PDA

View Full Version : CAR's Mt ISA

judgee
16th May 2014, 00:59
Are there any pilots in Mt Isa that would be willing to lend me a copy of the CARs for an exam on Monday the 19th? Obviously some compensation will be provided.

Cheers

Arm out the window
16th May 2014, 08:15
Awesome forward planning there mate! :)

JackFa
16th May 2014, 08:18
Just print and bind them yourself. Or see the local flight school/aero club

Ret Sabala
16th May 2014, 08:22
They are all available on the net.

Ret Sabala
16th May 2014, 08:27
Meant to also add if you can use an Ipad or wireless enable computer you could access them through that. Not sure if the powers to be allow that.
Isn't it funny when I did Air Legislation Private, CPL and then ATPL the CASA, ASA or DCA office as the case may have been supplied a copy if you needed it
If you were in Alice Springs though I would lend you mine.
Just a hint it pays in the long run to buy a subscription to these documents.

judgee
16th May 2014, 12:30
I don't need to know how to access them online or how to print them I just need to know if anyone has any in Mt Isa I can borrow for the exam. I don't need to explain my situation on a forum.

ssssssss
16th May 2014, 14:05
ok..... looks like someone lost his rattle. Has anyone got any warm milk? someones a little cranky

gerry111
16th May 2014, 16:04
Goodness!

A request to all pilots around Mt Isa. Please don't lend judgee your CARs!

May he fail his exam so that we don't have to share the skies with the likes of him....

ssssssss, :ok:

swab
17th May 2014, 02:38
I don't need to explain my situation on a forum.

No, but you DO NEED to be polite when asking for favours.

Defenestrator
17th May 2014, 03:16
He was polite. Perfectly polite until a minority of imbeciles started feeding it to him. What an undesirable bunch of mightier than thou arseholes. Hopefully I won't have the misfortune of sharing any airspace with you. Wind your necks in and show a little humility.

Judgee, Marker Aviation (Peter Gough) may have a copy that he'd be willing to lend you. Compensation in the form of a square bear should complete the deal.

Good luck with your exam.

D:ok:

dribbler
17th May 2014, 03:21
Poor manners is always remembered. One should not dis-advantage ones future opportunities due lack of decency.

DUXNUTZ
17th May 2014, 03:51
This thread exemplifies the spirit of GA in Oz. Bunch of fwits, backstabbers and ladder climbers at the expense of everyone else.

Mate, head into one of the operators on the field and ask if you might borrow a set, that your in a pickle etc.

If I was there, I'd gladly lend you mine.

dribbler
17th May 2014, 04:01
Unfortunately true. It's a uniquely Australian GA trait not found in airlines (otherwise u would be out on your ***)

waren9
17th May 2014, 06:00
It's a uniquely Australian GA trait also found in airlines

fixity.

ignore the knobs judgee you'll be sidestepping them the rest of your career. good luck with the exam.

dribbler
17th May 2014, 07:13
U might need to review my post if u want to correctly quote me.....