PDA

View Full Version : Nippon Cargo Airlines

Cliff Secord
4th Aug 2014, 21:11
See these guys are listed as recruiting on ppjn. What's the skinny with them these days? Are they still good to work for? How many days off are the guys getting ex AMS? I see minimum is 10 a month.

Cheers.

trancada
26th Jul 2015, 18:01
They are recruiting again. Screenings in Tokyo will be in September.
Normaly you saty out of home 20 days, and 10 days off.
Only 2 periods of 12 days for vacancies.

Just another student
29th Jul 2015, 14:30
Are there any UK resident FO's at NCA and can anyone please provide me with an idea of what the net monthly pay would roughly be?

I assume that NCA do not provide a pension?

Many thanks.

Smokie
1st Aug 2015, 13:00
I have applied via the usual weekly magazine, I won't mention them as I got banned last time.....:ugh:

Anyway, if I get any response I will happily PM.:ok:

AKing
7th Sep 2015, 04:59
Does anybody have any idea about the Amsterdam Base been offered? What are the working conditions like as an FO? How are expat FO's treated? How often can I expect to be back in Amsterdam in a roster period? Any advice would be much appreciated? Thanks

trancada
8th Sep 2015, 15:46
According to the informations that i got, the training phase can take up to 8 month.All in Japan-
Seems that working envoirement is good.Most pilots are westerns.
During this period your wife have 2 tickets to visit you, and your soons only one.
Parc Aviation sent me a sample off a roster. 20 days on duty and 10 days off.
You start AMS-MXP-NRT, then after rest layover in Ancorage, some flights in Asia region, then back home-
Only 2 periods for holidays , each of 12 days.
Japan it self seems to be a country thats takes care of workers in good maners .

AKing
14th Sep 2015, 07:22
Thank you Trancada for the information.

Gordomac
14th Sep 2015, 09:57
Touched Base with these guys in 1993. Biggest regret of my 40 year career was my failing to process it further. Heard nothing but good things.

Smokie
16th Sep 2015, 00:07
I have heard nothing so far, so probably not good as they are meant to be interviewing this month.😟