PDA

View Full Version : Ryanair booking structure???

stevobeevo
23rd May 2002, 19:12
Can anyone tell me how FR proportion the amount of seats on they're aircraft regarding price structure. Obviously not all the seats are sold at the discounted price. I was hoping to fly BOH-HHN for the up coming bank holiday but the outward flights both showed as 'Sorry - no available flight' (I guess this means they're full!), and the other seats on the return flights were £90+. Even trying to book for weekends in July showed similar results. Does this mean that when available seats are showing higher prices that the flights are nearly full???

Hopefully the FlyingIrishMan is out there to shed some light.

Thanks for any info regarding this trivial query.:D

FlyingIrishman
23rd May 2002, 19:54
Ryanair prices flights according to demand. Generally, the fuller a flight is, the more expensive the remaining seats will be. The note you got when looking for a flight could mean that it is full but I'm not too familiar with the booking system.

The best thing to do is to give Ryanair direct a ring, the number will be printed on the timetable or the website alternatively. They will have access to the reservation system and might be able to sort something out for you.