PDA

View Full Version : Tarkim Jet (Aviation)

Bizzjetpilot
10th Jun 2014, 09:42
Hello!
I've been offered to start working on Tarkim jet in Istanbul.
Have heard some rumor about the company that are not so Positive when it comes to what they promised in the contract and also personnel management, does anyone know anything more about this company?
Today I have two freelance jobs that have worked but would rather have a steady job.

poorguy
10th Dec 2014, 11:45
Hi,

Hope its not too late for you. I would stay away if possible. Donīt trust in any promisses she/they make. At the end you will stay sitting on open payment/s and promisses. The contract they offer is not more like a joke :ugh:. Not sophisticated, like several other issues. In first line a collection of penalties for the employee. I got some experiences but I finished my work for the company quickly months ago. Postholders changed faster than the names of months. That was the situation till summer. I canīt believe that it`s getting better.
Its my opinion, but Iīm still in contact with pilots and I heard about same behavior and that some guys left the company after my leaving for same reasons.
If you are brave, you can try it, but always be prepared for anything unusual.

Take care.

WTON
9th Feb 2016, 06:33
Hello,

Are there any changes regarding that company,they seem to hire at the moment. Thanks for sharing, for those are involved with.