PDA

View Full Version : Wanna get high, drink water...

Miraculix
12th May 2014, 11:33
... in Britain that is.

Cocaine found in UK water supply by Drinking Water Inspectorate c | Metro News (http://metro.co.uk/2014/05/11/britains-high-drug-use-blamed-as-cocaine-found-in-water-supply-4724071/)

Miraculix
12th May 2014, 12:16
What is real danger vs. not real danger?

Public Health England reassured water drinkers the volume of cocaine found was not sufficient enough to cause any real danger.

OFSO
12th May 2014, 12:41
Both of the rivers at each end of Barcelona (one north one south) contain enough coke to get you high. Unfortunately they also contain other things....

airship
12th May 2014, 12:42
I can't see how it could affect anyone if you only "sniff" (the watered-down version), snort snort... :}

Shaggy Sheep Driver
12th May 2014, 13:45
It'd be interesting to know which water they found it in. Presumably this is 'recycled' water such as Londoners are supplied with. If you are supplied with fresh rain water from a mountain reservoir as most northern cities are this is less likely to be a danger, real or not real.

airship
12th May 2014, 13:55
One side (my mother's) of my lineage descends from Nepal. Usually known for their typically short, stocky and tough physical characteristics. That side of me tends to heartily agree with SSD above: "The higher up on the mountain you are, the less you have to fear. You can safely shite in the stream, knowing that it's others lower down-stream who will face the consequences, if serious."

But that's life generally ca. 2014, innit?!