PDA

View Full Version : Cargolux

F/O BIGBALLS
23rd May 2002, 14:25
Hi there chaps:

I was wondering if you could tell me whats going on with recruitment.

I was under the impression that recruitment had all but stopped, however, I've been invited to the first stage in Saarluis in a few weeks. Is this to fill natural wastage or are there new aircraft on the way? If new aircraft are coming, are there any rumours on the number of pilots required?

Also, having used the search function to learn a bit about the company, I understand that a bid sytsem with regard to roster line preference is in the pipeline. Have there been any developments with this and will it be seniority based?

I would be very grateful for any help you can give me.

I would also be interested to hear from any new guys that have joined recently. I'm trying to paint a picture of what it's like to work for as a company so would like to hear your first impressions on training, routes, rosters, colleagues, lifestyle etc.........drop me an email if you prefer.

Thanks for that chaps

Have a nice day :cool:

P.S I fly boeings for a charter company so I'm not doing it for the money, I'm more interested in the travel!

P.P.S If you've got the selection coming up, drop me a line and we can compare notes, if you know what I mean;)

CR2
24th May 2002, 09:43
We will get the 12th -400F (LX-TCV) +-October this year.

CR2
28th May 2002, 06:32
Update: August 19th is the requested delivery date.