PDA

View Full Version : Tooo Lowwww

JanetFlight
2nd Jun 2014, 06:44
Astonishing, to say the least... :hmm:

Helgoland-Video: Flugzeug rast im Tiefflug über Strandurlauber - News Inland - Bild.de (http://www.bild.de/news/inland/notlandung/scharfe-landung-auf-helgoland-36213256.bild.html)

Global_Global
2nd Jun 2014, 07:51
Well you know those German beach goers... defending their claim on their patch of beach until the end :D

His dudeness
2nd Jun 2014, 13:39
Thats what we use towels for. (defending the beach patch)...

...cause the last time we played around with the Wehrmacht instead of towels you all get pissed at us. Since we´re all friends in the market etcetc. we use 'softer' methods these days !

Jet Jockey A4
3rd Jun 2014, 11:23
He also hit the perimeter fence... Wonder if the aircraft sustained some damage from the collision?

Bushfiva
3rd Jun 2014, 11:59
One would imagine there would be a video somewhere showing the damage.

sms777
4th Jun 2014, 10:40
According to one of the reports the pilot repaired the aeroplane and flew it out the same day. In other words he bulk stripped the engine due to prop striking the fence, refitted it to the airframe, fitted a new prop all in the same day. In the meantime he tracked down the sunbaking dude on the beach and called him to apologise for nearly killing him......now that's what I call German precision.:D
Must have been a Luftwaffe pilot and expert in on the field maintenance. I want to know him so I can offer him a job.... :}

Hadley Rille
4th Jun 2014, 12:01
Bushfiva, it's a very quick shot but the video shows the damage from 0:36 to 0:40