PDA

View Full Version : C210 rating

ahmedsalman
15th Jun 2014, 14:30
Hi looking at some of the requirments for companies in africa some need a c210 rating I have an EASA CPL IR my understanding that the c210 is covered under SEP all is needed is a checkout my question is how can you add a c210 rating for it to be recognised by companies out there and also when converting you license to fly out in Namibia thanks

Frikkie91
15th Jun 2014, 16:57
If you are planning on coming to Namibia for job hunting, I would say rather save your money and do a C210 rating here. A C210 rating usually entails a minimum of 6 hours. In order to get your licence recognised by the Namibian DCA, you would have to get a validation on your EASA licence (basically writing the law exam and doing a flight test). The flight test for your validation you can combine with the checkout flight for the C210 rating. By doing your training here, you get to know the crowd a lot easier and will spend more time at the airport increasing your chances of bumbing into the right people. There is a whole thread regarding jobhunting in Namibia on here somewhere..

marcoitalia
16th Jun 2014, 21:29
I'm in posses of a Easa Commecial Pilot Licence with a multi engine piston IFR rating ( total flight hours 280) my mother tongue is Italian and German speak fluently English and understand Spanish.
I'm searching a job as pilot in Africa for increas my experience on every type of aircraft whatever is possible.
Ready to pay a type rating by myself . I hope you will enjoy my email and if possible give some address or contacts
Best Regards
MarcoItalia
:rolleyes:

freesky77
3rd Jul 2014, 01:15
How much (give and take) a type rating for C210 cost in Namibia?