PDA

View Full Version : Next Step

Live your dream
4th Sep 2014, 13:52
Hey there!

A few weeks ago I finished my time building in the US and now I need to take some important decisions. From the beginning I wanted to get the rest of my licenses, CPL, ME , IR... in Europe, but after enjoying the real aviation over there I am thinking about getting the rest of the licenses over there. I know that without a Green Card is really impossible to get a job, but there is also a Visa which allows you to work for a limit period of time.

What do you think about it? getting the american ones and then convert to EASA or the other way round, is that a good idea?

I am also thinking about getting my CPL and ME in any EASA flight school in USA, do you think I will spend more money doing that than just getting everything here in Europe?

I appreciate any help, Kind regards!

Jwscud
4th Sep 2014, 14:59
As I am guessing you are a Spanish citizen, you could try applying for the green card lottery if you really want to stay in the US.

Live your dream
5th Sep 2014, 12:48
Yes, I am Spanish and I will apply for that lottery, but in the meantime I need to take a decision about which path should be the best, and I donīt really know what to do.