the 330.

Black Crow
21st Sep 2014, 11:55
Don't even consider it.

CP is known for their abysmal management and lack of standards, coupled with the non existent training.

Everything written here about the lies being told to recruit pilots are true, as are the stories of pilots walking off the job.

Count von Altibar
21st Sep 2014, 14:27
They are very dodgy as far as keeping their word. That's all I can say on the subject. It's a last resort job.

Black Crow
21st Sep 2014, 17:28
Yep, safety ( or lack thereof) is a HUGE problem.

For those considering this place consider this:

1. Are you willing to work for the lowest pay carrier in Asia, with basically no benefits?

2. Are you willing not to have a liveable schedule? No control over your schedule? Are you willing to fly tired constantly?

3. Are you willing to provide ALL of your own requirements, such as your own work permit, at YOUR expense?

4. Are you willing to attend "training" while only receiving an "allowance" (about $500/month) for several months?

5. Are you willing to go to the simulator to have a semi illiterate Instructor yell and scream at you while threatening you?

6. Are you willing to fly with a Captain who has absolutely no systems knowledge, no basic airmanship skills and no personal skills?

7. Are you willing to work for a Flight Operations department run by the most incompetent and vengeful people who only care about how to discipline you?

Before considering CP, realize the job offer is built on lies. Realize lying is just a way of life there.

TheDuke
6th Oct 2014, 06:22
Hi guys,

I had some correspondence from CP. I think they want me as ATR commander? Any thoughts?

White Sausage
6th Oct 2014, 09:57
Can't you read?? What more do you need to know?? :ugh:

TheDuke
6th Oct 2014, 11:23
haha so sad actually, was hoping their would be a light at the end of the tunnel, ends up being a train!!:eek:

Black Crow
6th Oct 2014, 12:01
If you go to the ATR, you will be expected to pay for your type rating if you don't already have it. Even if you are typed, they will require you to sign a $50,000/ 3 year training bond.

The ATR has the worst schedules. And you will not be allowed to upgrade to the Airbus.

Not to mention the dismal pay.

TheDuke
6th Oct 2014, 12:53
Thanks a stack for the info black crow! Appreciate it!!

ONSHORTFINAL
24th Oct 2014, 10:29
But there is more fun in the fee-lippines :ugh:

Nice location to be on holidays but regarding being a pilot........:yuk:

eaglesnest1972
25th Oct 2014, 09:56
Duke...avoid:ok: