PDA

View Full Version : Turkish Airlines

babisiliop
8th Jul 2014, 09:15
Any info related to the screening process for captains,would be most appreciated.

Thanks

pablo2973
13th Oct 2014, 14:27
First time I asked you guys for help ,was about 6 years ago ,when I did not have any professional experience as pilot in order to find my first pilot job ,and sure enough after several months looking for the right information it arrived ,so that put me in the right track for the job,I could not be thankful enough to that person for the correct info .

Today things have changed,( luckily aviation have improved since 2009 when I was looking for my first job) ,now I have close to 4000hTT and I want to make the next step and jump into a jet or be part of a good and well stablished airline .

As you know TURKISH AIRLINES is looking for NON type rated FO ,and this is my next goal. I have been flying ATRŽs for almost 6 years now in Africa and I comply with all their requirements ,but I need some information from someone who has gone through their screenings as NON type rated FO or CAPT in order to know what to study for the technical interview ,since honestly I dont know where to start from , IŽll be going for early 2015 interviews , so any valuable information will be welcomed related to the screening process specialy in terms of aviation knowledge but any other information or advice will be also welcome ,I reply all my e-mails so you can be sure IŽll write back to you .

Thank you in advance to all of you .:ok:

Count von Altibar
14th Oct 2014, 17:39
Make sure you have a degree or 3rd level education otherwise I believe Turkish won't upgrade to Captain. So i'm told anyhows.

pablo2973
18th Nov 2014, 17:40
My interview with Turkish airlines is coming up in Dec :confused: and I wonder if any of you can help me out with any clue or tips ,what should I prepare in terms of technical knowledge, and Simm.
Thanks everyone in advance :ok: .

Climb360
16th Dec 2014, 10:11
Hi guys, same question as the posters before me. Interview and sim coming up in january. Any tips to prepare for both are greatly appreciated! Via pm if you prefer! :ok: