PDA

View Full Version : For No Sig

paperpusher
22nd May 2002, 20:32
Hi No Sig, have you heard any news/rumours your end about the relocation of Easyland? heavy rumours this end about Stevenage area.
Cheers PP

no sig
23rd May 2002, 22:02
Paperpusher

Sorry, I only know of the rumour of Steveage that you seem to. It's early days yet and I think we need to give those making the merger plans time to look at all of the issues and come up with the policies that will bring us together, finding a half way house in Stevenage is, perhaps not to surprisingly, something which may be under consideration.

paperpusher
23rd May 2002, 22:06
No Sig, thanks for that.. I'll post any relevant bits I hear, and try and steer away from rumour
I understand that a Easy/Go forum may be made available to us to raise questions in private.
Rgds PP

EAZYCHICK
26th May 2002, 18:53
Think it would be a mistake to relocate somewher as non-descript as Stevenage. OK, so Luton leaves a lot to be desired but at least being based at an airport, any airport makes the employees feel more a part of the aviation industry. I would hate to lose that by relocating HQ to a never never land somewhere inbetween!

walla
26th May 2002, 19:41
This has got to be CK !!:D ;)

EAZYCHICK
26th May 2002, 20:11
i can be whoever you want me to be baby!
enough of that!!! you must be confusing me with someone else

walla
26th May 2002, 20:54
mmm avtech, crewing, eazychick,
as far as i am aware (i may be wrong) there were only 2 females from eazy that took avtech.

PaddyOpants
27th May 2002, 02:27
Walla
Maybe Easychick is not a bird.... But one of your cross dressing managers trying fool you all into a false sense of security.....

Are all the GO team getting a pay rise (London Allowance in LTN) to join you guys or are details like that not being disgust yet

Rgds Patrick

walla
27th May 2002, 04:24
Paddy,
I am not sure, i don't see why they should'nt but i am only a monkey not the organ grinder .
walla:rolleyes:

VIKING9
27th May 2002, 07:20
Mmmm that's debatable WALLA. Are you grinding well ?

BIG E
28th May 2002, 01:42
Don't expect a london allowance at luton even though the airport
and easyjet market it as london luton.Oh and don't expect a shift allowance either as there isn't one,what you see is what you get.Having said that ,ezy aren't bad payers so it could be beneficial to some of the guys if they decide to come across

paperpusher
29th May 2002, 15:56
Will you all lose the London waiting if you move to Stevenage, or whereever? as STN based we don't get it anyway so, won't miss what we don't get, but on the other hand....If you guys get a small pay increase in place of LWA will we in turn (as new members) also get a pay hike to come up to your rather large salaries
Cheers PP:)