PDA

View Full Version : Virgin Australia

TightSlot
8th Aug 2014, 11:59
Discussion thread for Wannabees

CCrew Wannabe
12th Aug 2014, 08:16
VA is holding its' next AD on Thursday 14th August, but only for those applicants able to start GS on August 25th.

Leopardgirl
26th Aug 2014, 07:34
Would anyone know when the next Sydney AD or GS is being held? Thanks:)

DJ1717
26th Aug 2014, 08:37
Hi, attended AD late july in Melbourne 2014....quickly after up to reference checks and since waiting one month for outcome before medicals . Does anyone know of Ground schools for Melbourne before the end of the year? They seem to have finished with recruiting at this base now and i'm wondering if they have a backlog of people in waiting pools to get through first.

our001
16th Sep 2014, 12:18
there was a group interview today morning and afternoon for applicants who can start monday 22 sept

does anyone know how much importance is placed on the computer test following this group interview

we have really slow internet access and my partner was all excited started it and only managed to answer 27 of the 38 or so questions

now worried incase thats it.......

I guess we will know tomorrow when he gets a call for his medical or not

zzus
3rd Oct 2014, 07:17
Hey all,

Just got an invite to the Sydney AD for Guest Services next Wednesday. I know this thread is more Cabin Crew centric, but has anyone been through a GS Assessment Day? Is it just as detailed as CC? Does anyone know what it's like working as GS e.g. flexibility with rostering etc. I'm more than happy to work as much as I can including xmas + public holidays etc. But I'm wondering if I can lock out dates as I do have commitments on weekends every now and again. Is it like the CC bidding system?

Can't wait!!

x

Louboutin
8th Oct 2014, 05:50
HI All I've been invited to the CC assessment day next week. Super excited, I was CC with Virgin 2002-2005 and have really missed it, so thrilled at the prospect of going back.

Does anyone have any information in terms of is this AD for regional / national or international? Can't seem to find any of that info anyway - and would really like to see what the rosters are like these days, I'm sure it's all changed from my time...

Leopardgirl
13th Oct 2014, 02:28
Hey there Louboutin
Have you been to the AD? If so, how did you go? Did they give you a timeline of GS dates?

PlaneSilly
13th Oct 2014, 06:05
There is a ground school starting on Monday October 20 and places are still available apparently.