PDA

View Full Version : I had a rather naughty idea this week

dfdasein
15th May 2014, 20:42
In the post were our postal ballot papers for the the election next week of members of the European Parliament. Wife arranged postal votes a few years ago because we are sometimes away when elections happen. I have to make a cross in one of eight boxes (eight parties, six candidates each) and put the ballot paper in an envelope provided and mail it. Not really sure where to put my cross.

Have also been going through the motions (pun) of a bowel cancer screening programme. Every two years senior folk are asked to take six samples of their stool, and make thin spreads of same in little white boxes on a card and put in an envelope provided and mail to the National Health Service.

Now what if I got the two envelopes mixed up, or something?

Takan Inchovit
15th May 2014, 21:06
Unfortunately the votes are not counted by the Parliamentarians. They might not get the point. :uhoh:

Sir George Cayley
15th May 2014, 22:39
Sending excreta in the Royal Mail is a crinimal offence.:eek:

But still.........

SGC

Capetonian
15th May 2014, 22:46
Then the NHS is encouraging people to break the law.

alisoncc
16th May 2014, 00:04
I too had a naughty idea this week. Thought I would start a thread on JB "Headlines you would like to see" and my contribution would have been "Australian Prime Minister and Treasurer killed by suicide bomber - Pensioner Party claim responsibility". But thought it would get the mods offside.

mikedreamer787
16th May 2014, 06:12
My naughty idea was to email the recently-ex'd
wife what kinda Hell she should experience and
send it to her hoping she'll have nightmares for
a month. Not that she's all that religious, but I
settled on this one.....

BhEmYWvkEW0

Didn't know old man Lucifer designed the place
after a popular 1980's horror film genre.

Noah Zark.
16th May 2014, 10:13
That looks a bit like Madam ZiZi's exotic fun house just down the road!

acbus1
16th May 2014, 10:22
I had a rather naughty idea this week
Only one? Based upon the well-known healthy male average of 6 per waking hour, I reckon I got through 672 naughty ideas ths week.