View Full Version : Qatar Airways

TightSlot
8th Aug 2014, 11:56
Discussion thread for Wannabees

axl76fg
12th Aug 2014, 11:49
QatarWB
Its normal,
anyway I would suggest you to contact the Coordinator.
With Regards

QatarWB
31st Aug 2014, 15:20
Hi everyone. The other thread has been closed, so I guess I should post here.

I have submitted my medicals about three weeks ago, and had heard nothing from them ever since.
I wrote to my coordinator a few days ago (I wrote to her right after uploading the documents as well) and got no response yet.
No changes in my applicant status nor in my milestone tracker either. :confused:

Does anyone know how much does it usually take them to get back to applicants at this stage?
Could the delay be due to something being wrong with the medicals or maybe quite the contrary? or maybe not related at all?

I don't know what to do or expect. This situation kinda puts your life on hold, which is ok and logical for a short period of time, but it's been three months since I had my interview and.... it gets hard to keep on waiting without having any kind of certainty whatsoever. :ugh:

Anyone out there in the same situation?
Anyone joining or having joined recently who could shed some light on this?

Thanks everyone!

axl76fg
31st Aug 2014, 16:45
I wrote you above your post.

haraeluya13
14th Sep 2014, 06:05
Hi

I just got pre medical check up and I have some concern regarding to the result.
Does anyone encounter the doctor diagnose " minimal right apical pleural thickening, No active lesion"?

Will it be effected to the final result?

Is there any chance/possibility I will pass my medical clearance?

Thanks

zeuslord
21st Sep 2014, 11:12
Alright guys I need your help.
Two days ago I received an email from my coordinator stating that I have not been medically cleared and that they will be withdrawing me from further processing.
The thing is all my medical results were clean and I do not understand why I was rejected.
My vision test was 20/20 and the color chart was 38/38
All blood work was good.
No scoliosis detected, Cobb's angle was 0.0xx % so the doctor in my town told me it is such a low angle that it is basically 0%
Basically all in all, my medical results were clear as day.
Not even the slightest offset.
I have already sent an email to my coordinator and to Qatar HR over the website.
I am trying to get in touch with my recruiter, Ms.Teresa Terron, in hope that she may be of some assistance but cannot get a hold of her email address and she is not replying on her fb page.
Please guys if you have some advice/tips how to resolve this issue or should I say mistake because I believe that is the only logical explanation to the situation.
Thank you all in advance.

axl76fg
24th Sep 2014, 22:33
My vision test was 20/20 and the color chart was 38/38::D:D:D:D:D:D

Really Funny Zeuslord and really very smart and genius!! Well Done!
By the way where are you from? :\

I'm writing to You thit supposing you haven't any problem in your Body as you mentioned!

So I would like to point you in the right direction and let you find your mistake as well as Doctor mistake :ugh:...Are you really convinced that to be accepted in any job you have to excel with numbers for example 20/20 , 38/38!!
check better maybe this is one of the case that you should have less numbers!!
Hope you understand and you're welcome to come back again here and let us know what was your mistake.....I already know what is and I laugh ...sorry for that!
:rolleyes:

rups
1st Oct 2014, 02:27
hey guys just had my final interview, in the advance portal there is 10 slots for photos, should we upload 10 fotos there? i have done one with blue background not sure wat to upload on the other 9? help pliz:ooh:

filcanbarbie
7th Dec 2014, 20:32
hi im new here im also waiting for their medical clearance. i have been reading a lot of forums regarding their medicals. i think they might ask for more info about it but i dont think u should be worried. did you have any response from them yet?