PDA

View Full Version : looking for website of china northwestern airline

mach 84
26th May 2002, 06:14
looking for a website of china northwestern airlines, as i will travel to china and fly on their domestic routes. does anyone know if they will issue ID tickets, if you present a letter by your company? do they have an office at beijing airport or in the city?

flyaustralia
31st May 2002, 16:20
Mach 84, there is a China Northwest Airlines' official web site and the web address is http://www.cnwa.com, but their English version is currently under reconstruction, so you will not be able to visit it unless you can understand Chinese.

Additionally, China Northwest Airlines has a ticketing office located in Beijing Xidan Civil Aviation Ticket-selling Building, Xicheng District. In fact, the building is really just opposite Beijing Times Square. On CNWA's official web site (Chinese version), I found a phone number of its ticketing office I've just mentioned above, the number is 66017755, if you dial it from somewhere else in China, you have to add 010 (Beijing's city code) in front of the phone number and if you are calling from overseas, you need to dial 86 (China's country code) - 10 (Beijing's city code, but you don't have to put 0 in front of 10 if you call from overseas) - 66017755.

Anyway, I wish it helps a little bit and have a nice trip.

mach 84
2nd Jun 2002, 19:56
flyaustralia!
thanks for your help. that's all i needed. mail me your adress and we send you a card from there!!

flyaustralia
3rd Jun 2002, 10:25
Mach 84, thanks for your quick reply and you are really kind, there is no need to send me a card, because trying to help people is one of most common thing that we can do to make our world better and better.

Anyway, hope you have a great trip in China. See you.