PDA

View Full Version : Free The Nipple

david1300
29th May 2014, 01:25
I'm sure many JB'ers think this could be a Slasher Tribute Thread, and maybe it should be. It is a cause many of us would get right in front of (or behind), and there are certainly many JB'ers who would love to get to get to grips with the issue, take the matter in hand, and generally 'bite the bullet' by getting involved.

There is a serious side to this, however much we would like to indulge our voyeuristic proclivity. A quote from the maker of the self-funded movie, Lina Esco (I have bolded a small section):

"Freeing The Nipple aside, the film focuses on the hypocritical contradictions in our media-dominated society wherein acts of baroque violence, killing, brutalization and death are infinitely more tolerated by the FCC and the MPAA, who regulate all films and TV shows in the US. Did you know an American child sees over 200,000 acts of violence and 16,000 murders on TV before they turn 18 and not one nipple? Yet the FCC fines CBS $550,000 for Janet Jackson's infamous Super Bowl wardrobe malfunction; which was covered by a metal "nipple shield" if one looks at the footage."

Many might (or might not) agree with this 'position satement':
Our children (and probably society as a whole) are exposed to too much violence; our children are also exposed to too much sexualisation, particularly of females, and as part of this, sexualised behaviours, 'role models' and body images that are not representative of the norm in real life; it would be beneficial for society to redress this imbalance by showing less violence, sexualisaton, and more natural nudity, including nipples, of normal everyday people.

What says the assembled wisdom of JB - do we need more nipples :ok: (we will leave the "reduce violence through less guns" part of the discussion to the many other threads that already attarct the usual suspects).

For those interested in conducting their own in-depth research, here's a starting link: Why I Made a Film Called Free the Nipple and Why I'm Being Censored in America | Lina Esco (http://www.huffingtonpost.com/lina-esco/free-the-nipple_b_4415859.html)

And another comment from Lina Esco sourced here FREE THE NIPPLE - FundAnything (http://fundanything.com/freethenipple?locale=en):
FACEBOOK, INSTAGRAM & ABOUT.ME REMOVED OUR PROFILES in the middle of our campaign! You can show real life BEHEADINGS on FACEBOOK, but a nipple is too offensive for community standards ? (http://www.imdb.com/title/tt2298394/?ref_=nv_sr_1)

This thread is brought to you as a public service ;)

pigboat
29th May 2014, 01:29
A worthy cause. I hope her next crusade will be Down With Panties.

rh200
29th May 2014, 01:34
A worthy cause. I hope her next crusade will be Down With Panties.

And I would be more than happy for women to be able to walk around with no bra's or tops on, just like men can.:E

Oh and that explains why we take a dim view of it as a society.:p

emergency000
29th May 2014, 01:39
Did you know an American child sees over 200,000 acts of violence and 16,000 murders on TV before they turn 18 and not one nipple?

Somehow I think there's a good many American children watching Game of Thrones, with or without their parents' consent. Plenty of nipples going on in there!

At the risk of dragging this off topic, I guess it's that kind of negative attitude towards the humble nipple that gets people all up in arms over women breastfeeding in public.

Cheers

onetrack
29th May 2014, 02:53
Oh, I'm all for freeing those poor, permanently-locked-up, tightly-constrained nipples!
It must be terrible for them, being constrained all day, every day, with little hope of freedom! It must be worse than caged hens or bears!

I can't imagine anything more joyful than seeing 500,000 nipples set free to roam, finding how joyous it is, to see sunlight, to feel sunlight on themselves, to be able to bounce around, unrestricted by wires and straps!

This is a wonderful program you've initiated - it must continue!
While there are still millions of unhappy constrained nipples being locked up and hidden away, we must keep on with unstinting efforts to set them free - as they should always be! - and as Nature dictated! :ok:

MissPlaced
29th May 2014, 03:24
:rolleyes: lol

500N
29th May 2014, 03:37
OneTrack

Oh yes, thinking back to all the nipples that we have freed in the past ! :O

One handed clip undoers ;)

Happy memories !

MagnusP
29th May 2014, 07:21
emergency000 has it bang to rights. It's a very odd society in which some [email protected] reading a tabloid "news"paper with bare tits on page 3 can complain that a woman breastfeeding her child in public is disgusting. Pathetic.

MrsP openly fed both our girls when we lived in Oz. Only comment was once when one of our friends walked past and addressed our 3-month-old daughter with "Jeez; if you blow that up any further, it'll explode!" :p

500N
29th May 2014, 07:26
I often wonder why people get up in arms over it.

The odd time I have not realized what a lady is doing,
most women are discreet anyway.

Bigger things to worry about !

Rwy in Sight
29th May 2014, 07:41
rh200,

As I have said before, a man walking bare chested more that 70 m/200ft from a swimable body of water should be shot without warning.

A very worthy project.

In the last few days I am a safety risk since I tend to visually evaluate the cup size of various ladies as I drive around town.

Rwy in Sight

MagnusP
29th May 2014, 07:53
Rwy, may I suggest that, in order to minimise the risk you present, you switch to manual evaluation?

ExSp33db1rd
29th May 2014, 09:32
Had a doctor as a passenger once, as we drove around town he verballised his thoughts about the women we passed e.g. that one will be a 38, and have blue veins around her nipples.

Was an interesting ride.

Fliegenmong
29th May 2014, 09:58
I am very pleased to say that there is a considerable population of liberated nipples that frequent the local beaches here.....:ok:

500N
29th May 2014, 11:06
Fliegs

Should be called "White pointer coast" instead of Gold Coast !

vulcanised
29th May 2014, 11:36
This thread is brought to you as a public service

Some public service with no photos !

david1300
29th May 2014, 13:00
Well, here's a link to a promo for the movie DO NOT WATCH THIS IN YOUR OFFICE:
FREE THE NIPPLE on Vimeo

ExXB
29th May 2014, 13:23
I remember, in my youth, many women wore undergarments that were discrete and modest, but subject to prevailing weather conditions.

Today, most women wear undergarments that can only be categorised as 'cast-iron' and opaque.

Free the nipple, I say! Bring back the views of my youth!

vee-tail-1
29th May 2014, 13:57
In summer some young women around here go bra less or wear a very light bra. So a purely scientific observation of nipples can be done; and they can be seen to react not only to weather but mood. Cold causes an erect nipple, hot generally the reverse. But flirting can produce either effect depending on how interested the nipple owner is in the flirter. Fascinating and not found in any text books. :)

MagnusP
29th May 2014, 14:08
If slasher was still here, we'd be awash in piccies from The Chive's Burn It! pages.

onetrack
29th May 2014, 14:50
Good God - look at this site. Whatever male was involved in this act of design Bastardry, should have been dragged behind a shed by a few dozen angry men, and had the $h*t kicked out him!! :suspect:

Nipple Covers - Nipple Pasties || Shop Your Nipple Covers DOT com, covering you where it counts! (http://www.yournipplecovers.com/)

Flash2001
29th May 2014, 15:44
Part of a more general problem: Why the hell do we frequently see "sex and violence" used as a single noun phrase when one is essentially good and the other bad?

After an excellent landing etc...

Mac the Knife
29th May 2014, 17:32
In traditional Black Africa the breast (and nipple) are not thought of as being particularly erotic.

The bum on the other hand.....

Mac

:suspect:

Hydromet
29th May 2014, 17:55
Fliegs

Should be called "White pointer coast" instead of Gold Coast !
...or 'Bronze Whaler Coast'.

con-pilot
29th May 2014, 17:56
I'm sorry, but it is very possible that I may be the single negative post on the subject of this thread. :(

But, as one who has travelled the world and have been on many, many topless or nudity allowed beaches, I have to, nay must say, that not all nipples should be freed.

In fact some breasts should never be free to be seen by all.

Also in fact, some bodies, including many male bodies, should never be free to be seen by anyone.

A view of some the above, can put one right off sex. :{

500N
29th May 2014, 17:57
Yes, that is a better name.

OneTrack

Re your link, I read an article once that I think was about that product
but might have been a similar item and that it was actually thought up
by a man and he made millions from it !

Hydromet
29th May 2014, 18:01
500N, I believe both are around in profusion.

500N
29th May 2014, 18:04
I avoid the Gold Coast. I think of it like Bali, if you go there you will meet
someone who lives near you and that is the last thing I want :O

Windy Militant
29th May 2014, 18:13
Show's you how religion screws us up.
I thought this was going to be about brake calipers not chapel hat Pegs.:}

funfly
29th May 2014, 19:17
And heres a nice couple of threepenny bits.

http://www.funfly.co.uk/images/truppence.png

B Fraser
29th May 2014, 20:38
Followed by some Scammell wheel nuts

http://freespace.virgin.net/scammell.man/Pioneerlarge.jpeg

And a pair of fighter pilot's thumbs

http://www.nellis.af.mil/shared/media/photodb/web/091022-F-5985C-028.JPGhttp://www.nellis.af.mil/shared/media/photodb/web/091022-F-5985C-028.JPG

Hydromet
29th May 2014, 20:43
Ah, the similes start rolling in...
Light switches
Brickies thumbs
Aureoles like beer coasters...

500N
29th May 2014, 23:36
Well, the campaign got some nipples on the front page of my local paper !

Bruce Willis's daughter :ok:

Bruce Willis' daughter's topless tweets spark Instagram debate (http://www.theage.com.au/lifestyle/celebrity/ls-celebrity-news/bruce-willis-daughters-topless-tweets-spark-instagram-debate-20140530-397yq.html)

onetrack
30th May 2014, 01:21
This following webpage makes interesting reading - particularly the 196 comments that are 99.9% from women, about the bra styles they prefer.

The Tyranny of the T-Shirt Bra: Do You Live in Fear of Your Own Nipples? | The Hairpin (http://thehairpin.com/2011/01/the-tyranny-of-the-t-shirt-bra-do-you-live-in-fear-of-your-own-nipples)

The article is about how much the writer hates the padded, foam-cup style of bras that are designed to hide nipples. A very large percentage of the women commenting, agree. Most of the commenters seem to prefer lacy bras that are apparently more comfortable, and which show nipples, anyway.

Most of the women don't seem to be too concerned about their nipples showing, although some appear to be a bit concerned about inviting too much unwanted attention.
I guess if a woman has big nipples, then she's stuck with what she's got - just as a bloke with huge biceps or a nice ar$e, often gets unwanted attention - and not just from women, either!

rh200
30th May 2014, 02:47
Also in fact, some bodies, including many male bodies, should never be free to be seen by anyone.

Male bodies should never bee seen:eek:

As for female, I think the Ferengi had it right.

david1300
30th May 2014, 04:49
I'm sorry, but it is very possible that I may be the single negative post on the subject of this thread. :(

But, as one who has travelled the world and have been on many, many topless or nudity allowed beaches, I have to, nay must say, that not all nipples should be freed.

In fact some breasts should never be free to be seen by all.

A view of some the above, can put one right off sex. :{
Aaah Con, I strongly disagree. I believe that everyone should have the same freedom of expression (or display). On the other hand, if you (the hypothetical you, not the 'Con' you) start making distinctions/exceptions then someone else will make another dintiction/exception - like saying that only women with a 32AA cup should be allowed to show a nipple.

No, I'm afraid that as far as freeing the nipples goes, it's free them all. You (the hypocritical you, not the 'Con' you) can then chose which you look at ;):ok:

And if you fear being put off sex, then I suggest you steel yourslf against the possibility by observing each and every nipple you can, so your precious sensitivities can learn to appreciate the beauty in all :p

500N
30th May 2014, 04:58
David

Sounds like you have spent some time on the Gold Coast or maybe Broome :O

I must admit, I do partly agree with Con, some breasts / nipples are just not pretty !

Rwy in Sight
30th May 2014, 06:54
I suggest you steel yourslf against the possibility by observing each and every nipple you can, so your precious sensitivities can learn to appreciate the beauty in all

Someone here invites trouble to Mr. Con-pilot- do they pay blinds an allowance in his state - Mrs Con-pilot will see to it.

I am still looking for an attractive breast/nipple at a lady under 50 all have something good to see and touch.

Rwy in Sight

cattletruck
30th May 2014, 08:43
I'm not a boob man.

After spending 3 glorious weeks once surrounded by topless teenage/20 somethings along the beach I found I no longer batted an eyelid towards them.

Once on a boys night out at a strip club I told one of the gorgeous ladies the same thing only to have her start rubbing her nipples in my face.

I keep saying I'm not a boob man, yet ladies keep wanting to show me their assetts.

Funnily enough the best breasts I've seen belonged to a statue in the Benaki Musuem, Athens - lucky bloke that Mr Anonymous.

Did I mention that I'm not a boob man.

david1300
30th May 2014, 12:06
500N - I live in one of the two places you mentioned (and it's not Broome;)). Definitely Bronze Whaler territory.

Cattletruck :confused::p but maybe really :8

Rwy in Sight
30th May 2014, 12:37
If cattletruck is originated from where I suspect he is, maybe there is a case of over-indulgence. The ladies in cattletruck's place are so impressive that I do enjoy trips there just to look around.

Rwy in Sight

probes
30th May 2014, 12:56
Did I mention that I'm not a boob man.
you mean such anomalies actually exist? :ouch:

Exascot
30th May 2014, 13:20
32 Sqn B Flt used to have Twin Squirrels. Mrs Exascot is 32B so that is what I call them. Don't think she owns a bra now in civvi street. :ok:

The SSK
30th May 2014, 15:18
probes: you mean such anomalies actually exist?

Boobs are overrated. If you've seen one, you've seen them both.

Rwy in Sight
30th May 2014, 16:51
The SSK,

For some reason I see there is a fascinating variety on breasts - large, small, round etc.

Maybe you need a refresher's

Rwy in Sight

500N
30th May 2014, 18:40
SSK

Re "Boobs are overrated. If you've seen one, you've seen them both."

Not so, no two boobs are exactly the same, in fact you can normally tell
the difference between them, even in the dark :p :O

Hydromet
30th May 2014, 20:07
If cattletruck is originated from where I suspect he is, maybe there is a case of over-indulgence. The ladies in cattletruck's place are so impressive that I do enjoy trips there just to look around.
I'm sure it's caused by something they put in the milk.

Vercingetorix
31st May 2014, 13:28
Oops, my be I'm dyslexic but I thought that the Thread was "Feel" the Nipple.

Oh Dear:confused:

david1300
1st Jun 2014, 11:46
Seeing as nipples are forbidden, I thought I'd post this piccie of lovely little blue flowers:
http://i58.tinypic.com/2vnouhl.jpg

Fliegenmong
1st Jun 2014, 12:14
Utterly delightful little blue flowers David! :ok:

Now then...what needs pressing and what needs clamping....:E

500N
1st Jun 2014, 12:34
david

Superb example.

Please breed more ladies like that :ok:

Rossian
1st Jun 2014, 13:23
....and I can't really remember how the topic came up, but I mentioned to this lovely Yorkshire lass the phrase "nipples like Walnut Whips..."

She sighed wistfully and said "That's exactly what mine are like - unfortunately they're stapled directly onto my rib cage, even when I was feeding the bairns".

For once I was stuck for words.

The Ancient Mariner

sighing wistfully

vulcanised
1st Jun 2014, 15:00
I'm amazed that no-one has spoiled this thread.

Like this............

http://www.parts4taillifts.com/images/shop/more/250x150_1400502567M1701.jpg

VP959
1st Jun 2014, 15:36
Which reminds me of the time I innocently Googled for "nipple washers" (the things used behind spoke nipples when building some types of bike wheel).

For whatever reason, I got a few hits to things like this:

http://www.nipple-jewelry.co.uk/images/nipple-shield-circle-worn-by-model.jpg

Hydromet
1st Jun 2014, 18:12
"nipples like Walnut Whips..."Being from the antipodes, I had to gurgle WWs.
I think I get the picture.

nipple washersSorry, I misread that as "nipple watchers".