PDA

View Full Version : Eastern Skyjets - Doors Closed

Kabulchaser
10th Sep 2014, 19:11
No one answering the phone and the little tin shack called J22 officially locked up.
Looks like "the family" did a runner at Eid took their money and let staff work on. 120 staff left without pay for 3 months and suppliers like me who kept them going on my credit.
Easy to find those Khan artists up in the UK using the web and the little Iraqi sales guy who is still floating around the shisha scene in Dubai. Absolute scum.

Interested to hear who else is owed money from these silver tongue gang of Khan artists.

flaphandlemover
11th Sep 2014, 06:12
funny, that people are now complaining...
how many posts where written by pilots to warn others to

"STAY WELL ClEAR OFF THIS OUTFIT"

sorry if u believed in them...

sondbird101
11th Sep 2014, 07:26
Have a close colleague who attempted to leave and come to fly Dubai, the little past his prime DFO and his two henchmen made calls to stop his progress. The Pakzilla mafia in there was headed by owners who could not accept pilots leaving. No one I know got paid their end of service. The loyalty of the staff was commendable and the Khan's took full advantage. :mad::mad:

Capn Rex Havoc
11th Sep 2014, 09:15
Here is the link to the previous Eastern Skyjets thread.

http://www.pprune.org/middle-east/454544-eastern-skyjets.html

Where is Cricketer201 now? I dare say a few people want to take a cricket bat to him.

too_much
12th Sep 2014, 13:17
I dont think anyone really cares about how many small operators are going bust in dubai these days...

Honestly its completely normal for small charter company's to come & go over the years

ESJ seem to have had a longer run than most others though

sondbird101
16th Sep 2014, 03:03
True they are not worth the time to mention since the slum lords are back up in the UK running their 1 star hotels. But they left a trail of collateral damage to the tune of $10's of millions. Scum like this gang need to be exposed because as we all know the ones left out in the cold here in the GCC go to jail for not being able to pay their bills.

too_much
16th Sep 2014, 22:55
Lol you werent kidding! A quick google search reveals they really do own a 1 Star hotel called the Trafford Hall Hotel in Manchester, Amazing!

pfvspnf
17th Sep 2014, 03:39
What about those who paid skies aviation for the 737 line training ?

Kabulchaser
17th Sep 2014, 04:13
I have tried to contact anyone that will pickup up the phone who is not a pa. Most fingers pointing towards a guy named Mansoor and a HR person Rose.
Reading on the other thread Skies Aviation was kickback scheme created by the same guy Mansoor. Go get some of your money back by filing a claim on him and her. The money trail is easy to find let the authorities take care of them and just maybe the UK cash will come back to those who are owed.:ok:

pfvspnf
17th Sep 2014, 04:52
Skies aviation use to charge 70,000 euros for 500 on type on a CL!

Wonder how many people have gotten their money and promises taken away!

too_much
17th Sep 2014, 05:43
From a source on the inside: 4 of the LT guys finished the 500 hrs & were on contracts at time of bankruptcy

1 had got about 350 hrs

And another 4 had just 50 odd hours so those 5 guys will be out of pocket for sure, but I don't think they can complain LT comes with huge risk....

Majority of ESJ other pilots have joined Indus Air and 1 or 2 FZ

Again from my source it seems a lot of staff paying bills in UAE on credit cards and some now have been put in jail for default payments, very sad state of affairs

pfvspnf
17th Sep 2014, 07:21
Will skies aviation assist in placing them else where or will Capt M tell them to go fly a kite ?!

Kabulchaser
27th Sep 2014, 04:57
Heard the Khan artists have sold company to an investor. Finally the UAE is rid of these clowns. Have the greasy sales guy pack up tent and the side show acts of nephews aunts and uncles to. Where can I book a single star hotel in the UK PYMGATE? TRAFFORD HALL? Creditors take note.

justwhenyouthought..
13th Oct 2014, 03:29
The lads have moved to kl.....

sky734
14th Oct 2014, 15:07
I could see this coming....how about all the pilots? Where have they moved? Did all get their dues cleared?

newscaster
16th Oct 2014, 22:22
Are they back inaction? new owners?

too_much
20th Oct 2014, 14:07
You might have guessed it but you may not believe it! They are in fact back in Action...

Saudi charter outfit Emir Airlines has taken over...

My source is a good one! The GCAA...

Now perhaps a better place to work with fresh blood, & from what I hear they will operate the 767 & 757 that were originally for Emir...

Bond
6th Nov 2014, 09:24
After all the damage, both directly and indirectly, that they have caused to individuals and other companies, over the years, I had hoped that this would be the last we would see of them, in Aviation. However, it would seem that they have set up shop, again, doing the same thing, in Kuala Lumpur. :ugh:

too_much
6th Nov 2014, 12:41
What they doing? Which aircraft ?

mad_jock
10th Nov 2014, 11:27
What happened to the Jetstream 41?

Kabulchaser
15th Nov 2014, 12:07
Khan artists probably list that with their assets suggested by their unemployable unreachable CFO. Jetstream cost more than its worth in fees to get it off the tarmac.
Wonder how the new owner is doing fending off T- Cup, Tahairless and burn to Ashes long list of screwed suppliers? The dirty little gang's website still up appearing to be in business. No AC's No AOC no staff no insurance a bunch of expensive cars in the little nephews garage:mad::mad:

too_much
16th Nov 2014, 06:08
As I understand it from a close friend whom is still within the company the Jetstream has not flown in years...

All but 2 of the 5 737 remain...

The offices are all closed, take over bid from Emir has fallen through...

Some 300 staff and several suppliers, remain unpaid.

According to sources they where losing around $60,000 per day flying out of DWC but only decided to pull the plug some 58 days later....unsure if this is true however.

Sean Mendis
19th Nov 2014, 09:18
What happened to the Jetstream 41?

It's parked in the graveyard section of Ras Al Khaimah Airport.

too_much
23rd Nov 2014, 16:14
I flew in to there once, most likley the largest collection of abandoned L1011's I've ever seen!

Bergkamp10
25th Nov 2014, 17:21
Hi,

I found that they are paying some staff a little money owed, but only what little they can get away with..

anybody know what the devil is happening with these guys now?

too_much
26th Nov 2014, 11:26
Sorry but you have been ill informed, no staff paid since April 2014!! Not even 1 has received a single Dirham since from them....

Are you aware the main office closed down and just a few HR and the DFO meet each day at Burger King to continue to work for free?

Honestly the entire aviation community is laughing at them now! To use Burger King as the office!?! Come on just call it a day

mutt
4th May 2016, 11:29
Are they back in operation?