PDA

View Full Version : The worst in china is Sichuan airline

topper1212
22nd Jun 2014, 14:05
After years in this area I can tell you that the worst airline in China is Sichuan Airline. Although airplanes are quite good and most of the people working in are nice, the pay that use to be the last, after years not increasing became far even from the penultimate and the schedule that use to be 3 on 2 off became first 4 on 2 off and lately 5 on 36h off, with only overlay flights, sleeping home maybe 6/7 nights a month. Everybody is running out....I already did :)
Just make other choices if you wish to join China
Happy landings
topper1212

David65
28th Feb 2016, 11:16
Hello , they propose me to work there , so you think is not a good idea to leave europe for China in this company? Is expensive to leave there ?
Cheers
David

cptchina
4th Mar 2016, 10:51
Hi David,
the cost of life is like an average western city, maybe a little bit lower for food. But don't worry about the expenses because you won't be able to spend money since you'll be working a lot.....
About the airline I suggest you to look around, because Sichuan has the lowest salary in China right now. Hainan group airlines and even the Chengdu airline (with the building 200 meters away from sichuan's) have around 2000 usd more every month.
Enjoy!

didjubrinabeer
28th Dec 2016, 07:51
hi David,
Did you end up working in China ..?
Who might it be and how's is it so far.
Thinking of applying ...

Feel free to pm me

Regards

safelife
29th Dec 2016, 13:51
Maybe these threads belong together:

http://www.pprune.org/south-asia-far-east-wannabes/588837-pilots-do-not-like-come-china-mainland-working.html

Boeingboy773
2nd Jan 2017, 14:51
What do you do as for the accomidation.?
Does the airline provide you with hotel or appartments there ?