PDA

View Full Version : RIP Mo Tiwana

Schnowzer
8th Jul 2014, 16:17
Sad news, Mo, former EK and RAF engineer finally succumbed after a long battle with cancer. Mo was a top man, utterly competent and a real gentleman, such a shame. He kept his great sense of humour to the end.

Condolences to his loved ones.

fcmc1and2
8th Jul 2014, 17:04
Mo was a real gentleman who fought this disease for some time with real determination. I'll miss his humour and his humility. A real loss

Payscale
8th Jul 2014, 17:38
True gentleman. RIP Mo.

Check 'Six'
8th Jul 2014, 18:25
Mo fought his battles with great courage. Always enjoyed his company.
R.I.P my friend.

Fart Master
9th Jul 2014, 07:00
Very sad news. Had many a long chat with him on the flight deck. A very long and bravely fought battle.

Royston Vasey
9th Jul 2014, 11:28
I am so sad to hear this news, a true gentleman has left us.

I will miss his honesty and humour, even at 02:00 in the morning whilst making his way out of the 'dungeon' under our seats.

You will be sadly missed Sir.

777boyo
9th Jul 2014, 11:37
A very sad piece of news.

Mo was a Gentleman of the first order. I flew him up to UK some years ago when he was starting his treatment. His courage and high spirits in the face this terrible disease were truly inspiring.

RIP Mo, a very sad loss for his family and those of us who were privileged to have worked with him.

7B

Fugazi
9th Jul 2014, 15:35
So sad to hear. A great character who told it exactly how it was, and was generally spot on with his views. Fought bravely to the end, and will be missed. RIP, my friend and colleague.

CAYNINE
10th Jul 2014, 09:24
So very sad to hear this news, a great man and a gentleman of the highest degree. Thoughts and condolences to his family and friends. A great loss.

journeyman
11th Jul 2014, 16:58
My sincerest condolences to the family. I will always remember our chats on the flight deck - always positive and always soldiering on. A true gentleman and inspiration to us all. You will be sadly missed, Mo.

Croc Dundee
12th Jul 2014, 09:27
Another true gentleman to have crossed paths with me. Always remember his positive attitude and chatty nature on the flight line, even with 45 degs out there. RIP Mo.

D'pirate
14th Jul 2014, 06:08
Sad news indeed, delightful bloke - condolences to his family