PDA

View Full Version : Chocolate coins - WTF?

Free Flight
19th Aug 2014, 13:29
So, after being voted the "World's Best Airline" and after waiting over 16months for a cost of living adjustment, we finally receive the somewhat humiliating sum of "one gold coin".
Unfortunately, the gold coin is actually only gold coloured and the centre is of a very bitter chocolate.

As a professional pilot, I am sick and tired of being belittled, ignored and looked down upon by arrogant, uncaring and incompetent management.

Is it time yet?

etopsmonkey
19th Aug 2014, 13:44
Reminds of primary school, where the teacher rewards the students with small treats, such as chocolate coins. Oh wait, that's how management sees us, as children.

Just Do It
19th Aug 2014, 14:12
The personnel from the other departments seem very happy! They are such an inspiration, never complain, do as they are told and listen to every word. They are always ready to step up to the plate for a good photo op! We should all follow their example:ok: Have my made in :mad: chocolate!

Yonosoy Marinero
19th Aug 2014, 14:15
Well, would you have preferred a Hello Kitty keychain?

I mean, at least you can eat the chocolate...

RusCo
19th Aug 2014, 14:17
Bummer, I did not get my chocolate coin...maybe someone stole it out of my mailbox?

I wonder if the price of the chocolate will be taken out of next year's profit thus reducing our profit share to 100hkg?

Just Do It
19th Aug 2014, 14:18
Yes you can eat the chocolate, but do you want to be one of the 5000 cx personnel fighting for a cubical tomorrow?:{

Just Do It
19th Aug 2014, 14:24
If that chocolate is in fact dodgy and the airline does come to a complete stop tomorrow, well lets just say who ever sign that one off will have bigger problems than justifying the extra toilet roll purchases:D

kenfoggo
19th Aug 2014, 14:38
Discrimination. When all of the workforce EXCEPT the pilots receive a pay increase! Surely that is discrimination. The pilots are being alienated and discriminated against. Why?

Yonosoy Marinero
19th Aug 2014, 16:20
It's not discrimination, it's contempt.

Learn the difference.

BusyB
19th Aug 2014, 17:35
A cubical what?:confused:

poydras
19th Aug 2014, 17:44
Every time I go to the 7th floor I get a very very sweet chocolate coin from a really nice nice lady.
Brrrrrrrr.....