PDA

View Full Version : A320 EASA Certified TRE

a320--
7th Jul 2014, 18:02
Hi everyone,

I'm looking for an A320 EASA Certifified TRE based in Hong Kong or anywhere in the South East Asia region in order to transfer my FAA A320TR to my JAR License. I'll need to do an LPC in an EASA approved Sim according to the CAA :eek:

The CAA only have a list of UK based ATO's :ugh:

Does anyone know of one in the area? Or where I'll find one?

Cheers for your help! :ok:

Silver Tongued Cavalier
7th Jul 2014, 18:34
There is an EASA approved sim at Bangkok Aiways sim centre near Suvarnabhumi.

Contact greendot-aviation.com for an EASA TRE.

All the best

ElitePilot
7th Jul 2014, 21:38
Have the CAA given you any training requirements for conversion?
I think (depending on the EASA state) they normally ask you to redo the perf/tech writtens through an ATO and maybe a "training sim" eval?
PM me if you need a TRE there's a few in the area but as far as I know the HK sim isn't EASA approved so it'll be Bangkok/Singapore/Clark or somewhere.

A330ETOPS
8th Jul 2014, 07:58
Yes. Contact Richard at http://www.euroasianaviation.com

He's a cracking guy. He did my LPC last month in BKK

a320--
10th Jul 2014, 08:52
Great, thanks guys, much appreciated!

bananaman2
9th Dec 2014, 15:13
Hi Folks

I have a tentative date and examiner arranged for an EASA A320 check in January in Bangkok - I'm looking for a partner to split the cost of the sim. If anyone is interested in renewing/revalidating an EASA A320 Rating locally in Asia or is looking for time in an EASA approved 320 sim with an EASA TRE/TRI for any reason at all please send me a pm to discuss.

bananaman2
12th Jan 2015, 08:59
Hi there

Just refreshing the thread! Still looking for a partner if anyone needs an EASA approved A320 sim with an EASA TRE (for whatever purpose)!

Sim's on the 28th in Bangkok with EuroAsianAviation - good bunch of guys, used them last year. If interested, I'll see if we can get a deal with them and we'll split the cost.

See you

guttersnipe
22nd Jan 2015, 14:37
Did my EASA A320 revalidation last month with GreenDot in BKK, super guys and highly experienced, they do 330 also.