PDA

View Full Version : November JAA Results - released?

Hos
21st Nov 2001, 05:55
Have the exam results for November 2001 been released? If so when were they released? Thanks for any help.

Matthewjharvey
21st Nov 2001, 11:53
Still waiting for mine - typical CAA.

prob30
21st Nov 2001, 14:23
last week they told me this week - they thought ealrier than friday 23. as of today 21st still nothing. Hope its soon cos jack daniels is running low

Harvey SM
21st Nov 2001, 14:33
Still waiting for mine, however I can't say that I am in any particular rush at the moment :D

Rob 747
21st Nov 2001, 14:41
Good Luck chaps and chappettes!! :D

Broken Wings
21st Nov 2001, 21:05
If it goes according to the timescale of the October results we should get them tommorrow ... my last ones and then I can start flying again.

Best of luck everyone. :)

Hos
21st Nov 2001, 21:37
Thanks alot for the info! Goodluck to you guys too.

mad_jock
21st Nov 2001, 22:48
Spoke to them today and was informed by the boss chap that they won't be out until friday because of the number of complaints about questions and the fact he only has 1 ground examiner available.

When questioned about resits next month he said they had 10days to get them out. And it was bad luck if you weren't working at the momment. So now i could have another 2 months to wait before I can realistically plan to start training again.

I can understand that they have problems getting papers out to Glasgow OAT etc. But surely there should be a late booking option at Gatwick where they can photocopy extra if needed quickly. Anyway here,s waiting for Saturdays post to see if the resit thing is an issue or not.

MJ

prob30
22nd Nov 2001, 01:28
i take it that is posted friday, not received friday....thanks caa

Downwind_Left
22nd Nov 2001, 03:56
Thanks for the info,

At least were all in the same boat, was getting a bit worried my papers got shredded by the marking computer...

Bit worried about VFR/IFR Comms. So many identical questions carried over from VFR to IFR that if I got them wrong the first time, got them wrong the second time too :D

Broken Wings
22nd Nov 2001, 22:30
Ah well won't have to pop a sleeping pill tonight then...just Friday night! Lets hope there will be a little flex for any December resits - after all it's not our fault they're late getting out.

Matthewjharvey
23rd Nov 2001, 15:32
Results showed up today (Friday) - no more JARS for me - what a relief.

Good Luck to everybody.

mad_jock
23rd Nov 2001, 16:55
well just got back from gatwick missed gen nav by 2% o well don't really mind as i didn't have enough time to do the feedback.

Anyone else thinking about doing the OAT phase 2 then the exams the very next week. Should maybe think about putting them off for a month. There is way to much feedback to get through in 1 weekend before the exams.

And i was also assured that the exams should get slicker because the helicopter exams have now gone JAR so thats one less headache they have.

MJ

Harvey SM
23rd Nov 2001, 17:33
Mad Jock, you say that you just got back from Gatwick...... Did the CAA ket you pick up your results personally??? I appear to be the only poor sod that hasn't received his results yet? By the way, have just been told that SFT has been nrought our by 'Pilot Assist'.