PDA

View Full Version : SFT - Bournemouth

spitfire747
18th Sep 2001, 01:36
Has anyone got any views on SFT as a CPL/IR provider. I have been sent the literature, but by experience brochures never tell the real story. Is it a good place for doing the CPL training and ATPLs ground school

ANy advice would be appreciated

( i have tried to look through the search engine, but it is always busy)

Dutchie 2
18th Sep 2001, 17:41
They seem to be ok, they went through a rough spot in the past but that seem to be sorted out. For an integrated course I think they are OK.

Another option if going the Modular route would be ATA in Coventry or Bristol Groundschool in Bristol for your ATPL's and then Profesionnal Air Training in Bournemouth for your CPL/IR.

Good luck!

Send Clowns
18th Sep 2001, 22:55
Spitfire

I am a very satisfied recent customer of SFT, now working for them. If you (or any other wannabe) wants my view of the company, contact me at the email address in my profile. I would agree with Dutchie that they had a rough patch but that was some years ago now, and no sign of a return to the overbooking that caused it!

Wherever you end up doing your training, the very best of luck.

SC

rebeccadblake
18th Sep 2001, 23:08
I think sft are pretty good I went to there open day and I was v impressed I have already made a few friends there and they all can't speak a bad word about sft!.

That can't be bad!, I will myself be going to sft in arpil(if they'll have me).

Maybe I will see you around

Beckxy