PDA

View Full Version : CAVOK Aviation Training

RedBullGaveMeWings
9th Jun 2014, 16:59
Does anybody know anything about CAVOK Aviation Training in Hungary for flight training from scratch-to-ATPL frozen? Any opinions?

slawek_s
11th Jun 2014, 19:11
RedBullGaveMeWings - I know one instructor that works @ CAVOC Aviation Training. A young guy that I've met when he came to Poland to do his training. I'm sure he would not be involved in a school that does not provide quality training. If I remember correctly they are the second aviation school (after WizzAir) in Hungary that got an ATO certificate.

I hope someone that trained there will be able to provide more details.

Skipping Classes
10th Jul 2014, 16:34
I know Gabor Leszovits their head of training personally and he is a really honest guy,used to be the training manager in WizzAir. Great experienced instructors. And you can trust them - what they say is what they do.

SierraVictor
9th Nov 2015, 20:17
Does anyone know anything new about CAVOK?I am pretty interested in to do 0 to ATPL with them so all information that you can provide would be welcome and if you know anything about Pannoair and you can share it would be great.Thanks guys

emiratesa380
9th Jul 2020, 07:27
Hi,

can you help me please regarding which school shall I choose in Hungary for my IR/ME/CPL training between CAVOK or PANNON AIR please?