PDA

View Full Version : Validation process in Zimbabwe is mission IMPOSSIBLE for foreign pilots

Aviator65
10th Jul 2014, 10:00
Can somebody tell me WHY is validation process impossible to get done for an experienced commercial aviator with high hours, I have tried to get it done past 9 months and nothing happens.

dr27
10th Jul 2014, 16:43
your grand parents probably spend too little time in the sun...so forget about it and move on:cool:

flyhardmo
10th Jul 2014, 16:44
Try slipping in a 100USD (post 2006 ofcourse) in between your license pages next time you go for a friendly chat.

Aviator65
11th Jul 2014, 07:11
Seriously ,I have a company who wants to hire me too, is there some other ways guys.This company has written also recommendation letter for me,but CAA says there is Zimbabwian pilots without jobs too,

Bucket
12th Jul 2014, 16:01
Zim CAA seems to be acting beyond the remit of a regulatory body.

It is not there to be a quasi recruitment entity.

:rolleyes:

cavortingcheetah
12th Jul 2014, 17:18
But it is acting as a regulatory body in the national interest by restricting employment opportunities to favour only citizens of the Zim nation. This in turn reduces, even though infinitesimally, the country's rate of unemployment which reflects nobly Robert Mugabe, one of the most talented and experienced dictators that Africa has ever know.