PDA

View Full Version : Lion Air recruiting Captains B737NG

B738pilot
24th May 2014, 13:14
Hi,
Anybody knows where do I have to apply for Captain in Lion Air?

Thanks

ekwhistleblower
24th May 2014, 16:57
Lion Air?:ugh::ugh:

kungfu panda
24th May 2014, 17:31
That is not at all friendly or helpful is it ekwhistleblower.

If you're really interested in Lionair maybe try contacting Rishworth aviation. Thats the only thing it really comes up with when googled.

ekwhistleblower
24th May 2014, 22:31
Panda, for someone looking for a job it is a stupid question! If you can't find where to apply in the modern world IMO you really aren't making an effort. It isn't that hard, for goodness sake she/he wants to be a Captain!

Greenlights
25th May 2014, 02:03
captain for Lionnair, you must be really desesperate then...:eek:
with pic time on jet (i suppose) you could consider A LOT better. :rolleyes:

good luck though

latetonite
25th May 2014, 02:17
To Green lights: What makes you say that so determined? Prefer a 6 month contract in Europe maybe, with half the money?

Lion Air is not heaven, but a lot of captains prefer it over the likes of Turkish, Ethiopian, etc.

I agree it is not everybody's cup of tea, but hey, which airline is nowadays?

And nobody is spying on your walks, talks, or private life.

Flying Clog
25th May 2014, 03:03
jacobus sums it up beautifully in another thread.

Quote:

"...the problem with these scum sucking pond life bottom feeder carriers is that everyone has to lower their conditions etc to match their abysmal standards of remuneration and conditions. Just to stay profitable. Professional abilities notwithstanding ( and have a listen to some of the exchanges and standards of RT in the HK FIR alone if you have any doubts about that) these outfits have :mad: over the industry in general, undermine our profession, and bring very little to the travelling public other than the certain knowledge that you will be treated like :mad:."

Not to mention, particularly in Lion Air's case, they are extremely dangerous and have a nasty habit of crashing. A LOT.

If you're happy to work for an airline like that, you're either a complete nutcase, or extremely desperate as no one else would touch you with a barge pole... I think probably the latter.

:cool:

Dan Winterland
25th May 2014, 03:20
And it doesn't look good on your CV when applying to quality carriers.

Flying Clog
25th May 2014, 03:36
Spot on Dan. Earlier in the thread someone mentioned it might be preferable to work for Lion Air than some other worse paid gig in Europe. I beg to differ, working for someone like this is career suicide, unless you've already jumped off the bridge and on your way down I guess.

It would be better to be unemployed for a while, the alternative is to be unemployable as Dan says...

:yuk:

latetonite
25th May 2014, 05:14
I take it you have a good insight in recruitment, and the flying qualities of Lion Air pilots.

jetjockey696
25th May 2014, 06:05
BTW to let you all know... just in case... Loin Air. :ok: does not recruit women pilots..

WYOMINGPILOT
25th May 2014, 07:52
It took 2 mins. to find it.

Lion Air Hrd Application (http://recruitment.lionair.co.id/Register.aspx)