PDA

View Full Version : Jack Ranga

VH-XXX
6th Jun 2014, 03:15
Jack Ranga would like to thank you all for the messages of support.

The anger management counselling is going well. All things going well the PPRuNe site ban should be lifted by mid June.

Jack is now a much calmer, focused individual and will not be correcting spelling mistakes or poor grammar (Wally).

With regards from Jack.

PS just passing on this message from Jack, don't shoot the messenger.

Aussie Bob
6th Jun 2014, 04:18
Banned? From Pprune? I have noticed his absence but wasn't aware you could be banned from here? Serious?

Is the offending post still up?

VH-XXX
6th Jun 2014, 04:34
Is the offending post still up?

Which one ! :cool:

Flyboat North
6th Jun 2014, 06:42
You bore the sh*t out of people

And you aren't even funny

Why don't you go and actually get some employment and get off the dole sitting on your backside in front of your computer all day

Don't bother coming back

Aussie Bob
6th Jun 2014, 06:55
Very strange place to talk about yourself flyboat ...

SpyderPig
6th Jun 2014, 08:48
What would a Friday night be without some comedic input from FBN. Thanks champ!

Ex FSO GRIFFO
6th Jun 2014, 09:23
Hey Mr. XXX,

Pls pass on to 'JR' that Oi thoot it had gorne a bit 'quiet' of late....
But, as 'tis 'Fliday', Have one for me....!!

See Ya in de Spring....

:ok::ok::ok:

framer
6th Jun 2014, 10:43
Is Jack that super angry Melbourne controller who used to lose the plot at how useless pilots are?
If so he cracked me up but I was starting to get a bit worried that he might be serious. Is that the guy?
Anyway, all is forgiven Jack, come on home :)

Pinky the pilot
6th Jun 2014, 11:02
Always thought he was good to have around, M`self.

cockney steve
6th Jun 2014, 11:10
You're not a proper Prooner until you've had a ban :}
I copped for my first, some time back, for "language"...No idea what the word (s) or post were that led to it....Jack must have been very norty, I was out for about a week.

@ FBN...One of the rules of engagement here, is "play the BALL[/B NOT [B]THE PLAYER I have noticed the Aussie forums are somewhat more "robust" in their postings and their Mods have a much lighter touch....I thought your post a bit too OTT, quite surprised, A- it's still up, B- it hasn't earned you a ban (unless it's the fact you're mates and it's just banter ), but I missed that, as an outsider.

VH-XXX
6th Jun 2014, 12:50
Framer, Jack has just sent me an SMS to advise that he is no loger angry.

SenZubEanS
6th Jun 2014, 13:16
Pity we can't put up a vote thread to reinstate Jack and send FBN far far away instead

Jabawocky
6th Jun 2014, 13:32
Why don't you go and actually get some employment and get off the dole sitting on your backside in front of your computer all day

That there is so damned funny. Even he will be rolling on the floor.

Could not be any more polar opposite. This guy has work ethic that would leave most to shame.

Great post, funny as :ok:

waren9
6th Jun 2014, 15:43
i've missed jack

Ex FSO GRIFFO
6th Jun 2014, 15:52
Now now Jaba......don't inflate his 'ego' ttoooo mmmmuch.....

After all, he is an active member of ....

'The Dark Side'......

:eek:

framer
6th Jun 2014, 17:53
Good good. Pease fax him and tell him I'm no longer worried and when we get this petition to bring him back up and running, and when FBN has been booted out, we'll all have a bloody great argument and it'll be like he never left.

tail wheel
6th Jun 2014, 20:53
From his profile Jack Ranga's Birthday is 14 March 2000, which may explain his youthful exuberance, or is it pre pubescent irresponsibility?

Yes, the Mod's touch in the Aussie Forums is very "light" compared to other forums, but some people just push their luck a little too far. Permanent bans here are almost unheard of and are the final resort after thread bans, forum bans and temporary full bans.

This is the internet, if you must take it that seriously you need to attack other users for their opinions and beliefs, you need a new hobby. Like knitting. Or match box collecting!

It looks like Jack's last log in was 20 March. Not sure who banned him or why but I'll give him a chance and lift the ban.

One - just one transgression - and it will be the big RED button and Jack will be gone forever!!! :=

500N
6th Jun 2014, 21:53
Tail wheel

:ok: :D

Thanks

Kharon
6th Jun 2014, 21:55
Tailwheel for DAS, Tidy Bin Bill 2 IC – what fun, what larks. But TW must keep the keys to the shredders – I insist.

ranmar850
6th Jun 2014, 22:44

that should be longer;)

Jack Ranga
7th Jun 2014, 01:06
Thank you TW, your mate banned me for 3 months suggesting I had anger management issues! It would appear that some have trouble decoding my particular brand of humour :}

The holiday has been good, I've gotten lots done :ok: I'm hoping now to contribute in a worthwhile & more relaxed style ;) (that's more sense of humour stuff)

On eyre
7th Jun 2014, 01:37
Just don't go flying to somewhere you can't get fuel or it will start all over again lol

Frank Arouet
7th Jun 2014, 01:40
G'day Jack. Good to see you up and about again.

I always thought you were cheerfully eccentric but never f*%#ing suffering any symptoms of F&#*ing Asperger's syndrome. You are a very social animal from my dealings with you. Even Mods get it *^#%#ng wrong some times.

Cheers, Frank.

flywatcher
7th Jun 2014, 01:42
Jack, it is great to see you back.

Jack Ranga
7th Jun 2014, 02:38
On eyre, just to let you know, the RV10 is up and about with super, extra, long range tanks. RV10ER. :} I won't have the fuelling issues I spoke of again :}

G'day Frank :ok: G'day fly :ok:

VH-XXX
7th Jun 2014, 05:05
Ranmar if Jack says he's no loger angry he's no loger angry, don't shoot the messenger :)

Who needs change.org !

Jack Ranga
7th Jun 2014, 05:10
I'm actually relatively un-angry. Some things still annoy me a little.

megle2
7th Jun 2014, 06:08
Jack, while you were in exile did you see Slasher, he's been in exile for ages

Jack Ranga
7th Jun 2014, 07:39
I saw slasher on another site. After conversing with him I can understand why he gets banned everywhere he goes :ouch:

On eyre
7th Jun 2014, 07:42
Good to hear - haven't given that treatment to my 9A yet.

VH-XXX
7th Jun 2014, 08:43
Speaking of bans, haven't heard from Owen Stanley for one heck of a long time. Seems to have departed us one way or another.

Jack Ranga
7th Jun 2014, 09:12
Now that was one angry mofo! Who was he?

Kharon
7th Jun 2014, 09:30
Call BS Jack – we both flunked 'Anger Management'; and, have the black T shirts to prove it.

Good man. Welcome home.

Jabawocky
7th Jun 2014, 09:36
:}:}:}

I reckon he should get Lead lined bullet proof vested, Carbon fibre coated Koala status.

Keep the Ranga free in the jungle!! :ok:

:E:E:E

Jack Ranga
7th Jun 2014, 10:49
Kharon, you are not helping the rehabilitation process :E

Jaba, I'll call you tomorrow bro!

Pinky the pilot
7th Jun 2014, 10:53
Welcome back Jack.:ok: But I do have a difference of opinion with the poster who inferred that you are not a real ppruner until you have had a ban!

I haven`t! :ooh:

Taily, Don`t you dare!!!!!:=

004wercras
7th Jun 2014, 11:10
I've had a 6 month ban and been banned from countless threads.
It is a difficult existence for an individual to say things the way he sees it, especially if his culture is not passive or 'bending', but is more of a 'straight back at you' type of approach for whom it is virtually possible to tone his vocabulary or dilute or moderate it.
I guess that is why I have always enjoyed Jack's posts :ok:
And yes, I like Slashers commentary as well. A little more intense than Jack's, but he is who he is. Just hope he is allowed back soon.

Welcome home Jack. Let's hope we aren't both disposed off into the Tidy Bin too soon.

Capn Bloggs
7th Jun 2014, 11:35
Taily, Don`t you dare!!!!!
Do it!
Do it!
Do it!
Do it!
Do it!
Do it!
Do it!
:}

Xray Tango
7th Jun 2014, 11:38
I saw an unpainted 10 arrive with 3 gents armed with golf sticks in hand a couple of weeks ago, was telling the aircraft was for sale, same one ?

Jack Ranga
7th Jun 2014, 11:39
Pinky, we all have different ways of saying things :E

wercras, 6 months...........respect :ok:

Jack Ranga
7th Jun 2014, 11:43
Xray Tango, that was the RV10ER :ok: my aircraft partner was flying it! That aircraft is definitely NOT for sale!

framer
7th Jun 2014, 12:37
He told me it was for sale too. Said it had to be done quickly and quietly.Offered to swap it for my VL Holden but I told him he was dreaming.

Jack Ranga
7th Jun 2014, 13:24
Anyone who goads me with the intention of provoking a loss of the plot by myself will be reported to the moderators. Not funny framer. What's the flight number of your next flight into Melbourne please? :cool:

tail wheel
7th Jun 2014, 19:47
Jack. You are on probation. :=

It would appear that some have trouble decoding my particular brand of humour

I am not even going to try.